Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsallthedrama_mick

Has anybody with kids tested her video out on them yet then? Tempted to try it on my 16 month old and he has been a little shit all day so I wouldn't feel bad for inflicting her on him 😂
My 9 month old absolutely loves Ms Rachel so I’m tempted but also don’t want to traumatise her😂

Reactions: 1

motherhen

Sorry but comments like this don’t sit right with me. What makes someone ugly is their personality then their features become ugly. She is literally a baby.
Well don't come on here then if comments are going to offend you! If she was cute I would say but she's not say I said it!

lolololhiiii

You don’t need to be, if you are unvaccinated you can show proof of a PCR test or proof you have recovered from Covid-19 in the past 6 months.
Oh. I thought you can only enter vaccinated or if you show recovery of covid in the last 6 months. Maybe it’s changed then.

She has mastitis

Last edited:

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
If any huns would like to see what imo will be like in a few years watch ‘ninamendoza28’ on tik tok. Nina is a lovely lady however is completely manic and this will be imo minus being lovely as that she is not
Omg I’ve seen her on my fyp and thought the same thing!

SawyerTheSavannah

View attachment 1371888

A baby sleeping/not sleeping is not a personality trait imo, it’s just what babies do, they’re not robots ffs. Stop trying to make EVERYTHING relate back to you!!!

also, “I thought we cracked It before holiday” didn’t she moan pretty much every day before the holiday that she had had NO sleep but it was absooooolutely fine!! She can’t keep up with her own lies

Sorry if this is me being thick 😅 but can someone explain what she means at the end where she says "I also sometimes feel like it's me" It's not making sense to me in the long paragraph lol x