Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imo’s been reading here. We’ve just been talking about her spending 24/7 with Renaelia and Spenny and someone just happens to ask a Q about this? 😂 Hi Imo. 👋🏻

168C254F-2DB4-49DE-874F-A28DE05E3A96.jpeg

Reactions: 2

righhttolayyyy

I have 0 idea who faith is or what’s she’s meant to have aired 😂.
Or if it was just talking about Imos comment cause she’s cringe AF.

Anyone else feel like she’s replying to the odd “hate” comment every now again because she’s getting ready for victim playing extravaganza #2 soon as her followers are dipping?
She gets suuuch rare comments like this & always replies to them but then comments that are just asking her a question she can’t passively aggressive “love you babes xoxo” her way out of she still deletes.

I think it was just cuz faith didn’t reply to the comment, faith is one of the sidemens girlfriends

I know social blade isn’t accurate and obviously taking into consideration these shit, half arsed minimal effort, spot the ‘ad’ ads she managed to make time for…. She can’t be taking home much more than that a month surely? I’d love to know how’s she’s paying for all these hauls (I do imagine she takes it all back) and also… the new upload… why does she feel the need to keep buying ren new toys?! She doesn’t bloody need them !!
So how much does that mean she gets a month?

paddington123

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but do people really pay £20 for a bib? My smallest is 5 now but never did they cost that much??
*Edited to add photo*
The pound shops sell the same ones 😂 I would never pay that. She clearly does all this to act like the rich mum it won’t happen it’ll😂

And they’re not as big in the second tiktok where Spencer holds her. She’s clearly pushed them up massively on purpose. Or only done the video just before ren is due a feed so she’s “full”. Making your baby wait so you can look sexy? Classy.
She said before she used to stuff her bra and wear 2 bras because she wanted her boobs to be big so she’s obsessed
Her next YouTube video since she’s clearly running out of ideas will be breast implants 😂

That’s just a term referring to the people who have said it, they’re not labelling everyone ffs. the fact that the last thread suggestion was Phil mitchell which would’ve had the most likes🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s not that big a deal.
Alright 😅 It really is not that deep. Swiftly moving on…

Part 2 of their holiday vlog is up.

F39E5B79-33DA-46F2-923F-4BE8D328DF21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

motherhen

This is a thread about Imogenation, her baby is completely innocent and helpless, she cannot help the fact she’s been thrust into the public eye and comments like yours are completely unnecessary. I really don’t think it’s appropriate for anyone on here to comment anything derogatory about a poor baby.
I was actually replying to another post about the baby! The fact she's come from an absolute freak is bad enough!

gdennis20

VIP Member
it looks like she had shoved two bald baby princess Renault Clio’s down her front…I’m mean we all know that baby is strapped to her 24/7.

I think I’m done now. I’m actually finding she makes my blood boil with anger so I’m taking a step back. The latest vlog was the final straw.
The pair of them are absolute freaks. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with them. The whole family are creepy as feck. I’d love to see her cancelled or properly called out for her compulsive lying over the years. She absolutely triggers me so I’m tapping out.
I feel this comment!!! I love to have a laugh at their shit show but she infuriates me

Lotus101

VIP Member
It really pisses me off! Along with the carrier! She’s a big girl who obviously shows signs of being too hot (flushed cheeks etc) and yet they insist on stupid things like this!!
the fact she also said Ren wasn’t well and had a virus / a high temperature too..