Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The meet and greet was 19th Nov, if she filmed in the garden centre on the 14th it means she left Ren when she was still poorly and on steroids despite claiming she never left her side. She’s a liar!
Then wasn’t it a while after that she said she would be taking some time off but still posted loads.. assumed ren would have been in hospital when she wanted time off but it doesn’t add up

Reactions: 6
I think Imo is just a pathological liar to the point where she just ends up believing it herself. I don’t think anyone is ever gonna know the truth because she’s a sociopath who can literally sit there and lie about her own child being ill with no problem.

I just rewatched that video where her and Spencer are in the car.
Firstly she keeps saying “to cheer ME up because of what IM going through” how unbelievably selfish.
She uploaded it 3 weeks ago and said we’re in the really difficult stage of it right now & it’s been going on for 2 months..
& she also says in this “the day of the meet and greet when I found out but I’m very good at putting on a brave face”

so she found out her daughter had an infection on her brain the day of the meet and greet and just left her to go along to it.
I’m sorry but to me that’s absolutely unforgivable… especially if Ren was as ill as she’s saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just so odd how in the garden centre they’ve only ordered one jacket potato when there’s 3 of them.. imo’s having a smoothie (?!!!???) and Spencer’s only allowed a piece of cake to share with dirty Dee
She actually jokingly referred to her own husband and mother as the ‘happy couple’ sharing a piece of cake then I heard her mum say ‘married couple’ what a weird relationship they have 🤨

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
29AAE4F9-F3C3-46E0-82CA-84C4BE8AB699.png
Meet and greet was 22nd October!! So would work if 2 weeks of steroids was midNovember. Doesn’t change thefact she’s awful and using her daughters pain for money, she was filming every aspect of the “journey”knowing full well she would upload it to YouTube in December to get more dolla

I think Imo is just a pathological liar to the point where she just ends up believing it herself. I don’t think anyone is ever gonna know the truth because she’s a sociopath who can literally sit there and lie about her own child being ill with no problem.

Firstly she keeps saying “to cheer ME up because of what IM going through” how unbelievably selfish.
She uploaded it 3 weeks ago and said we’re in the really difficult stage of it right now & it’s been going on for 2 months..
& she also says in this “the day of the meet and greet when I found out but I’m very good at putting on a brave face”

so she found out her daughter had an infection on her brain the day of the meet and greet and just left her to go along to it.
I’m sorry but to me that’s absolutely unforgivable… especially if Ren was as ill as she’s saying.
I think it was the whole thing with Ray that happened the day of the meet and greet!! Then Ren was the week after??

Reactions: 10

I thought that she found out about Ray on the day of the meet and greet, or the day before. Ren went into hospital the week after I thought.
But I think that she deliberately posts things out of time so that people won’t ask questions. She has also managed to vlog a lot considering how traumatised she said she was and how she couldn’t talk about it.

Reactions: 11
“JuST BeFoRe ReNaLiA wEnT To HoSPiTal”
She really is milking it
she’s literally acting like it was a massive chunk of her life! like people normally refer to things as before/after a big event or turning point and here she is acting like ren being in hospital for a few days was the biggest thing ever!?

it’ll always be hard when people you love go into hospital, but the difference is in the grand scheme of things ren’s reason for being there ended up being entirely manageable! not some life-changing event like imo likes to make out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just skimmed through the garden centre video to see some of the bits people are talking about, and honestly, what is the actual point of these videos where she just goes round a shop and points at things with her bony fingers??!! Like who actually enjoys them? I’m baffled! She doesn’t even say which garden centre they’re in (South Downs Nurseries in Hassocks I think, if anyone’s interested). And the ready meals, why did she go back to them about 3 times and go on about how unreal they look, and then cut the video off midway through talking about them? Maybe she’s hoping they’ll send her some freebies. Also, of course she says “expresso” 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My whole issue with this is that I think that this issue is created by Imogen. I don’t believe that any of the classes she keeps going on about were booked or that Ren has ever been to these classes. She is kept in the house because it suits Imogen to keep their world small. Yes Ren was born during Covid, but anytime that they have been anywhere she has been ill. I can’t remember if we were in lockdown in September 2021 though.
I think that she is possibly malnourished despite her appearance because Imogen wants to breastfeed rather than feed her. Her immune system is probably very underdeveloped which is why her body reacted so extremely to the infection.

Reactions: 14
On previous photos there’s other children in the photos. Understand it’s not a ‘soft play’ but surely this wouldn’t be ok??
also the mid-breastfeeding photo in that post was so unnecessary 🙄 imagine her being like ‘spence can you just take a photo of me feeding her’ !?? SO weird?

but after all she is a BREASTFEEDING mum so she probably just had to remind everyone for the 1200384408th time xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course she has to get a pic of herself breast feeding in the bleeping church or wherever the hell she is. Class A twit

also the mid-breastfeeding photo in that post was so unnecessary 🙄 imagine her being like ‘spence can you just take a photo of me feeding her’ !?? SO weird?

but after all she is a BREASTFEEDING mum so she probably just had to remind everyone for the 1200384408th time xxx
Haha snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but… on her latest Instagram post she put, ‘Life lately has been wonderful’
SAY WHAT??!!! You’ve been fake crying into you tube/insta saying how raw everything is but life is wonderful?! Seriously, she baffles the duck outta me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
she’s literally acting like it was a massive chunk of her life! like people normally refer to things as before/after a big event or turning point and here she is acting like ren being in hospital for a few days was the biggest thing ever!?

it’ll always be hard when people you love go into hospital, but the difference is in the grand scheme of things ren’s reason for being there ended up being entirely manageable! not some life-changing event like imo likes to make out
Exactly this!!
My teenage daughter was admitted to hospital in October, diagnosed with a life-long health condition (manageable, but life-long and serious).
Obviously I’m absolutely heartbroken for HER (not me, because unlike Imo I don’t make everything to be about myself) but we’ve just had to get on with our lives, make adaptations and keep positive.
I’ve also just had a baby, so we’ve just got to get on with things!.
I don’t now measure our lives in a timeline of ✨before and after my daughter went to hospital ✨, and I don’t fake cry over it or sing about it either!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Was Renaelia in hospital? She hasn’t mentioned it much 🙄 also she is a joke. Going on about how they can only go to outdoor places and the garden centre was perfect as she’s literally walking out the doors from inside hahahah

edited to add: even her clapping is obnoxious and annoying. How can everything someone does piss me off so much?

“I’ve never seen a garden so aesthetic” she is honestly so bleeping stupid. She picks up these words and then can’t use them in the correct syntax. Just says them willy nilly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I thought that she found out about Ray on the day of the meet and greet, or the day before. Ren went into hospital the week after I thought.
But I think that she deliberately posts things out of time so that people won’t ask questions. She has also managed to vlog a lot considering how traumatised she said she was and how she couldn’t talk about it.
but she’d alreadg told everyone about Ray before that video of them chatting in the car came out.. it’s why it’s so confusing!
its like when she was on holiday and they’d been back a week but was still posting / acting like they were away.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.