Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor kid - constantly having her name yelled at her and LOOK AT THIS GOOD GIRL RENALIEN LOOK AT THIS. F off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
D9BF3BB1-6348-4099-8EBA-97EBC925DCBA.jpeg
Gosh more often than not she resembles the Annoying Orange. What is that make up? Hands down would love to give her a makeover and revamp her wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She talks to Ren like she is stupid. No wonder Ren shouts at her so much.
The slip up about the time that Ren has been on steroids is suspicious. She will do anything for views.

Reactions: 21
Guys it's happened... I've been blocked on tiktok so you'll have to keep me updated! Has anyone worked what dates Ren would have been in hospital? I'm just wondering why we never saw her eye in a video or any of her content if it was left for a whole 5 days, doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: 12
She's so thin she struggles to hold ren I think.

I must say Zoe's little girl and even Elle Darby's son are so much more developed that R. She's trying to walk everywhere and there just grabbing her trying to pick her up. She's not a newborn!! Thought she needed to learn to walk again? She needs to actually give her chance

Reactions: 25
Guys it's happened... I've been blocked on tiktok so you'll have to keep me updated! Has anyone worked what dates Ren would have been in hospital? I'm just wondering why we never saw her eye in a video or any of her content if it was left for a whole 5 days, doesn't make sense to me
Same! I need to know the timeline, but then again I’m so nosey 🤭😬

Reactions: 7
Why does she just block anyone who has a different opinion or anyone who isn’t worshiping her every move. It’s NORMAL for humans to have differing opinions. I even have different opinions to my partner sometimes, do I block him? No. Because it’s completely fine to not agree with someone’s every word. Ffs

Reactions: 16
the chemistry between servant and dirty D? The comment about the balls? She handles them well? EXCUSE ME? my family are the most open and relaxed one,with dark humour all across the board but there is boundaries! That was vile!

I don’t think Grimmo would care though , to me they are ridden with emotional (perhaps even physical) incest,long it’s stays in the family aye?

I’m really gonna quote her now….”Spencer is great in bed,honestly ask my mum!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
the chemistry between servant and dirty D? The comment about the balls? She handles them well? EXCUSE ME? my family are the most open and relaxed one,with dark humour all across the board but there is boundaries! That was vile!

I don’t think Grimmo would care though , to me they are ridden with emotional (perhaps even physical) incest,long it’s stays in the family aye?

Maybe Servant wasn’t so Servant like for once in his life and had a bit of the “woof” 🤢 action with Dirty D in the past.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Honestly my jaw dropped when they had that interaction they have deffo slept together! They’re always so flirty but that was a new level

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im getting really confused. She said a while ago that she didn’t want to talk about something because it was too triggering/raw (we later found out that it was about Ren) - Just watching her new video in the garden centre - she says it’s the 14th November that she was filming that. So she knew she’d be posting about Ren and was clearly just waiting until December to post them because views go up in December. She is so calculated and manipulative! That puts Rens hospital stay at around end of October- Early November. I don’t remember a day of her not posting? Considering she said she never left Rens side - surely she would have had time to post videos? Makes it even worse because the last thing on my mind if my baby was poorly would be to post videos whilst she’s in hospital! I really just don’t get her. She really knows how to play the game with her ‘huns’
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, something isn’t adding up. Either Ren wasn’t as poorly as they’re saying, or my newest theory is that Ren wasn’t in hospital for as long as they said. I hope I’m wrong because I would hate to think parents would use their children like that, but this is imo we’re talking about. I dunno, something just doesn’t seem right to me.
Also, the relationship between Spencer and her Mum is just weird. And why does she need her Mums help? What the two of them together can’t handle/look after Ren? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Shes is such a lieing, deciptful, unaware, horrible peice of tit isn't she??? Need an extra pair of hands to walk around a bleeping garden centre... A garden centre that ISN'T OUTSIDE what so ever. That poor little baby was meant to be isolating for 4 WEEKS!!! Shes had her mum, her dad, her sister, her brother, his mum all round at the bleeping house. If that baby becomes more poorly (which we all know Little miss Munchausen would buzz off) it will be all her doing and that drip of a husband (who is quite obviously knobbing dirty D) is just an enabler at this point. Get this absolutely scumbag off social media

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just so odd how in the garden centre they’ve only ordered one jacket potato when there’s 3 of them.. imo’s having a smoothie (?!!!???) and Spencer’s only allowed a piece of cake to share with dirty Dee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Im getting really confused. She said a while ago that she didn’t want to talk about something because it was too triggering/raw (we later found out that it was about Ren) - Just watching her new video in the garden centre - she says it’s the 14th November that she was filming that. So she knew she’d be posting about Ren and was clearly just waiting until December to post them because views go up in December. She is so calculated and manipulative! That puts Rens hospital stay at around end of October- Early November. I don’t remember a day of her not posting? Considering she said she never left Rens side - surely she would have had time to post videos? Makes it even worse because the last thing on my mind if my baby was poorly would be to post videos whilst she’s in hospital! I really just don’t get her. She really knows how to play the game with her ‘huns’
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, something isn’t adding up. Either Ren wasn’t as poorly as they’re saying, or my newest theory is that Ren wasn’t in hospital for as long as they said. I hope I’m wrong because I would hate to think parents would use their children like that, but this is imo we’re talking about. I dunno, something just doesn’t seem right to me.
Also, the relationship between Spencer and her Mum is just weird. And why does she need her Mums help? What the two of them together can’t handle/look after Ren? 🙄
When was her meet & greet? The timeline just doesn’t add up does it

Reactions: 10
Spencer actually HATES her 😂😂 he is so done with her tit

Attachments

Reactions: 19
And she said she found about something before the meet and greet and still went ahead with it..
The meet and greet was 19th Nov, if she filmed in the garden centre on the 14th it means she left Ren when she was still poorly and on steroids despite claiming she never left her side. She’s a liar!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.