Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
Hey sorry totally new here (although I had found her and THOSE “friend” recap YouTube vids yeaaaars ago) - I’ve had an Imogenation cleanse since then *bliss* but she just appeared in my feed and WHOA where has half of her gone why is she such a stick insect now, how has she lost so much weight ?!
She only eats air

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lauralooloo

I was actually thinking the same but thought it was just me 🙈 not something she should be teaching to other peoples children!
I swear, my children slip up occasionally but... You blaspheme in my house, you're on time out. I don't like it at all

• Heart

cls…xxx

Remember when she did her makeup bad to see how he’d react and he went “YOU LOOK NICE” 😭😭😭 he’s probably scared to tell her the truth and get accused of bullying
She gives me abusive vibes ngl

And it begins…queue the thousand stories and essays about Spenny.

View attachment 1354267
She doesn’t even let him touch her lol

Body goals... bitch where??? 😂
Her body in the 2nd pic god help me wtf is that

Absolutely correct. I’ve never known a baby to be forced to go for so many naps. Grimmo doesn’t know what lies ahead of her and I realllllly don’t think she’s going to cope. She’s not a natural mother. Also in that TikTok she’s moaning they’ll need to go for separate dinners (what a waste of money that expensive travel buggy, snoozeshade for the pram and snoozeshade for the cot was) in she says ‘oh don’t start climbing up on the couch’ - spins camera round and she’s playing on the floor with a shoe. Why lie?????

Put her in the buggy, put the snoozeshade down and go to dinner. If she’s tired she’ll sleep. You’re creating issues when there’s none there.
She won’t let her grow up. She holds her in the sling bc she still sees her as a fucking new born baby

1) ren’s looks quite red and patchy in this video? maybe sunburn?
2) the caption 🙄🙄🙄 ‘mummy‘s eyes?’ once again trying to get validation that her baby looks like her?!? she obsessed with herself
She looks nothing like her

I cannot understand why they can’t take Renalien to dinner with them? It makes no sense just all go together give her some food and don’t spend hours there?? Makes no sense at all. She’s just a lazy mum and no wonder she goes on about mum guilt as her excuse she should feel bad as she spends all her money and time doing crap and then no time with her child making memories or nice experience for her

‘muscly dancers legs’
WHAT DID SHE ACC SAY THAT HAHAHAHAH

We welcome you warmly Banana 🤗

Lotus your impressions of Grimo are hilarious 🤣🤣
We welcome you warmly Banana 🤗

Lotus your impressions of Grimo are hilarious 🤣🤣
@lotusbiscoff what is your pfp 🤣🤣 where is that from??? Omg I’m dead

Last edited:
  • Haha

y0ud0y0ub00

Spencer wore his groom suit to someone else's wedding. I know ifs not as bad as someone turning up in a wedding gown but still 😬 imo spent yhe whole outfit budget on herself it seems
I don’t think it’s that strange… my husband often wears his wedding suit to other weddings. It’s just a suit, and why shouldn’t he get the wear out of it?

HforHun

The way she wrote that Father’s Day card for Pups freaked me right out… that’s not normal, poor Renault

banananana97

Its so counterproductive isn't it. Like why even bother!
Sarah ashcroft for example, although she does promote / wear other things that vast majority of the time she wears her own brand and never does the same sort of style that she sells (please correct me if I'm wrong haven't watched her in a few months!)
I just think if you’re going to make a big deal out of it, then you have to follow through all the way not just make it look like your trying to be something your not, there’s been so many inconsistencies

Donnerundblitzen

In all fairness, sheepskin is supposed to help keep you cool in the summer. It’s perhaps better than having her sitting in a black pram which would get hot
Yeah fair point! I read about that after I made the initial comment. Still, I’m sure if that wasn’t the case IMO would still shove her in it, as long as it looks nice 🙃

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I think Grimogen is a natural red head you know, I can see red in Rens hair too.
She makes out she's a natural Brunette but I don't believe it, not that it matters but why lie?