Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo is having a laugh. More purchases at Ikea? Every other video on Youtube is of her buying things for the house. šŸ«„

Really not relatable right now spending money šŸ’° here, there and everywhere when people in the REAL WORLD are struggling with the EVERY DAY necessities such as food, gas, electricity and petrol/diesel to get to work.

8D0C6776-9266-49A1-93AE-1C05163538C0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
From the looks of her sat in the pram today she doesn't look like she's hating it?! Same with the car seat we never actually see her hating life in the car seat!

Shes going to make so many problems for herself as she projects problems on the kid! She makes one noise and Imo says "oh you hate it don't you" which eventually Ren will hear and understand and thus decide she hates it because mummy told me I hate it!
She goes on about manifesting and affirmations etc but will repeatedly tell Ren sheā€™s unhappy so she will believe thatā€™s what she is. All this says is that Imogen doesnā€™t even understand what sheā€™s doing with all this gratitude, she just thinks pups will be impressed cos heā€™s up Steven Bartless arse.
She constantly tells Ren sheā€™s a CLEVER girl at the most random times, sheā€™s going to be so confused

Reactions: 9
Just want to do some quick maths - so 100 planted trees = 100 orders

her stuff is always on sale so letā€™s say the average order is:

Ā£20 = Ā£2,000 (20x100)
Ā£10 = Ā£1,000 (10x100)
Ā£40 = Ā£4,000 (40x100)

sheā€™s likely to not have even made Ā£5,000 revenue in 4-6 months, and if you take away the profit she will definitely be making a loss

I have a sustainable clothing business and to manufacture one jumper + one matching shorts itā€™s cost me Ā£4,000, not including customs cost/influencer outreach/packaging

Either her stuff isnā€™t actually sustainable so costs pennies to make or shes making a loss. I just donā€™t understand how shes sustaining her life style - hauls that she obviously returns, loads of toys for the baby, new house renos constantly, paying all the bills so Spencer can be a stay at home dad, youā€™d think he would at least need to work to help out considering?
It's not even 100 orders it's per item sold, so if someone bought 3 items that's 3 trees. She hasn't even had 100 orders yet. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
5F31CE2B-CB02-4C2A-BDA9-F2AC253B4FF4.png

my bf always says she looks like she smells of pissā€¦. now I feel like I can smell her through my phone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1364473

my bf always says she looks like she smells of pissā€¦. now I feel like I can smell her through my phone.
omg yess like that damp pissy clothes smell when someone leaves their wet clothes in the washer for too long. Thatā€™s her smell to me.
Bet her hair smells proper musty as well.
also, I feel that video is just her body checking again.. sheā€™s so bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her eating banana bread (dairy, egg, gluten and basically any other ingredient free) has put me off my dinner. Oh and she would have it with dairy free butter btw which she had to clarify for her huns

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she chews honestly infuriates me. Smacking her big bleeping lips. Itā€™s so disgusting. Also she took the smallest bite, ā€œchewedā€ for ages and then starts talking with her mouth open and itā€™s still in her mouth šŸ¤¢
ā€œItā€™ll be lovely with a bit of DAIRY FREE butterā€ okay we get it. Iā€™m vegan and I never say ā€œvegan burgerā€ or vegan before anything I eat because everyone knows it wouldnā€™t be actual meat or dairy šŸ™„
21FB0595-C8FB-4BA5-8DFD-6F2646F2B727.jpeg
E6A4DC16-7EB3-428B-B0C4-FCAAAB029BF8.jpeg

9BEF7E2B-C86A-49A4-A6BE-11CA118F7110.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The way she chews honestly infuriates me. Smacking her big bleeping lips. Itā€™s so disgusting. Also she took the smallest bite, ā€œchewedā€ for ages and then starts talking with her mouth open and itā€™s still in her mouth šŸ¤¢
ā€œItā€™ll be lovely with a bit of DAIRY FREE butterā€ okay we get it. Iā€™m vegan and I never say ā€œvegan burgerā€ or vegan before anything I eat because everyone knows it wouldnā€™t be actual meat or dairy šŸ™„View attachment 1364880View attachment 1364881
View attachment 1364883
I donā€™t even have to watch this to know what sheā€™s saying..

*sickening lip smacking and chewing* mmm, mmMmm, MMM lovely, MMMMMM.. it is absolutely UNREAL hunnsss.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think it'll be long until someone does a tiktok video of all her inconsistencies, lies and how she is with Ren, that video will then go viral and that'll be the end!

I'm trying to think of some examples but I'm useless with names but there's currently a women and her baby and she basically let's her eat mud etc? And then the mum tok drama with the copying. All it takes is 1 video

Reactions: 10
That bib sheā€™s put on Ren on holiday is ridiculous, the food sheā€™s eating isnā€™t even messy!
sheā€™s so obviously trying to get some freebies for mini phil as well!! sheā€™s put up 3 totally unrelated stories of things that rennie is ā€˜lovingā€™ at the moment and has tagged the brands šŸ™„ itā€™s so bloody obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice how excited / happy Ren got when interacting with another baby? And old big gob is depriving the SWEET SWEET CLEVER GIRL šŸ˜¬ of the enjoyment of a baby class and social skills. What a selfish nasty women.
52DF0592-2EC4-4D67-B716-11DCC9577247.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Jumping in again šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
For me, how can you have a sustainable brand and then promote primark? Sheā€™s always doing primark hauls, that surely is one of the BIGGEST fast fashion brands out there? I donā€™t feel like her heart is really in the whole ā€˜sustainableā€™ thing if she can go and spend half her bloody life in thereā€¦.at this point she is just a primark dedicated channel šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 14
Jumping in again šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
For me, how can you have a sustainable brand and then promote primark? Sheā€™s always doing primark hauls, that surely is one of the BIGGEST fast fashion brands out there? I donā€™t feel like her heart is really in the whole ā€˜sustainableā€™ thing if she can go and spend half her bloody life in thereā€¦.at this point she is just a primark dedicated channel šŸ¤Ø
Has she ever done a storytime about when she worked at Primark? Was she hated by all the women who were jealous of her and ā€œbulliedā€ there too?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.