Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing she ever buys is in her house for more than the 28 day refund window 😂
That lamp will end up in a giveaway if they miss the refund cut off!

The way she keeps going on about paying for postage for her giveaways makes her sound like a brat. Like nobody is asking you to send off your old unwanted tat to strangers hun.

Reactions: 25
She’s such a narcissist and the way she constantly belittles Spencer with her snide comments and making him look like a dick makes me feel sick

Reactions: 20
in her own weird head she has convinced herself that because she still breastfeeds she is a better Mum than anyone. That really really winds me up. You absolutely know that behind closed doors she’s bitched about people either not bfing their babies or people having stopped early (that’s me FYI).
They live in their own little strange bubble. It’s fascinating to watch tbh. Their house is just a mismatched, clutter horror show. Nothing matches, it’s all tat. I don’t even like how she dresses Ren.

I’m still and won’t ever be over that child’s name. When she showed those Santa sacks with her name on it and like ‘IT’S NOT EVEN A NICE NAME!!!’ It’s honestly the worst sounding name I’ve heard. Again in her head she thinks she’s the best Mum because I ACTUALLY MADE UP A NAME FOR MY SWEET SWEET GIRL.

Although I feel like I never stop working full time, dropping and picking up from childcare etc I still wouldn’t wish for their life. They won’t be relevant in 5 years time so then what? What’s their grand plan?

bleeping weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This was for one of her many undeclared/hidden ads. I can’t remember which one this was for but was back in October on the 27th!
Now this has happened surely it’ll just take a couple more for her to get fined?!

Reactions: 4
This was for one of her many undeclared/hidden ads. I can’t remember which one this was for but was back in October on the 27th!
🙌🏻 I’ve been tempted to report the recent video with her mum and the toy video. Although I couldn’t work out if affiliate links are still ads!

Reactions: 5
🙌🏻 I’ve been tempted to report the recent video with her mum and the toy video. Although I couldn’t work out if affiliate links are still ads!
they have to be marked aff link if they’re not report to asa. The more you report the more they’ll sanction her

Reactions: 8
One thing i noticed. She posted a vlog few days ago titled it was last the blog before Christmas…but then today posted a vlog. How does that even work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was home alone but still homeschooled at age 12, whilst looking after a child? What the duck? Am I misreading this?
If the attached is true then surely her parents would have had something said to them if their 12 year old wasn’t actually being homeschooled l. And was just being used as a free babysitter. I know there isn’t a law as to what age you can leave a child at home alone but surely it’s not very responsible to leave a 12 year old in charge of a 4 year old all day? Doesn’t she always use her dad as an example of being a stay at home dad while her mum worked (when ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ about how she made Spencer her PA/Maid) why would she be looking after Hugo if her dad wasn’t working?
She lies so much that it doesn’t even make sense, and it’s lies about things she wouldn’t even need to mention

Attachments

Reactions: 13
If the attached is true then surely her parents would have had something said to them if their 12 year old wasn’t actually being homeschooled l. And was just being used as a free babysitter. I know there isn’t a law as to what age you can leave a child at home alone but surely it’s not very responsible to leave a 12 year old in charge of a 4 year old all day? Doesn’t she always use her dad as an example of being a stay at home dad while her mum worked (when ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ about how she made Spencer her PA/Maid) why would she be looking after Hugo if her dad wasn’t working?
She lies so much that it doesn’t even make sense, and it’s lies about things she wouldn’t even need to mention
she literally makes no fuckin sense.
She just makes tit up as she goes to fit whatever narrative she’s going for that day.
My favourite is “We we’re so poor he had to tape nPpies” that makes no sense? You don’t pay extra for the sticky bits on a nappy babe they come with them 😂… then days later talking about how her and her brother alwayyyss went to Florida and she attended private school. Okay hun 😂.

I was home schooled but didn’t do any lessons and just watched my brother but I also went to private school and was in all of the top sets and did all of my exams early..

Hooowwww do more people not question her? It’s actually baffling.

2BEF7031-5965-4C54-8DD5-2243F3A0D164.jpeg

SHES LOST MORE FOLLOWERS 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t bear to watch her vlogs, her face makes me want to throw my phone in the bin. Can someone explain why oh why Spencer’s ding dong was mentioned😂😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is we haven't had these amazingly long paragraphs of declaration of love for Phil. We didn't see anything like this on her birthday. She seems to save this for her brother and dad 😵‍💫
Was literally coming to say this!! And I watched one of her older videos the other day (think it was the hen do) where she joked to her friends about having a baby and said ‘everyone start thinking of baby boy names for me!!’ And I just thought it’s so clear she never wanted a little girl I feel so bad for Reno 😭

also I agree that Ren seems so much happier and calmer with Spencer, but he does just look uncomfortable all the time and neither of them ever look like natural parents. Didn’t she say in a vlog the other day that in 13 months that was the first time he’s ever came home with something for Ren? I know gifts are not everything by any means but when you get a baby don’t you see little things they’d like when you’re out and pick it up for them even something small?
he’s probs not been allowed to leave the house which is why

Reactions: 16
Funny when my partner walks in when I’m watching Imo’s recent tree putting up video and says ‘Is that the crazy woman and her wet wipe of a husband?’ He recognises her voice! 😂

• Haha
Yeah I picked up on the babysitting Hugo thing and thought ‘hmmm that’s illegal!’.
The large mirror in the new video alarms me. It’s massive and doesn’t appear to be attached to the wall. Probably to heavy to be pulled over now, but you never know. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The whole speech about being a working mum is getting repetitive. Spencer sounds rehearsed and isn’t very convincing that he believes what he is saying!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.