Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unonowndbe

Every god damn present is a dream and the biggest, boring

Sorry, controversial opinion here and if I offend anyone with brothers, sorry lol but who hell gets emotional about their BROTHERS birthday and writes long meaningful messages in their card ????? I find it so bizzare!!!!

Like fuck did hugo wait to have any form of alcohol until his 18th😂😂😂😂🤣

Im sorry for the running commentary! Why the hell did Grimo & Spenny get 2 seperate cards for him??? God this family
Did she say he is her reincarnated dog🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 1
She talks like she’s wearing braces. I can’t see them but the way her top lip protrudes out is so weird.

I’ve just watched some more of her videos, has she got Invisalign in then?

Fluffyknickers

Absolute BS - as you say there’s an iPad on the headrest and before they went on holiday it was on the backseat headrest so they’ve definitely turned her round.

Is that on Tiktok? For the baby who doesn’t take a bottle and she can’t leave for more than 2 hours. She’s such a liar
Yep she said she'll use it when she's weaned off the boob or to warm up expressed breast milk... surely you'd just give cows milk when off the boob as I don't see it being anytime soon! And the point of the rapidcool is to use hot water to get rid of any potential bacteria in the formula and then cool it down! Such an idiot and her huns seem just as stupid

Attachments

Cady1954

VIP Member
Sorry how bratty is Hugo even if that's all that they did get him he should have been greatful, they have all been raised like bratts they don't know they have been born, and she's got the nerve to say we didn't have much as kids 🤣🤣🤣 ahh piss of miss immy kids who didn't have nothing don't grow up to act like that.
Isn't he on the autism spectrum? No excuse for being a brat though. Weird family.

lolxxxxxx

I just watched her haul and she literally wore none of it on holiday so what do we reckon she does with it all?

Mc19

WHAT IS SPENCER ON ABOUT IN HIS INSTA POST??
“We’ve got loads closer because we’ve put work on the back burner”
ISNT YOUR JOB UPLOADING VIDEOS? And what has Imo done ALLL holiday.. UPLOADED VIDEOS.

They are so fucking out of touch with reality it really grates on me man.
YOU SPEND 24/7 LICKING EACH OTHERS BUMHOLES AND RECORDING STUPID VIDEOS. You don’t need a fucking holiday for a break / to get closer 🙄.

Their Instagram posts sound straight out of a Clinton’s cards factory
“truly, truly special moments..” what? Your daughter not sleeping a wink,having a virus and high temperature? You having the shits and lying in bed all week? Having a daily walk to the pool / shops then sitting in your hotel room together?

Honestly wish they’d both piss off the cringy cretins 😂.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 This all day.