Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
IMG_3314.jpeg

Nice to see Spencer has been given permission to post on HIS Instagram and hold his new daughter. Featuring the classic Wallace and Gromit grin!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Quaranqueen

“The golden girls… them having a similar name will give them such a special bond”…. Um yeah they’re sisters? Oriavella is awful. Also confused how they chatted on and on about this white boxer (spenny being useful telling us btw a boxer is a dog, cheers spen) called Bella then going from that to Vella? Why not oriabella? Vella just reminds me of vellum which is cow skin 😂😂 honestly I can’t imagine the family being like oh that is lovely, especially older people who usually are so frank and have zero filter… I know my gran would have definitely been like what on earth is that name 😂😂

I also don’t understand why they do the baby names vlogs and act like any normal real name was an option when let’s be honest they’re always going to just make up a name 💀 god help them if they have a boy next…

• Haha

brows3r10

Why did she wait an entire FIFTY minutes between stories there?? Building suspense??? What else could an overdue pregnant woman POSSIBLY have to surprise us with?? 🤣

• Haha

thewrightstuff

NOT THE RACIST IMPRESSION OF TBE CHINESE LADY, get them cancelled!! Also “you don’t look pregnant, you won’t have problems losing weight” imo LOVED that
---
When’s she’s talking about some women don’t turn up to their midwife appointments cause they think they’re in labour and Spencer goes “they’re not going to phone you and say where are you”….well yes they probably are as they might want to check you’re okay and ALSO isn’t it just courtesy to let them know you’re not turning up to your appointment. It’s rude to just not let them know, someone else could have that appointment???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
It's like she bashed her head on the keyboard of her computer, a load of nonsensical random letters came up and she's like 'thats what I am gonna call my kid'

Fucking madness

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
Don’t know about you guys but Imogen is like birth control for me. She reminds me to not have another child 😂

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
I can't imagine how suffocating rens life is. Her whole life she's not been allowed to move around freely and explore she's always contained. And even when she is walking around and playing, there's one parent or another in her face filming or screaming at her. Why can't they leave her to explore the garden toys while they supervise from their garden tables and go to her when she asks? It's not rocket science
bit coincidental that imo posted this this morning after a couple of posts on here commenting on how ren isn’t allowed to be independent etc 🤔
IMG_1193.jpeg

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
If she was just completely silent I wouldn’t care as much coz at least there would be some kind of ‘genuineness’ behind it, like they are genuinely just enjoying time with new baby.

Instead she pretends she’s not given birth yet?? ‘Will miss my bump’ ‘pack my hospital bag with me’… When in reality, she’s most likely here already.

If she is here, I just think that’s the oddest thing ever, who else has ever done that in the influencer/celeb world??? NO ONE.

Agree with everyone that I think the announcement will be this weekend via a black and white all hands together pic or YouTube video ‘we’ve been keeping a secret/she’s here/welcome to the world’
Hahahaha omg I am dying
704C208A-F9BD-4CF5-9784-87B2922EA96D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

roryangel

VIP Member
her whole LIFE is maternity leave!!! she literally gets paid to post videos of her and her children?!? the cheek of it to act like she’s worse off because she doesn’t technically get maternity leave is actually ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Why are they so obsessed with magical meanings and birds?! One of the first things out her mouth in the video is, "Is that a robin? No, it's not". She can't help herself, keeping an eye out all the time so that she has an excuse for the word magical to leave her mouth.

Also, she mentions that they saw lots of lilac butterflies, which is absolute bollocks. They are extremely rare so I highly doubt they saw multiple in the run up to the birth. Google tells me that the purple ones seen most in the UK are dark purple. It's more likely that whilst googling the colour lilac to see if it has any magical meanings, she came across an article on purple butterflies and what they symbolise, here's a few examples... a major change is about to happen, feminine energy, faith, healing and patience during an illness or challenge, rebirth, and a reminder to embrace the magical/lucky side of life. That's Grimmo all over!

Also I can't quite put my finger on it but Spencer always looks so uncomfortable around his kids, like be doesn't have a clue what he's doing, or that Grimmo is watching his every move and constantly judging his abilities to be a good father.

I'm gob smacked that there are over 300 people who claim that they love the name... AS IF

• Haha
  • Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
Anyone would think it was Spencer who had just given birth. He is OUT if it! He constantly looks fucked.

• Haha

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Does she not realise 99% of normal newborn babies grunt and cry at night🤣 why does she feel like she's so special all the time and has to make a big drama about normal stuff. Por baby will be constantly compared to renal

• Haha

lbethxox

The fact she held up ambulance staff to give birth in her bed because they couldn’t be arsed to go to a hospital is infuriating. She knew she was in labour, hence why they started filming- she clearly says contractions were 4/5 mins apart. So she waits until she’s giving birth and calls an ambulance??

• Wow
  • Angry

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Coming out of lurking to say that is the worse fucking name I’ve ever heard in my life
I remember when Zoe had her baby and she said Ottilee and I was like wtf it was unusual but at least it was a recognised name and you know it’s grown me now
But ducking renal and oral is just a no. Those poor girls will end up tortured when they go to school, private or not.
They’ll be calling themselves Ren and Elle probably but time they’re 10 and Imogen will be screaming about how they’re names are so precious angel perfect and unique and how they should appreciate them
If she has a boy it’ll be called Penalsunray or something

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarahsauce

She absolutely could have maternity leave is she used her time wisely and planned ahead. But unless she’s trawling around b&m causing noise pollution or bad mouthing someone on a story time she has no content. You can’t have maternity leave when the baby is your only content.

• Haha
  • Heart