Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just caught up with her latest videos on Instagram and tiktok. It is so bleeping irresponsible of her to 'influence' when she is that skeletal, lies about procedures like her lips and lies her way through life... The whole what shall I get Ren for Christmas when she made such a big deal about the presents she got for her birthday and how she would drip feed them for a year. She's so full of tit! How these young 'fans' of her don't see it I don't know! It's so obvious to me! I would love to know how she affords life because from the look of her videos she must spend a fortune shopping on clothes, home bits, kids clothes, toys, etc. Unless she makes the videos, buys all the stuff and then returns it, I dunno. Absolutely baffled and sick to death of her shite! I'm desperate to comment on some of her stuff but I'll just get blocked and I enjoy the entertainment too much 😂
Tip: Create a fake account\accounts so you can comment on what a twit she is completely anonymously.....Follow me for more life hacks :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly the thing with Ren not going in a pushchair is ridiculous…
My 4 week old cried and arched his back out and legs out when I went to put him in the car seat the other day 😂… does he hate the car seat? No. He got in and fell asleep within 5 mins of driving. I’m not gonna be like “OMG NO HE HATES IT HE CAN NEVER GO IN THE CAR AGAIN MY POOR SWEET ANGEL I WONT LET HIM CRY” like ???? He’s a baby. Baby’s cry, toddlers cry… get over it. Cuddle and comfort them, but they still need to just crack on.
How many newborns scream / cry when they get their nappies changed or clothes changed or when they get put down? You don’t just not do any of those things again 🙄.

She’s just a pathetic witch.
can’t wait for Ren to roundhouse her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My 4 week old cried and arched his back out and legs out when I went to put him in the car seat the other day 😂… does he hate the car seat? No. He got in and fell asleep within 5 mins of driving. I’m not gonna be like “OMG NO HE HATES IT HE CAN NEVER GO IN THE CAR AGAIN MY POOR SWEET ANGEL I WONT LET HIM CRY” like ???? He’s a baby. Baby’s cry, toddlers cry… get over it. Cuddle and comfort them, but they still need to just crack on.
How many newborns scream / cry when they get their nappies changed or clothes changed or when they get put down? You don’t just not do any of those things again 🙄.

My child keeps fighting to go in the pram she still goes in but I have to wrestle her then she’s absolutely fine 🙄

I know I’m a but late but that video of her singing in the dark on the monitor was creepy af

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she still hasn’t admitted she’s had her lips done. I’d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls she’s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers aren’t even bleeping natural. I don’t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this witch off the internet

Thought I’d just add this here for any new tattlers 👋🏼
Tbf she has concealer-ed the duck out of them in the first pic 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she still hasn’t admitted she’s had her lips done. I’d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls she’s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers aren’t even bleeping natural. I don’t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this witch off the internet

Thought I’d just add this here for any new tattlers 👋🏼
I don't think she can admit to it now - she's been lying about them lips for too long and built many more layers of lies on top of the original one. The whole "Effects of Hate" saga hinged on the fact that nasty people bullied her for her absolutely natural lips. If she admits to lip filler now, her whole online persona will collapse.

Holy tit. She’s poorly and needs help. I hope her family can talk to her. View attachment 1737466
I have no words. She looks shocking. She really needs help. I'm concerned for Renny so did some research and found that you can anonymously tell Brighton & Hove council if you're worried about a child's wellbeing. It's an online form. Now I have to see if there's a similar form for adults.
I was going to do this on the hunny store but then second guessed myself and thought it might make things worse. I genuinely think she needs some help though as I’ve seen this before with someone close to me.
I doubt that Spencer has access to that account. It's probably monitored by Grimmo. You can report that tiktok for disordered eating though, that's what I did.

Reactions: 13
Remember when she posted a what I eat in a day to prove she eats and it was so obvious it was filmed over a few days 😂 the constant outfit changes and the unripened bananas in the background that ripened in a matter of ‘hours’ hahahaha shes an absolute dick. Yet another thing she lied about.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was going to do this on the hunny store but then second guessed myself and thought it might make things worse. I genuinely think she needs some help though as I’ve seen this before with someone close to me.
I understand your thinking behind this, but the hunny store doesn’t have any employees so would just go straight to her

Reactions: 4
Her eye shape is completely different. She used to have hooded eyelids but now they’re not hooded and deep set. I wonder if that’s caused by the weight loss alone or if she had something done to them as well as her lips. Or she has a magical eye cream from the same brand as her magical lip scrub.

Reactions: 15
literally! what is she planning to do when she’s physically too big to be strapped to her?! getting into good habits with a pram now is surely the perfect time considering she’s still not fully mobile and just turned 1!?! she just loves to act like ren is unlike any other baby and that she’s SOOO attatched to her that she can’t even go in a pushchair?! i’m pretty sure almost no kids love a buggy all the time! (i’m not a mum but it’s just how i would see it logically, sorry to all the lovely tattle mums if i’m wrong lol xx)
My daughter goes through phases of being on then hating it but I refuse to carry her everywhere where I can’t let her walk so she has to get used to it if she cries for 5 mins then she does 🤪 she’s old enough now that I know it’s just a tantrum and not something wrong with her , she doesn’t need to be treated like a newborn tending to her cry everytime like imo does

I wonder if she’ll put her into a nursery ?? Or maybe she’ll cry the first time and so she’ll hate nursery and can’t go 🙄

