Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh christ, she’s not even just milking ‘two under two’ she said in her latest video ‘join us on our journey with two under twenty three months!!’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

BDY_97

VIP Member
I have never posted on this thread before but fuck me that name is absolutely horrific. Oriavella sounds like a covid variant 😭 I’m all for trying to find unique names for your kids, but these weirdos always go too far

• Haha
Reactions: 35

jazzyJ2727

I’m so confused as to why there are so many people up her bum commenting what a ‘great mother’ she is.. what’s great about what she does? She feeds her child.. okay? Everyone does that. She takes her child to the park. Pretty sure every parent does that too. She ‘sings’ to her babies but wait… only once she’s set up the camera. Why can’t the people in her comments see that everything she does is for show. She WANTS people to tell her she’s amazing.

Those poor girls have had their lives exposed to thousands of strangers literally from the day they were born. What’s great about that?

• Heart

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
THE BIRTH VLOG IS UP

home birth in their bed. She gives birth and immediately tells spencer he’s amazing? They are insufferable imagine being the medical staff watching them uncontrollably pretend to sob into each others arms
I bet she had that line rehearsed and ready. Just so she looks so selfless that she is complimenting someone else after she’s given birth. And it’s fishing for Spencer to correct her and go “ no YOU’RE amazing!”
WHY DOES ANYONE HAVE TO BE AMAZING?!

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
Don’t all elderly women love lilac? 😂 hardly a unique characteristic.
I hear that other middle name choices were:
Werther’s Originals
Dubiously damp tissue up your sleeve
Songs of Praise
A nice pot of tea
M&S biscuits
---
Also, how did they get from Bella to Vella?

Last edited:
  • Haha

goldengyal

I skipped through the video to get to the name and and one point the captions said ‘Oreo Bella’ and it’s the fact I genuinely believed that was the baby’s name for a good 30 seconds before I realised what it actually was…

• Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4640.png

Omg the breastfeeding saga begins 😩😩😩😩

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x “spencey, take a picture of me whilst I’m breastfeeding in the park as it’s a MUST for instagram”

Find it odd that Spencer hasn’t posted one thing not even a story?? Probably not allowed as all attention must be of the star of the show imo.

• Haha
  • Sick

MW222

View attachment 2412502There is NO WAY this was filmed at 5 days PP. honestly I want to call her out but I’m a mum account. You wouldn’t take your 5 day old out wearing that even if it was 30c out. She’s making other new mums feel like fucking shit and every post she does is for fucking attention.
Why does she have her little 5 day old baby out without any trousers or anything covering her?? They clearly didn’t get a carrycot gifted since she is already stroller seat but she is SOOO little to be in that😢

Serena35

You just know that the midwives have added that name to their "worst names" list.
It's honestly so bad and I'm not even hating because it's Imo 😂 It's just an awful name! 😩

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Get ready with me 9 days post partum, so I can show off my figure and get loads of comments telling me how great I look because I'm so painfully insecure that I seek validation from Huns on the Internet.

• Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
I cannot believe she’s advertising a DATING app on her tiktok. How desperate for cash must she be!!!
Times must be hard!! How can a married woman currently carrying her second child be advertising a dating app??? 🤣🤣🤣 how embaaaaraazzzing

How do you know it’s any good imo??? You’ve never used it!!!

• Haha