Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so Grimmo again we’ll help you out with parenting advice. Here we go. So basically your child has just learned to walk and her little legs aren’t strong enough for walking long distances. My child is more confident at walking than Reno but I still wouldn’t expect her to walk for long AS SHES STILL A BABY!!!! She’s not lazy - she’s a baby!!!

we know you HATE the fact Reno isn’t a insta baby/baby that looks like you but gonna quit it with the whole ‘she’s your twin thing’ because it screams ‘I’m disappointed in the way you look’.

also well done for reading here and putting a proper pair of boots on your child.

see you soon for more parenting advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she call that bear “strawberry bear” when he’s lotso from Toy Story? It’s pointless but it bugs me, she claims to be “So DISNEY” it seems like an odd thing to do.

Also I’d love to hear what really went down at that Primark event. She said it was finishing at 9 so would be in at about 11 but she got home early at 9.30 so she must have left right after she got there? It’s not a quick journey from Hove to central London

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she call that bear “strawberry bear” when he’s lotso from Toy Story? It’s pointless but it bugs me, she claims to be “So DISNEY” it seems like an odd thing to do.

Also I’d love to hear what really went down at that Primark event. She said it was finishing at 9 so would be in at about 11 but she got home early at 9.30 so she must have left right after she got there? It’s not a quick journey from Hove to central London
She deffo just left early to try and catch spencer doing something he shouldn’t be like relaxing in front of the TV or having a shower

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg! I was going to post this exact same thing! It bugs the hell out of me and I just want to scream “his names LOTSO!!!!” Also why doesn’t she ever put Toy Story on for Renaelia because she seems quite attached to lotso, rather than forcing her to watch Disney films that imo screeches along to.

Reactions: 10
5D54AC18-405D-474F-94DB-5C484C1A3BB6.jpeg

my dad drived me there… good to see that private education did her well 🙄 or maybe it’s because she was ✨ homeschooled / nannying ✨ when you learn about past tense

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did anyone clock the brand of the powder in the TikTok of the pizza sponge buffer? Holly boons brand 👀 thought it was a bit weird considering they’re no longer best mates and haven’t been for years…. Or is if not that deep? 🤣🤣
When she was using the brand she said Holly Boon and Spencer made a face (almost rolled eyes and tutted kind of thing). So I think it was just one of the products she knew would sell and make her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone clock the brand of the powder in the TikTok of the pizza sponge buffer? Holly boons brand 👀 thought it was a bit weird considering they’re no longer best mates and haven’t been for years…. Or is if not that deep? 🤣🤣
HNB is sold on tiktok shop and its in the top 5 best selling companies in the UK, so imo is having to use it because HNB pay tiktok shop to promote on tiktok shop lives that influencers do, IMO must be fuming how succesful holly is and is having to promote he products of the girl she fucked over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
guys. I can’t get over how much Hugo looks like a young Harry Kane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1783318
my dad drived me there… good to see that private education did her well 🙄 or maybe it’s because she was ✨ homeschooled / nannying ✨ when you learn about past tense
OMG MAN. Her obsession with Ren being ✨just like her - honestly ASK MY MUM ✨ is actually getting ridiculous.
Just let Ren be her own person. She makes me cringe so hard she’s just an uncomfortable person.

ALSO:

She uploaded a post on insta and it’s got a video of Ren,
I swear with in the 30 second clip Ren:
Got clapped at in the face
Had “YAYYY CLAPPING” shouted at her
Asked if she’s coming out of her “pen”?
Asked if she’d done a letter to Santa
Told to say hello to a penguin
Asked again if she’d done a letter to Santa
Told to say goodbye to the polar
All while in a place she’s never been before and the way she’s staring at everything she’s clearly trying to process it.

… and then Imo wonders why she gets overwhelmed?! Just STFU and stop shouting things in her face in your vile shrill voice. I’ve never seen Imo not just constantly keep talking AT that child it’s so jarring.

Ergh. Poor Ren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
have 4 kids aged between 3 weeks and 15 years. I can honestly say that in my years of parenting, I have never ever made a thing of trying to compare my kids to me or what I was like as a baby/child… it’s just weird!.
Yes, there are obviously personality traits and physical traits, but the best thing about watching your children grow is seeing them develop and evolve into their own person -and that’s the absolute beauty of it!!
My eldest child has a very similar personality to me and people say she’s my double in looks, but what makes me happy is that she is so much more headstrong than I ever was, and has so much more respect for herself than I did as a teen, and that is what TRULY makes me happy, more than ever thinking she’s my ✨twin✨.
Also, what bugs me about Imo, is that she has a very unrealistic memory of her childhood, yes we all have memories, some stronger than others, but it’s very obvious she lies about stuff because no one’s memory can be that accurate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Funny isn’t it ladies how she thought she could capitalise off the back of cancer (evil rodent) and rake in the views and sympathy, yet when her little manipulative and inconceivable master plan fails miserably (no one is interested in her bullshit anymore) she no longer mentions Ray. 🤥🥴
Has he magically recovered, Imogen? Rhetorical question btw Imogen, hun 😒
Ray’s family if you are reading this, first and foremost our deepest sympathy and thoughts are with you ❤
Secondly, feel free to vent here! How dare she use your loved one for a quick cash in and views to stay in her words ‘relevant’. Shocked but not surprised.
Views and relevancy may have plummeted Imogen, but that is not an excuse to use someone’s cancer diagnosis as content.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You know what boils my piss is my son is immunosuppressant, we have to be so careful where we go etc meaning he misses out a lot. She has no bleeping excuse cooping that child up all day everyday it’s a bleeping sin. She should be grateful to have a healthy child instead of pretending she’s unwell all the time so people can say what an amazing mum she is. My child has kidney disease, will I EVER post for sympathy for myself or validation I’m a good mum on social media? No. Because it’s not about me it’s about them and if imo was confident she was a good mum she wouldn’t need constant validation. I know I’m a good mum I don’t need to post sob stories for people to tell me that. bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what boils my piss is my son is immunosuppressant, we have to be so careful where we go etc meaning he misses out a lot. She has no bleeping excuse cooping that child up all day everyday it’s a bleeping sin. She should be grateful to have a healthy child instead of pretending she’s unwell all the time so people can say what an amazing mum she is. My child has kidney disease, will I EVER post for sympathy for myself or validation I’m a good mum on social media? No. Because it’s not about me it’s about them and if imo was confident she was a good mum she wouldn’t need constant validation. I know I’m a good mum I don’t need to post sob stories for people to tell me that. bleep
Have you also noticed, the last week or so, that videos that include Ren are ones where she is laughing and looking like she is having the BEST time! Whereas previously I rarely ever saw her crack a smile? So obvs that she reads here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.