Reactions: 8
My daughter goes through phases of being on then hating it but I refuse to carry her everywhere where I can’t let her walk so she has to get used to it if she cries for 5 mins then she does 🤪 she’s old enough now that I know it’s just a tantrum and not something wrong with her , she doesn’t need to be treated like a newborn tending to her cry everytime like imo does

I wonder if she’ll put her into a nursery ?? Or maybe she’ll cry the first time and so she’ll hate nursery and can’t go 🙄
I highly highly doubt it! She won’t leave Spencer in charge in boots for 5 minutes never mind a stranger in a nursery all day! I know everyone’s got different opinions on it but my boy is 2.5 and started nursery when he was 8 months when I went back to work and it was absolutely the best thing we’ve done for him. He runs in no problems absolutely loves it got loads of friends it’s really amazing for their social skills. Also their independence. That little girl will lose her tit if she’s left with anyone else but those two as that’s how they’ve made it for her. The longer you leave it the more aware they are and the worse it gets. He absolutely cried for weeks at the beginning but as soon as we left he was fine. I can just imagine that lunatic coming back to collect her if she’s cried at all. It’s worrying what the normalcy is for them that they’ve already instilled in her. As for the pram. Please. Give me a break. You are the adult. You decide where she goes. I do not understand her parenting method at all 😭 I really hate the saying “rod for your own back” but in this case it’s very appropriate.

Reactions: 15
Everything Imogen ever says is an indirect snip at Spencer. Wish he would wise up and put the rude and dismissive idiot in her place.

“She doesn’t go on daddy” right 🤬...

Well number one, that’s because you have conditioned the poor child to think she should only be strapped to you, number two you have a seriously warped high opinion of yourself and are a selfish and self-indulgent individual who thinks their child should be completely stripped of having their own identity, and instead worship the ground you walk on!! That child is going to be ever so spoilt just like the rest of her weird family soon. Calling it now, she’s going to condition that child to be completely subservient to her. Servant the II incoming...

Genuinely a horrid woman with such bad intentions in life. Wish she would have stayed gone, nobody missed you Imogen. You are irrelevant and your views on TT come from those laughing at your bizarre actions and judging your awful personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everything Imogen ever says is an indirect snip at Spencer. Wish he would wise up and put the rude and dismissive idiot in her place.

“She doesn’t go on daddy” right 🤬...

Well number one, that’s because you have conditioned the poor child to think she should only be strapped to you, number two you have a seriously warped high opinion of yourself and are a selfish and self-indulgent individual who thinks their child should be completely stripped of having their own identity, and instead worship the ground you walk on!! That child is going to be ever so spoilt just like the rest of her weird family soon. Calling it now, she’s going to condition that child to be completely subservient to her. Servant the II incoming...

Genuinely a horrid woman with such bad intentions in life. Wish she would have stayed gone, nobody missed you Imogen. You are irrelevant and your views on TT come from those laughing at your bizarre actions and judging your awful personality.
I honestly think that if the opportunity ever became available for women to have babies all alone, she would take it. Because she’s clearly so bitter whenever spencer has ren. She always disregards spencer ‘as much as he is a good dad…’ and then continues with some nonsense about how ren only wants mummy. But actually it’s quite clear just from pictures and videos that ren actually has a better time with spencer, because she’s actually smiling. With imo she looks so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly think that if the opportunity ever became available for women to have babies all alone, she would take it. Because she’s clearly so bitter whenever spencer has ren. She always disregards spencer ‘as much as he is a good dad…’ and then continues with some nonsense about how ren only wants mummy. But actually it’s quite clear just from pictures and videos that ren actually has a better time with spencer, because she’s actually smiling. With imo she looks so sad.
Honestly! With Spencer she looks so chilled and happy.. then Imo comes along and makes a big loud noise around her which is obviously going to distract her so she looks at Imo and then she’s like “OH LOOK SEE SHE JUST WANTS MUMMY” no she doesn’t?! A bleeping dog could make a loud noise and she’ll look 🙄.
shes bleeping delusional man.

that post where she’s doing a video of Ren saying that Grandma loves her and she’s like “BUT SHE IUST GETS SAD..” ????? No she doesn’t? She makes a baby babble, she’s probably annoyed cus she’s trying to focus on the little book she’s got and you once again are in her bleeping face with a camera 🙄.

Ren does any type of normal baby noise and Imo adds her own narrative to it.

Ren: *playing happily* babbaaaa..

Imo: - OMG SHES SO SAD SHE LOVES MUMMY AND ONLY WANTS MUMMY. SHES SUCH A KIND SOUL OMG LOOK AT HER I LOVE YOU SOOO MUUCHH ANGEL MOOMOOOOSSS

she’s a bleeping delusion freak man. absolutely not normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“What did mummy get you now!!” in the TT when they’re showing Ren her new toy. Oh do piss off Imogen 😊. She very much enjoys emasculating her husband doesn’t she?!

Strips him of his job and hobbies and controls the finances, talk about being a dictator. Self-centred person at its finest. If she genuinely loved and cared for that man she would of mentioned both of them. If she were my DIL then tit would go through the damn roof I tell you, I’d be LIVID 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope neither of my brothers end up with someone like her. They’d get an upper cut to the chin otherwise.
She looks deathly ill, she has blue lips and her cheekbones aren’t “chiseled” she looks gaunt and she knows exactly what she’s doing posting this TT, all her twit hunbuns will come to the defence that she’s going through a lot🙄Total freaks
3D6F00E7-5122-4C8E-9D38-CEC7B87F7F5B.jpeg
0F9C08CC-0A07-4A7B-BBE7-23987C6BFC2A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.