Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Englad5678

Did anyone notice in the last video when ren was ill in the sling, Spencer touched his own daughters head and said “sorry girls”??

Reactions: 3

Millie97x

Ewww this is so passive agressive, especially with that emoji at the end

Fuck off Imo, your literally asking yourself these questions lool
742CEC2C-F2E5-4C36-B57F-482A2AC22FF0.png

Bil

VIP Member
Anyone taking one for the team and watching her video? I'm not giving big gob any extra views!

HforHun

Thing is with Imogen, if it doesn’t effect her life then it doesn’t even cross her mind. She’s also incredibly close minded. She probably couldn’t fathom that someone wouldn’t want to be pregnant / doesn’t want to keep it. Because she is SO GRATEFUL to be a MUMMY! How could anyone else not be? It’s the most ✨ MAGICAL and PURE ✨ thing in life to be a MUMMA! SHE WAS BORN TO BE A MUM! The medical side of ectopic pregnancies etc wouldn’t even be a thought for her or minorities effected.
Then again she never talks about anything political because there is nothing between her ears. She proclaims to be so academic but is far from it.
This is exactly right, very well put. It’s imo’s world and we’re all living in it

gdennis20

VIP Member
Imogen use to look so healthy, she always wore beautiful makeup and always made an effort with herself and her hair. When she met Spencer, she started to stop looking after herself and lost lots of weight. I wonder why?
She used to look so good! Wtf happened

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Spenny and Immo along with Bensalad and Hugo remind me of people on horror films who invite you to their home and then you can’t escape and next thing you know you’re being murdered and the last thing you see is those sa
Something about them is unhinged and truly terrifying.
Also never known anyone to be so fucking grateful
You’ve read my mind! This is what I think - as though they’re all part of a horror film. Creepy!

I mean that was my whole point that it’s not deep lol, people get so stressy at times but happy for it to be a thread title 😂
What an interesting vlog, Spenny has food poisoning so Imo is basically a single parent, how does she cope
Her vlog is literally of Imo ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ that munchy moos moos has been unwell, 🤕 she has not been sleeping, 🥱 Imo has not been sleeping, 🫥 Spenny has been hallucinating and then throwing up. 🤢

paddington123

Chatty Member
What about the people who she made YouTube videos about? Are they on here? I know some on mrs hinch come up with gossip but I’ve never seen anything about this creep 😂

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Does anyone else call suncream “spf”? Or is it just something influencers say now? I always just say suncream or “factor 50” but influencers are always saying “spf” and “spf 50” …I’m confused lol