Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she still hasn’t admitted she’s had her lips done. I’d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls she’s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers aren’t even bleeping natural. I don’t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this witch off the internet

Thought I’d just add this here for any new tattlers 👋🏼
Tbf tho her lips are like an anti lip filler campaign. They're the worst I've ever seen. If anything they will deter people from having theirs done.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone watch Zoe and Alfie? I think their daughter is very similar age to Ren. She is so confident walking around, can answer questions and shows so much more engagement in things.
I understand all children develop differently, I just wish Miss Immy wouldn’t lie about her walking round etc. in the video today you can see she can do a few steps and needs to rebalance. That’s not walking it’s still learning to walk.
I think zoellas daughter was born the week before mine and immy two weeks after mine isn’t like either of them my child do go from cruising on the sofa to walking confidently within a month but didn’t do her first alone steps until after Ren. My friends son still can’t walk but that’s just how babies are sometimes however the need to just carry ren round oh she’s like me doesn’t build her confidence x

Reactions: 10
I do think that it can take at least a year for a child to be completely stable on their feet, but Ren doesn’t get the chance to practice!

Reactions: 20
This is actually heart wrenching Toffee I hope she visits a dietician, therapist, anyone who can be of compassionate assistance to her 😢

How are you by the way? Hope you’re doing okay since last time we spoke 💗
Hope everyone’s coping ok on this thread 😌 I know we all discuss Imo’s often outrageous antics and we forget there’s more than an icon behind an account, but we are all human and it is good to check in! Especially with the way the world is right now, in a state of utter turmoil 😣
I often think this myself but was too scared to ask, so it's really nice you have. I don't know about you but I've begun to create an image in my mind about what you all must look and sound like (I hope that's not weird, just a natural thing I think... you know when you don't know what people look like?!). Hope you are all ok.

That latest video is painful! At the beginning she says it's across 2 uploads because otherwise it would be too long. I almost immediately started shouting at the screen because she did nothing but interrupt her mum! I feel like commenting and saying the video would be 20 mins flat if you shut your bleeping trap!! She's such a bleep! I also noticed how she harped on at her mum about how she is such a natural mother and how loving she is despite all she has had happen to her. Without going into much detail my dad committed suicide when I was 13 years old and don't get me wrong, I've had an amazing life to date, but it did hit me hard at that age and I really hate it when people say to me, "you've done so well in life, because you could of chosen to crumble and go on a bad path". Do other people realise that the, in her mum's case, 'abused' doesn't always become the 'abuser'. Why do people automatically assume the worst?! There are plenty of people who had been dealt tit in life and have created an amazing life for themselves... But maybe that's just me 🤷

Sending everyone lots of love 💕

Edit - Omg I've just realised how that "but maybe that's just me" may come across. I don't mean maybe it's just me that's had a tough time and turned out so great 😂😂 I mean maybe it's just me with that opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think zoellas daughter was born the week before mine and immy two weeks after mine isn’t like either of them my child do go from cruising on the sofa to walking confidently within a month but didn’t do her first alone steps until after Ren. My friends son still can’t walk but that’s just how babies are sometimes however the need to just carry ren round oh she’s like me doesn’t build her confidence x
This is the thing all kids are completely different, my friends son took his first steps at 9m and then quite confidently walked at 10m, my son was 13m for walking but he talked first 🤷🏻‍♀️ So that part shouldn’t even be up for discussion..it’s when the mother is blatantly preventing her from becoming more independent to fulfil her need to be needed. She really does need some serious help

Reactions: 9
I often think this myself but was too scared to ask, so it's really nice you have. I don't know about you but I've begun to create an image in my mind about what you all must look and sound like (I hope that's not weird, just a natural thing I think... you know when you don't know what people look like?!). Hope you are all ok.

That latest video is painful! At the beginning she says it's across 2 uploads because otherwise it would be too long. I almost immediately started shouting at the screen because she did nothing but interrupt her mum! I feel like commenting and saying the video would be 20 mins flat if you shut your bleeping trap!! She's such a bleep! I also noticed how she harped on at her mum about how she is such a natural mother and how loving she is despite all she has had happen to her. Without going into much detail my dad committed suicide when I was 13 years old and don't get me wrong, I've had an amazing life to date, but it did hit me hard at that age and I really hate it when people say to me, "you've done so well in life, because you could of chosen to crumble and go on a bad path". Do other people realise that the, in her mum's case, 'abused' doesn't always become the 'abuser'. Why do people automatically assume the worst?! There are plenty of people who had been dealt tit in life and have created an amazing life for themselves... But maybe that's just me 🤷

Sending everyone lots of love 💕

Edit - Omg I've just realised how that "but maybe that's just me" may come across. I don't mean maybe it's just me that's had a tough time and turned out so great 😂😂 I mean maybe it's just me with that opinion
Bless you Precious Penney, I read your last post about your health condition and you truly are strong willed 😌

I’m so sorry about your dad’s passing. I can’t even begin to imagine how traumatic that must have been for you... it’s so difficult to communicate compassionately through text as you may think I’m being patronising but promise I am not. 💗

Yes agreed. Her mum should be the vocal point of that video without her often unneeded input, Imogen lacks self-awareness.

Nope totally understood what you meant no worries ☺!

