Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all those of you who have been annoyed at how many toys she drowns the kid in, she’s just bought a giant advent calendar with pockets to fit TWENTY-FIVE new toys. What an absolute joke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
these comments made me so angry on that tiktok of her horrific outfit! imo was literally asking for opinions throughout the video, but when someone dares to say they don’t personally like it her huns come and say ‘nO onE AsKed FoR yOuR oPinIon’ ….. like yes they did??? imo did??? she kept saying ‘does this go’ etc!? the poor girl who commented didn’t even say it in a nasty way either - it was literally just an opinion??? both imo and her army of huns actually live in such a weird little bubble where they think any comment that isn’t licking arse is ‘hate’ and it does my head in 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she so terrible at everything yet has so much confidence… 😂.
because she is 100% a narc, she ticks every box and then some. I knew a girl years ago just like Grimmo. Completely and utterly unhinged and had self entitlement oozing out of her. Needless to say as soon as I could I got far anyway from her.
We know she has bad dress sense but duck me just looking at the last few posts on her insta what way is that to dress you daughter child clothes are shocking :D
She gives me the creeps wish she would duck clean off :D
Right I’m glad you’ve said it too. Sorry but that child looks like a scruff. Not the child’s fault. The outfits don’t go and she’s still wearing that pair of shoes. Grimmo I take it you weren’t GIFTED boots for Renalien???

Reactions: 15
Her dress sense makes my toe nails curl🤮she looks bleeping awful. Just because you are a stick insect doesn’t mean you can pull anything off

Reactions: 11
Just watched todays video. You know she only came back early from the event because no one there was interested in her and did like her. Probably also because she doesn’t trust Spencer with Ren 🙄 The giveaways are obvs just things she’s been gifted. Why do her videos just finish so abruptly all the time?! Her whole face annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More Insta stories about how cold she is all the time. WE GET IT. YOU WANT US TO KNOW YOU’RE ANOREXIC AND UNWELL. We can see hun. Keep going, you’ve almost disappeared entirely and we are okay with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
More Insta stories about how cold she is all the time. WE GET IT. YOU WANT US TO KNOW YOU’RE ANOREXIC AND UNWELL. We can see hun. Keep going, you’ve almost disappeared entirely and we are okay with that.
This was my first thought too

Reactions: 7
Thought this too, maybe she’s so cold because she’s emaciated!

Reactions: 9
It was the screeching like a maniac at the drag artist that did it for me. She so unnecessarily OTT and ‘extra’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
these comments made me so angry on that tiktok of her horrific outfit! imo was literally asking for opinions throughout the video, but when someone dares to say they don’t personally like it her huns come and say ‘nO onE AsKed FoR yOuR oPinIon’ ….. like yes they did??? imo did??? she kept saying ‘does this go’ etc!? the poor girl who commented didn’t even say it in a nasty way either - it was literally just an opinion??? both imo and her army of huns actually live in such a weird little bubble where they think any comment that isn’t licking arse is ‘hate’ and it does my head in 🙄
That was me 👋 I thought by adding the”personally” bit might make it sound better 😂 it was was bloody dreadful and she has zero fashion sense! All her “fans” sitting on their high horse and defending her when they’re also brainwashed, just like puppy love, to see her narcissism and manic behaviour, alongside everything else

Reactions: 15
That was me 👋 I thought by adding the”personally” bit might make it sound better 😂 it was was bloody dreadful and she has zero fashion sense! All her “fans” sitting on their high horse and defending her when they’re also brainwashed, just like puppy love, to see her narcissism and manic behaviour, alongside everything else
All her sweet Angel baby girls just wanted to support her and that’s ABSOLUTELY FINE.
But in all seriousness, has she drugged these people cos they’re like little lost puppies with her

In her latest tiktok she’s saying ‘move over skims’ and going on about a long sleeved thermal top that is hanging off her. Skims are figure hugging shapewear. She never knows what she’s talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Arghhh her story about being cold.. PUT YOUR HEATING ON FFS. We know you’re not struggling to pay your bills, again a poor attempt at being “relatable”. All youd have to do is not go on an extravagant haul and you’d have your bills for the next 2 months paid for 🙄.

It’s the same as her excessive presents on Rens bday “oh they’re gonna last years..”
I wish she’d just stop being so bloody fake & therefore having to constantly lie.
she lies about the most pointless tit & it makes me even more angry about how much she earns for doing such a tit job.

I’d so much rather her just STFU. Or say “we’ve had a tough few months & I just want to get Ren lots of nice things - don’t watch if you’re triggered” etc rather than just spilling her shite as per.

Reactions: 18
Her nonsense has rubbed off on Spencer. In the latest vlog he starts saying that the with lights is amazing and then goes “well trees are amazing anyway” SHUT UP

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe Spencer said Renaelia hasn’t been out in the dark before? She’s 14 months old ffs. Live a little 🙄 their house must stink from them just festering in it 24/7 7 days a week

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe Spencer said Renaelia hasn’t been out in the dark before? She’s 14 months old ffs. Live a little 🙄 their house must stink from them just festering in it 24/7 7 days a week

Whhhaaat it gets dark at 4 here in Scotland in the winter if we didn't go out in the dark we wouldn't go anywhere 😂😂 Poor deprived baby

Reactions: 18
Grimmo’s vlogs are like Groundhog Day!
It’s okay for it to be difficult to leave your young child, but not when you imply that your husband can’t take care of his own daughter because she loves mummy so much. So freaking toxic. It was probably much calmer just the two of them without Imo singing. If you never do normal things like leave your children occasionally, they will grow up to be anxious and insecure.
It was nice that went on the light walk thing, but she kept drawing attention to Ren being in the pushchair which probably would have made Ren kick off if she overheard! Nobody in their right mind would carry a one year old in a carrier like that! Good way to exercise and burn calories though. 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.