Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope neither of my brothers end up with someone like her. They’d get an upper cut to the chin otherwise.
She looks deathly ill, she has blue lips and her cheekbones aren’t “chiseled” she looks gaunt and she knows exactly what she’s doing posting this TT, all her twit hunbuns will come to the defence that she’s going through a lot🙄Total freaks
View attachment 1740316View attachment 1740318
I think thee biggest lie that’s ever been churned out to women when someone says something harsh is “their jealous” it’s so damaging! I will never say that to my daughter. Imo literally looks awful she does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ren hasn’t been arsed with Imogen since 2 months old 😂🙄 she looks to Spencer behind the camera with anguish too 🤣
68978007-1513-4D26-B79C-5E6816043E90.jpeg

F45552A3-2F0B-42B9-BFA9-24041F7EA4F5.jpeg

• Haha
I hope neither of my brothers end up with someone like her. They’d get an upper cut to the chin otherwise.
She looks deathly ill, she has blue lips and her cheekbones aren’t “chiseled” she looks gaunt and she knows exactly what she’s doing posting this TT, all her twit hunbuns will come to the defence that she’s going through a lot🙄Total freaks
Her cheeks are literally sunken in. That’s not chiseled at all. I’m guessing she sees herself as a ‘beauty’ influencer. Which is so so so damaging to young girls who may be watching. It absolutely isn’t right to look like this! This is NOT the standard. I usually don’t like commenting on peoples looks but the amount of compliments she gets saying she looks amazing or whatever, majority come from teen girls. It’s scary. Now they’re gonna think this is how you’re meant to look

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her eye shape is completely different. She used to have hooded eyelids but now they’re not hooded and deep set. I wonder if that’s caused by the weight loss alone or if she had something done to them as well as her lips. Or she has a magical eye cream from the same brand as her magical lip scrub.
It’s in an older thread where people think she had eyelid surgery to remove the hooded look

Reactions: 4
I’ve just caught up with this thread, my god the pictures of Grimmo… she 1000% has an ED. I actually pray to god someone steps in and helps her before it’s too late. My guess is from her weight gain in pregnancy, she developed an ED post birth. How is no one in her family doing anything to seek help for her. I guess she has to recognise it herself and clearly likes the look but that woman will end up seriously ill 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
im sorry but anyone looking at that & thinking she looks healthy and not ill are either impressionable teens who know no better or are struggling with an ED themselves.
She looks emanciated…
God I wish people would duck off with this ✨be kind✨ tit as a way to just do what they want with no consequences it does my head in.
Yes - everyone knows you should be kind 🙄, however that doesn’t mean you never call people out on their bullshit. Be kind doesnt = pandering and being passive.
again, I love how Imo is allowed to not be kind when she’s just ✨explaining not complaining✨ Or ✨just giving my opinion huns✨ But no one else is.
bleeping hell she need to be cancelled😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
im sorry but anyone looking at that & thinking she looks healthy and not ill are either impressionable teens who know no better or are struggling with an ED themselves.
She looks emanciated…
God I wish people would duck off with this ✨be kind✨ tit as a way to just do what they want with no consequences it does my head in.
Yes - everyone knows you should be kind 🙄, however that doesn’t mean you never call people out on their bullshit. Be kind doesnt = pandering and being passive.
again, I love how Imo is allowed to not be kind when she’s just ✨explaining not complaining✨ Or ✨just giving my opinion huns✨ But no one else is.
bleeping hell she need to be cancelled😂.
The 'be kind' bullshit usually comes from people are complete pricks in my opinion. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her cheeks are literally sunken in. That’s not chiseled at all. I’m guessing she sees herself as a ‘beauty’ influencer. Which is so so so damaging to young girls who may be watching. It absolutely isn’t right to look like this! This is NOT the standard. I usually don’t like commenting on peoples looks but the amount of compliments she gets saying she looks amazing or whatever, majority come from teen girls. It’s scary. Now they’re gonna think this is how you’re meant to look
Makes me laugh when her huns say “you’re just jealous” I’m sorry but you’ve either got to be young or mentally unwell to want to look like that. She looks like shes dying. I’m 25 so I understand how damaging she is now, I remember following someone when I was about 16 or 17 who was super skinny and I ended up crash dieting/starving myself cos I wanted to look like her 🤦🏽‍♀️ scares me thinking some of her huns might be doing the same

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If I didn’t know how old Ren was I’d assume she was the same age as my baby😟she needs to stop thinking about herself and put her kid in the bleeping pushchair
1BD91C3E-EA7F-497F-87C7-762E1508A2CE.png

• Wow
Who had vlog about cooking/food/eating on their bingo card in response to ED claims? Transparent witch

Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up with this thread, my god the pictures of Grimmo… she 1000% has an ED. I actually pray to god someone steps in and helps her before it’s too late. My guess is from her weight gain in pregnancy, she developed an ED post birth. How is no one in her family doing anything to seek help for her. I guess she has to recognise it herself and clearly likes the look but that woman will end up seriously ill 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think it comes down to her thinking she always knows best, will never accept help or advise because everyone is simply jealous of her.

Reactions: 10
Even this precious baby angel thinks people are jealous of her
She keeps up comments like this one because she loves being told she looks skinny. If that was about lip filler she would have deleted it right away

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched her latest video and it is so so disappointing how she treats Spencer. Honestly just watching a 20 min video leaves me feeling drained so no wonder he looks like he’s had the absolute life sucked out of him. Every chance she gets she’s belittling him and basically calling him stupid.
what I don’t get is that they obviously both read here, Spencer has been making comments like ‘dairy free fun free’, and if I had anyone in my life that observed my behaviour towards my husband or child and felt it was controlling or unkind I would be so devastated and wanting to understand what on earth I did to give that impression. She obviously has such a big ego that it goes straight over her head and is even getting worse. I feel he will snap soon and I just hope he takes their little girl with him and his family take them in and support him. I can’t believe her family haven’t stepped in with how unhealthy she looks AND acts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.