I reckon Imogen could change her life, her perspective on things and ultimately her attitude if she just opened her eyes, took the rose tinted glasses off, and allowed herself to put down the shield she bares and just be natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please tell me I’m not the only one who this Imogen low-key plays up to people with fetishes in her videos.She is an incredible attention seeker and as we know would do absolutely anything for views no matter her morals and what sort of degenerates it would attract to her channel.

Why are her mums feet the centre of attention in the new video? It’s completely unprofessional in my opinion and distracting and I genuinely think she done that on purpose. Who the duck would be comfortable just filming a video like that?

Her dress sense is something else never mind that but I find she plays up to an image of an underage schoolgirl sometimes.Do we remember that God awful skirt a few weeks back? I don’t know it might just be me…

Let’s not even get started on the content she posts of Renault,cause I will say it with my whole chest she posts that with n on ces in mind. The video of her looking seductively in the camera whilst pointing at her happy,the rocking horse, the constant “mouth” comments.It is absolutely vile.

I’m just gonna end this also saying she is also extremely sexual in her Miss Immy videos in my opinion.She’s meant to be “teaching” babies but she does everything in such seductive manner,moaning and deep staring into the camera.Some bits I’ve seen are honestly shocking and she must be aware of how it’s coming across but again,i think for Grimmo it serves a purpose.

She is absolutely fucked in my opinion and I can see right through her.She is a vulgar,clearly very damaged individual and the more I watch her the more tit I just seen to pick out.She really needs to get off social media and get help.

Reactions: 17
That video is a bleeping advert! ‘I‘ve been working with My Heritage’. It would be a lot shorter if Grimogen would shut the hell up.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck are her mum's feet front and central in the new video... so bleeping odd

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the thing all kids are completely different, my friends son took his first steps at 9m and then quite confidently walked at 10m, my son was 13m for walking but he talked first 🤷🏻‍♀️ So that part shouldn’t even be up for discussion..it’s when the mother is blatantly preventing her from becoming more independent to fulfil her need to be needed. She really does need some serious help
& also the fact she just lies 😂. No one would care if she was like so Rens taking her first few steps and can walk for a few minutes..
But she says she’s been walking for the past 3 months, can walk confidently but because she’s such a “diva” she “makes” people carry her.

She wants to be carried because after a short while she clearly can’t walk anymore & that’s fine - it’s such a hugeeee skill to learn, but okay Imo make out that she’s this horrible brat instead….

it’s like when Ren makes any noise or babble in attempt to communicate, Imo just ignores her or talks over her incessantly. Like ask her something and give her time to reply don’t over stimulate her by shouting random stuff and throwing toys at her and then moan and say how “traumatic” it isfor you when she has a melt down that you’ve caused 🙄.

Reactions: 12
This is actually heart wrenching Toffee I hope she visits a dietician, therapist, anyone who can be of compassionate assistance to her 😢

How are you by the way? Hope you’re doing okay since last time we spoke 💗
Hope everyone’s coping ok on this thread 😌 I know we all discuss Imo’s often outrageous antics and we forget there’s more than an icon behind an account, but we are all human and it is good to check in! Especially with the way the world is right now, in a state of utter turmoil 😣
I'm doing ok thank you for thinking of me. I genuinely feel the same way about you all! I hope you are all OK too. ❤ I agree I hope Imo is being supported mentally through all her faults she definitely isn't stable is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched the baking video. She goes on and on about how she only wants to film content that’ll make her happy or whatever and that she wants to film to take her mind off of everything. Then she proceeds to keep mentioning about Ray and what she’s going through. Just another attention seeking tactic!
Also, the tension between her and Spencer in that video 😳 … wow! And Ren is ill again? Jesus, is that baby ever well? Your magical boob juice can’t be that good then hun! Yes babies get poorly, but Ren seems to constantly be poorly

Reactions: 14
! And Ren is ill again? Jesus, is that baby ever well? Your magical boob juice can’t be that good then hun! Yes babies get poorly, but Ren seems to constantly be poorly
Especially considering she doesn’t really do anything?
It’s not like she’s at a toddler group every day or at nursery - if she did I could understand her being ill all the time haha.
But she’s literally just sat at home breast feeding 24/7.. occasionally she gets taken to soft play & only sees Imo, Spencer, Ben Salad & Dirty Dee.

Tbf though with Imo Ren probably sneezes or coughs once so she says she’s got influenza and phones 111 😂.
She’s 10000% got some form of munchausen by proxy. I don’t think she’d intentionally make Ren ill but she definitely lies / exaggerates it.

Reactions: 11
Especially considering she doesn’t really do anything?
It’s not like she’s at a toddler group every day or at nursery - if she did I could understand her being ill all the time haha.
But she’s literally just sat at home breast feeding 24/7.. occasionally she gets taken to soft play & only sees Imo, Spencer, Ben Salad & Dirty Dee.

Tbf though with Imo Ren probably sneezes or coughs once so she says she’s got influenza and phones 111 😂.
She’s 10000% got some form of munchausen by proxy. I don’t think she’d intentionally make Ren ill but she definitely lies / exaggerates it.
The state of their house, not surprised Ren always has some sort of issue. Can’t imagine how filthy their floors are if her dads feet were that brown on the bottom and their sofa’s were that bad after a year?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.