Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s just trying to copy Zoella as per 😂.
Yea Zoella always went to a garden centre and openly admitted it was a bit of a pensioner thing to do but loves it. Videos of Zoe and Mark Ferris in a garden centre always do well but that’s because of their chemistry. Now of course Imogen has to go to them too and tries desperately to do the same thing but she just screams at everything and says everything is amazing

Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m heartless, but they have overdone the robin thing. They can’t do or say anything without it being sentimental. Have a day off!
The way that she talks to her own daughter like she is at a nursery gives me the ick.

Reactions: 25
My poor attempt at a new thread suggestion

Imogenation #50 No sympathy for spenny but please god, help poor Rennie

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone else notice how in comments she is acting like her and Holly Boon are besties again. Liking the comments answering but saying anything. Funny how Holly doesnt even follow you hun. You are nothing Imo

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice how in comments she is acting like her and Holly Boon are besties again. Liking the comments answering but saying anything. Funny how Holly doesnt even follow you hun. You are nothing Imo
Just proves their falling out was because of Imogen. Otherwise Imogen wouldn’t be supporting hnb cosmetics and calling her ‘baby princess’ if Holly was the one that caused the fall out. I still think she went after Hollys boyfriend at the time, she seems like the type of girl that flirts with men in relationships 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Literally who cares?
is this her way of trying to subtly put spencer down by making him seem incompetent, like “i have to send this to spencer to show him what to get bc he’s so clueless he won’t get the right one if not but that’s totally fine angels”

Reactions: 27
Maybe I’m heartless, but they have overdone the robin thing. They can’t do or say anything without it being sentimental. Have a day off!
The way that she talks to her own daughter like she is at a nursery gives me the ick.
I absolutely agree cannot bleeping stand it when the Robins come out like come the duck on!! it’s so rinsed and milked,clearly just to get sympathy from the viewers it’s seems so forced there is 0 sentiment behind it now.Also Sloths seem to be for Ray now…

I don’t know maybe it’s just my culture,but in Slavic countries to surround your new baby with everything related to people who have passed is extremely bad.I personally could never, I absolutely do understanding keeping a memory of someone but this tit just gives me weird vibes and I personally could never have my child in hospices,constantly surrounded by illness and death.

Reactions: 12
is this her way of trying to subtly put spencer down by making him seem incompetent, like “i have to send this to spencer to show him what to get bc he’s so clueless he won’t get the right one if not but that’s totally fine angels”
She’s awful to him! That man literally runs around doing everything for her and she just publicly humiliates him. Come on spenny grow some balls and tell her to duck off I know you want to 👏🏼

I absolutely agree cannot bleeping stand it when the Robins come out like come the duck on!! it’s so rinsed and milked,clearly just to get sympathy from the viewers it’s seems so forced there is 0 sentiment behind it now.Also Sloths seem to be for Ray now…

I don’t know maybe it’s just my culture,but in Slavic countries to surround your new baby with everything related to people who have passed is extremely bad.I personally could never, I absolutely do understanding keeping a memory of someone but this tit just gives me weird vibes and I personally could never have my child in hospices,constantly surrounded by illness and death.
It reminds me of the Peter Kay quavers scene. IYKYK 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s awful to him! That man literally runs around doing everything for her and she just publicly humiliates him. Come on spenny grow some balls and tell her to duck off I know you want to 👏🏼

It reminds me of the Peter Kay quavers scene. IYKYK 😂
That were Billy, he were there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I so wish I could post this and not get blocked.

Finally beautiful Ren in something cute!

I agree, the day my Gramps died was a warm September day and I was sat on the step to a porch and a little robin landed next to me. Ever since, I seem to see them when going through a tough time or a celebration like my birthday and I quietly say a “Hi Gramps” I don’t make a massive deal out of it and nobody’s probably ever noticed I say a quiet hello to them other than my Husband.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s not a baby who has refused a bottle that’s a baby whose taken a bottle and is not confident doing it themselves.
I strongly think she’s been topping up with formula the whole time. Breastfed only babies just don’t get as large as Ren was when she was younger. She was humongous! We even saw a bottle in their kitchen when Ren was only a couple of months old. The lady doth protest about how much she breastfeeds way too much, in my opinion…

Reactions: 13
I strongly think she’s been topping up with formula the whole time. Breastfed only babies just don’t get as large as Ren was when she was younger. She was humongous! We even saw a bottle in their kitchen when Ren was only a couple of months old. The lady doth protest about how much she breastfeeds way too much, in my opinion…
She just doesn't get how to make content does she. Many mums breastfeed and many mums would have loved content around hardships, Q&As, breastfeeding support etc. But I've never seen her mention any of this , just how magical it is for mikkymoomoo, unless I've missed it?

Reactions: 10
She‘s been so upset about her baby being ill and her uncle dying but she’s had time to get her lips topped up if the latest tiktoks are anything to go by

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.