Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new video is absolute shambles.

The ex husband comment - she really slipped up there saying “everone” is gonna think that is true.Why would her hunbun angels ever think that? She’s clearly referring to us.Hi Grimmo!😂

I honestly think Spencer is suffering from Stockholm syndrome that is the only reason why this relationship is still going on.

I also think she’s wearing that stupid bleeping headband cause she’s balding due to lack of nutrition cause there is no way in fresh bleeping hell anyone thinks it looks good.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
just watched snippets of the video and my word, his body language was sooooo off. Especially at the part when she was interrupting him telling the story - he looked like he was gonna snap :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The cheesecake video was basically just Imogen taking the piss out of Spencer. He was blinded by love before but it looks like he’s finally had enough of her crap 👏🏼 I’m calling it now... divorce by the end of next year

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Very manly to me...... Like I said, Steve Tyler doppelganger
You’re great 🤣 this comment has me laughing 🤣 she’s the absolute double of her dad Ben Lettuce! (Watch some of her old dad rates my outfits videos on YouTube and you will see)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Steven Tyler! 😂 Separated at birth!
She is definitely like Ben Salad! He doesn’t seem to have any control over his emotions either! Freya is like her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You’re great 🤣 this comment has me laughing 🤣 she’s the absolute double of her dad Ben Lettuce! (Watch some of her old dad rates my outfits videos on YouTube and you will see)
Definitely ****** vibes.... Forget YouTube, it should be in panto!! 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The new video is absolute shambles.

The ex husband comment - she really slipped up there saying “everone” is gonna think that is true.Why would her hunbun angels ever think that? She’s clearly referring to us.Hi Grimmo!😂

I honestly think Spencer is suffering from Stockholm syndrome that is the only reason why this relationship is still going on.

I also think she’s wearing that stupid bleeping headband cause she’s balding due to lack of nutrition cause there is no way in fresh bleeping hell anyone thinks it looks good.
I can vouch for that headband comment for sure! Her hair will definitely be thinning and falling out! I mentioned briefly previously that I have a pancreas condition (EPI) and small bowel malabsorption issues which meant/means that I am malnourished and find it hard to gain weight. I finally reached a huge milestone today... My lowest ever weight was 5st 10lbs, and this morning I weighed in at 8st 2lbs, it's taken me 2.5 years to get here and I am so proud of myself! 9st 7lbs is my target! Never in my life have I had issues with food yet I hate to admit that this illness has definitely given me issues with some food textures (e.g. baked beans due to eating a lot of them and then throwing them up, illness causes/caused a lot of nausea and vomiting). Sorry I hope no one finds this chat too much, I won't say anymore just in case. But my point being, I have been malnourished and as thin as her and she can says she's healthy all she wants but trust me, it's a bare faced lie!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
just watched snippets of the video and my word, his body language was sooooo off. Especially at the part when she was interrupting him telling the story - he looked like he was gonna snap :oops:
He was absolutely fuming, I hope he realises to leave her asap!

Reactions: 9
Wow she has really just confirmed she has absolutely 0 understanding of communicating with a baby/toddler. Don’t talk while she’s quiet?!? She’s trying to chat to you ya bleeping fool, be grateful she wants to cause I don’t think there’s many people that do. What a bleep

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wow she has really just confirmed she has absolutely 0 understanding of communicating with a baby/toddler. Don’t talk while she’s quiet?!? She’s trying to chat to you ya bleeping fool, be grateful she wants to cause I don’t think there’s many people that do. What a bleep
I'm sorry, I know all babies develop differently and it's totally OK if your child is not a confident walker at Ren's age. But don't lie and say she can walk confidently. You can here she's set up the camera and allowed her to do a few steps to then regain balance on the side. Why lie? Why not be honest you could make a whole load of content around milelstones and how every child grows differently etc.

Reactions: 15
This is literally what she means when Ren “kicks up a fuss” or “has a tantrum”
She’s babbling you bleeping moron.
I honestly cannot stand the way she treats that child like an inconvenience.

I’m not being funny but I’ve been a teacher for nearly 9 years and worked in nurseries and
in childcare before that… she has NO idea what a “difficult”toddler is like. Absolutely not a clue.
she’s just trying again to be “relatable” - she can’t do it herself so let’s slag off my child on the internet instead & pretend she’s really hard work 🤣..
I mean, Imo probably genuinely thinks she is hard work, I think Ren is the only person in her life who doesn’t just tell her how amazing she is 24/7 🙄.

I'm sorry, I know all babies develop differently and it's totally OK if your child is not a confident walker at Ren's age. But don't lie and say she can walk confidently. You can here she's set up the camera and allowed her to do a few steps to then regain balance on the side. Why lie? Why not be honest you could make a whole load of content around milelstones and how every child grows differently etc.
this fucks me off too 😂.
“SHES SUCH A DIVA SHE REFUSSS TO WALK OMG SHSS JUSTTT LIKE MEEE”
No, she just can’t fuckin walk confidently ?! She needs to gain balance and strength and confidence walking is a process not a “oh she’s on two feet that’s it now - off you go!”

how anyone can call this woman an “amazing mother” baffles me

Reactions: 20
In her new video she cuts off her mum talking about 800 times and turns it about herself!! Why can’t she notice when she does this and rein it in ffs

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.