Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a thread about Imogenation, her baby is completely innocent and helpless, she cannot help the fact she’s been thrust into the public eye and comments like yours are completely unnecessary. I really don’t think it’s appropriate for anyone on here to comment anything derogatory about a poor baby.
I was actually replying to another post about the baby! The fact she's come from an absolute freak is bad enough!

Reactions: 2
One thing that bothers me about her is when she responds to 'hate' comments on TikTok when only a few years ago she outed people's personal life stories on YouTube for hundreds of thousands to see :unsure: preaches about people having 'sad lives' yet she's profited off the back of people's private secrets. Walking hypocrite. Yeah you didn't hold those values of be 'kind' back then did you Grimo as it was lining your own pockets!

Reactions: 18
I was actually replying to another post about the baby! The fact she's come from an absolute freak is bad enough!
Why make such nasty comments about a baby? Maybe not everyone thought you were cute as a baby. She literally has no control over how she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally has no shape anymore and so thin it’s scary!

Why make such nasty comments about a baby? Maybe not everyone thought you were cute as a baby. She literally has no control over how she looks.
Not sure why everyone’s kicking off when everyone’s been referring to her as phil mitchell. Imo is purposely over feeding her, letting her get burnt so she’s so red, but the worry is comments. I think the issue is actually the bad parenting and nothing else, if Imo didn’t post her all the time no one would comment, but she does. You can’t police peoples comments

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But what about all of yous that have called her Phil Mitchell, Matt Lucas etc. Someone went as far as making a tiktok called miniphilmitchell... no one said anything about this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
But what about all of yous that have called her Phil Mitchell, Matt Lucas etc. Someone went as far as making a tiktok called miniphilmitchell... no one said anything about this?
All of yous? I think you’ll find it is very few that call her this. People have actually commented on leaving Renaelia out of this as she is just a baby. Some people take it a step too far. 🫥

Reactions: 8
All of yous? I think you’ll find it is very few that call her this. People have actually commented on leaving Renaelia out of this as she is just a baby. Some people take it a step too far. 🫥
That’s just a term referring to the people who have said it, they’re not labelling everyone ffs. the fact that the last thread suggestion was Phil mitchell which would’ve had the most likes🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s not that big a deal.

Reactions: 5
That’s just a term referring to the people who have said it, they’re not labelling everyone ffs. the fact that the last thread suggestion was Phil mitchell which would’ve had the most likes🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s not that big a deal.
Alright 😅 It really is not that deep. Swiftly moving on…

Part 2 of their holiday vlog is up.

F39E5B79-33DA-46F2-923F-4BE8D328DF21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I mean that was my whole point that it’s not deep lol, people get so stressy at times but happy for it to be a thread title 😂
What an interesting vlog, Spenny has food poisoning so Imo is basically a single parent, how does she cope
Her vlog is literally of Imo ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ that munchy moos moos has been unwell, 🤕 she has not been sleeping, 🥱 Imo has not been sleeping, 🫥 Spenny has been hallucinating and then throwing up. 🤢

Reactions: 3
Watching her moan about Renelia for half an hour vlog.. Does she think 9 month olds are going to sit still in restraunts? Of course she will be bored ALL kids get bored, she's not the devil child you try to make her out to be you're not super mum, you're not hard done by. You're a very privileged mum, you have your husband at home 247 and i think she knows that but tries to be relatable to that audiencr. She's making the issue with the pram, my LO didn't like it at her age because they want to explore but I just put them in and off we went they played with their pram toys, looked around etc. They have literally done NOTHING on that holiday, I know Spencer was ill but imogen could have gone down to the pool with the baby, or took her the beach, looked around anywhere other than aldi and lidl. And they rate it a 10/10.
I actually dislike her.
Spencer is a drip and gives me the ick but I do think he's a good, natural dad. A calming figure that baby will need when she is growing up around that lunatic

Reactions: 23
It’s pretty clear that 🪄Magical Girl Moo Moos❤❤ Probably doesn’t sleep at night or daytime cause she does nothing but sit in a high chair watching our 🎞Oscar Winner 🎥 Imo, didn’t you know huns she was nearly Lauren Branning.
No wonder she doesn’t wanna sleep if she’s getting no time to explore, move or tire herself out.
The baby would lose weight and be more tired if she was given the opportunity to be stimulated and move around exploring anywhere. Instead Imo will go to Primark for another ‘come shopping with me’ 🛍 because that’s apparently what is more important than her child 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The main issue is that Imogen is putting Ren out there to the public for thousands to pass judgement (and I bet there are some far worse than what people say on here). She’s putting her baby, child and eventually teenager out for anyone to comment on and it’s all for her own ego.

Reactions: 12
Her vlog is literally of Imo ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ that munchy moos moos has been unwell, 🤕 she has not been sleeping, 🥱 Imo has not been sleeping, 🫥 Spenny has been hallucinating and then throwing up. 🤢
Do you ever think she watches the vlog back and thinks it’s top quality entertainment? 😆

• Haha
Tbf.. I haven’t made any comments like that but those names aren’t okay either and I’m sure it’s been mentioned… there’s no need at all to name call a baby

The way she wrote that Father’s Day card for Pups freaked me right out… that’s not normal, poor Renault

Reactions: 3
Tbf.. I haven’t made any comments like that but those names aren’t okay either and I’m sure it’s been mentioned… there’s no need at all to name call a baby
Im not sure what you expect people won’t stop and they can say what they want just scroll past ffs

How much of a twit can Imo be? The limit does not exist..

1. the tiktok vid of Ren in the high chair eating when she’s meant to be alseep?? How is she going to sleep if she’s up around you acting like a twit with all the smells and sensory things going on in the kitchen.
Does she not even rock her to sleep then place her in the cot?
I feel like she shoves her in and expects her to just be asleep.

2. “miss Rachel vibes” no. Miss Rachel actually knows wtf she’s doing and also does it for children not for people to comment on her.

3. “You should be a nursery practitioner” I’m a teacher and have worked with toddlers and babies.. working with children IS NOT just shouting in a ridiculous voice ffs. She would have 0 idea about milestones, the EYFS framework, dealing with parents etc. Also she is purely able to turn on the performance for comments and probably takes about 10 tries before she posts it.

4. I don’t know ANY other mother who doesn’t do things like that with their babies but there’s just no need to post it. It’s a quality time with you and your baby to bond not a way to stroke your over inflated ego.

i think im getting to the point where I NEED TO BLOCK HER 😂.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.