Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
What I don’t get is if it’s so traumatising to relive and you can see Spencer is visibly getting upset talking about… why make the video at all? Why would you want to force your husband to talk about something that has clearly hurt him. Actually disgusting.

Reactions: 31

chanirv

Why is she so patronising with spencer? He went to Tesco and she’s going on as if he’s went to the moon

• Haha
  • Heart

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Let’s see how fast sacking the sling off lasts
She mentioned rens weight gain in the video too. I know steroids cause weight gain but isn’t it only if it’s a long term thing that it’s even noticeable? She’s always called her a “chunk” its like she’s obsessed with her size. I’ve not seen any other influencers mention their babies size so much

Mc19

don’t judge…I don’t believe her. She’s proven to be a liar, I just don’t believe her.

• Heart

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
I absolutely love Renault I think she's really cute, but she absolutely looks like she's about to light a roll up and offer someone out for a fight (hopefully her mother like) She's a proper bruiser 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30

0000001j*

This woman is so incredibly calculated.I can just imagine her sitting there planning out a whole schedule of when to release videos so she can profit of people misfortune.

Her channel is turning incredibly morbid! The video about Ray,then the video about her mums father,now Rens health issues.Why on earth does she feel the need to bring any of this on the internet.

I truly believe she’s going to be milking this situation with Ren so companies send her more gift for her “sick” child.This fucking poor excuse of a woman,she has 0 shame.Anything for freebies and profit.The whole family are just a bunch of absolute bottom feeders with 0 morals because they all sit back and praise her for all the nonsense the puts in the internet.
They are all absolutely fucking delusional.

• Heart

chelcieee

i think her mum is kinda harassing her dad, it’s sad he doesn’t want anything to do with her but just take his word and leave the poor man alone ?? he gave her up for adoption, he doesn’t have to want to have anything to do with you

Beckz1205

VIP Member
First she says spencer was cooking all the dinners, then it was her dad cooking the dinners?! Why’s it always her family doing everything. Also her saying her mum was with spencer in the evenings so they could have “their time”… weirdos… there were 3 people who could have taken it in turns to be with Renaelia at the hospital but no of course imogen HAD to be with her all the time…

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
With the cannula it 100% was just Ren pulling away and pulling it out. My LG was in NICU for a week and she pulled out maybe 10? They wriggle and they come out, and Ren would have understood what was happening to an extent and would have been cross that she was being messed around with when she felt poorly so has fought it and it’s made the cannula come out. Also think it’s so degrading and patronising how Imo refers to every member of NHS staff as “the lady” “the girl” “the subscriber” like NO that is your consultant, or your nurse, who has spent years training in order to help people like you, they are not just a lady who’s having a chat with you? Show a bit of respect, you were out in your balcony filming yourself clapping for the NHS not that long ago and this year you’ve done two videos slagging off hardworking and underpaid staff, sort yourself out babe
Absolutely. When my baby at a few days old had sepsis they couldn't put the cannula in properly and missed 3 times in an hour (can you imagine?) I was mortified and he was so upset but did I once swear or plaster it all over the Internet blaming the NHS? No of course not. Would I have EVER uploaded a video of every single detail for likes and money? NEVER! The only post we shared was much after it happened to share awareness of the signs of sepsis. She actually makes me feel sick. The almost smirk on her face throughout the video. The way she was like "oh yeah don't say that yet" it was a script. A performance. Just yuck.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lotus101

VIP Member
Honestly the thing with Ren not going in a pushchair is ridiculous…
My 4 week old cried and arched his back out and legs out when I went to put him in the car seat the other day 😂… does he hate the car seat? No. He got in and fell asleep within 5 mins of driving. I’m not gonna be like “OMG NO HE HATES IT HE CAN NEVER GO IN THE CAR AGAIN MY POOR SWEET ANGEL I WONT LET HIM CRY” like ???? He’s a baby. Baby’s cry, toddlers cry… get over it. Cuddle and comfort them, but they still need to just crack on.
How many newborns scream / cry when they get their nappies changed or clothes changed or when they get put down? You don’t just not do any of those things again 🙄.

She’s just a pathetic bitch.
can’t wait for Ren to roundhouse her.

• Haha

Cabbage_2021

I feel sad for her Mum being rejected by her father and his family but I feel pretty disgusted that Imo is using such a personal and upsetting story to make money. Is it not enough to exploit someone with cancer?

• Heart

ShrimpCocktail389

I feel sorry for poor Ren bless her, but all is well and good since she's doing better now. But bloody hell, the trigger warning, the hysterical crying, saying they were kicking off at NHS staff, the screaming, you'd think something fucking unbelievably bad had happened! I'm not saying it wouldn't have been awful to go through but fuck me I know SO MANY people who go through so many worse things than that and still manage to deal with it 100000 times better than them 2 cretins. To make money out of your little baby's illness? Typical Imo, vile disgusting human being. Hope she rots!

New here but just watching the latest vlog when she surprises Spencer with a tattoo removal 🥴 why is everything “a journey”. His tattoo removal journey, his skin journey. Everything needs to be so over dramatic and a big song and dance allllll the time!!

• Haha
  • Heart

azeliamanga

To all those of you who have been annoyed at how many toys she drowns the kid in, she’s just bought a giant advent calendar with pockets to fit TWENTY-FIVE new toys. What an absolute joke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

0000001j*

the chemistry between servant and dirty D? The comment about the balls? She handles them well? EXCUSE ME? my family are the most open and relaxed one,with dark humour all across the board but there is boundaries! That was vile!

I don’t think Grimmo would care though , to me they are ridden with emotional (perhaps even physical) incest,long it’s stays in the family aye?

I’m really gonna quote her now….”Spencer is great in bed,honestly ask my mum!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29