Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
FYI both my kids resembled Phil and Grant as babies. The most beautiful Mitchell brothers I’ve ever seen 🤣…. Calling a baby ugly doesn’t sit right with me personally though 🫥
Your profile pic is making me laugh 😀😂 Grimo and that stupid Maybelline lip liner she was rocking on holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

Jumping in again 🙈🤣
For me, how can you have a sustainable brand and then promote primark? She’s always doing primark hauls, that surely is one of the BIGGEST fast fashion brands out there? I don’t feel like her heart is really in the whole ‘sustainable’ thing if she can go and spend half her bloody life in there….at this point she is just a primark dedicated channel 🤨
Its so counterproductive isn't it. Like why even bother!
Sarah ashcroft for example, although she does promote / wear other things that vast majority of the time she wears her own brand and never does the same sort of style that she sells (please correct me if I'm wrong haven't watched her in a few months!)

lolgal

76691D5A-1C9C-4147-B3FD-F4B809D804DD.jpeg

Sorry but does anyone else watch / follow aimzwat? Pulls the same annoying facial expression as Imo, face tunes every single one of her photos AND has the most insufferable boyfriend ever.

sound familiar? 😂

• Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
Honestly. Her crazy eyes. Her giant sausage lips. She looks like a cartoon character!

Video bets… house reno/haul/come shopping with me or a holiday vlog…
Google ‘sanpaku eyes’. She has the same as Charles Manson…

Reactions: 2

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Her latest insta caption “missing this” - what exactly are you missing, hun? You travelled to Portugal to go to aldi, sit in a hotel room, make Tiktoks and watch your husband shit himself? Not like they went and explored and filled the week with exciting and new things, literally just did what they do at home but with a different backdrop 🤷‍♀️
And the video of her slowly wrapping the sarong around herself so we all see how skinny she is. It would make sense near a pool but she’s by some rocks! She doesn’t even think it through to make it loom genuine

timmy_1190

I’m not a mum so you can tell me if I don’t know what I’m talking about, but when she holds Ren around the tummy and doesn’t support her bum.. is it safe to hold her like that? In almost every picture I see she is holding her with her arm around her tummy!

Rockstar

I really hope that other influencer that talks about how cringe and “bumhole clenching” she finds Grimmo / thinks their relationship is full on (don’t know if I’m allowed to say her handle just incase) see’s this new video and does a few more stories on Grimmo because I’d to hear what she has to say about it 😂
Who is the other influencer?

righhttolayyyy

But what about all of yous that have called her Phil Mitchell, Matt Lucas etc. Someone went as far as making a tiktok called miniphilmitchell... no one said anything about this?
Tbf.. I haven’t made any comments like that but those names aren’t okay either and I’m sure it’s been mentioned… there’s no need at all to name call a baby

Kazzie20

VIP Member
100% can imagine her agreeing with it! Obviously not saying she does but she is so the type of person who sees all pregnancies as a blessing I can just here her voice saying “all babies are blessings you should be so grateful and thankful to have a child you were blessed to get pregnant with this magical baby so you can’t choose what to do with it”
yes definitely what I thought too

BMZ11

I quite liked the dynamic between them in that word association tik tok. If I hadn't known their back history (and minus the fact that poor Renay nay is being thrown about a bit!) they look and sound to all intents and purposes a nice couple having a genuine laugh and enjoying each others company 🤷🏻‍♀️