Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
They literally think they have this tough life of work work work.. they lounge around their pig sty house all day and go for endless walks/Starbucks trips.

just imo moaning yet again about ren sleeping for two hours for her nap but apparently didn’t sleep A WINK on holiday “cheekygirlllll”

I literally hate this passive aggressive tone she has about her child napping, she is a baby!!!! She thinks she’s being ‘relatable’ constantly moaning about these things.

Imagine when ren is older and is the ‘young attractive one’ and imo is getting older and older 
 I can sense there will be seriousssss issues. They won’t be these besties like imo wishes, she will constantly be jealous of her own daughter coz she’s a massive narc
Half of Rens sleep issues are bloody caused by Imo anyway. I think deep down she knows this which is why she’s so passive aggressive.
She wondered why she slept so well on the plane.. probably because of white noise have they literally not even tried a white noise machine? One of the “must haves” for baby sleep.
Saying everytime she sleeps they don’t make a sound and are absolutely silent.. the advice is to CARRY ON AS NORMAL when your baby sleeps 🙄. But then I suppose their normal is shouting and screaming at each other like twats.

She just hasn’t got a clue but deletes any comments that question her. You can google sleep schedules for an 8 month old they only need two 1 hour - 1.5 hour naps a day they
 don’t need a 3 hour nap by the afternoon.
Needs to stop treating her like a new born!

Reactions: 18
I just can’t understand the whole pram/buggy situation? Even from when the baby was born she’s always went on about her not liking the pram? Surely she would just leave her there to cry it out if she’s out shopping or a walk? She would have soon gotten used to it it actually bugs me a bit that she goes on how she hates it so much. Also that kid never shows emotion she never looks happy

Reactions: 7
My 5 month old doesn’t even have a 3 hour nap by lunch time (she probably should but I don’t moan like imo)😂
 and my baby sleeps through the night because of her routine.

It seems like she has no idea about babies 9 months on, even with a sleep trainer or whatever the scam was
 why is her 9 month old sleeping for 3 hours before lunchtime 🙈

personally, I think she’s obsessed with Ren napping so she can get on with obsessing over herself and doing her own thing without having to entertain her child. God help when she drops naps altogether 😂

Reactions: 11
I just can’t understand the whole pram/buggy situation? Even from when the baby was born she’s always went on about her not liking the pram? Surely she would just leave her there to cry it out if she’s out shopping or a walk? She would have soon gotten used to it it actually bugs me a bit that she goes on how she hates it so much. Also that kid never shows emotion she never looks happy
From the looks of her sat in the pram today she doesn't look like she's hating it?! Same with the car seat we never actually see her hating life in the car seat!

Shes going to make so many problems for herself as she projects problems on the kid! She makes one noise and Imo says "oh you hate it don't you" which eventually Ren will hear and understand and thus decide she hates it because mummy told me I hate it!

Reactions: 13
From the looks of her sat in the pram today she doesn't look like she's hating it?! Same with the car seat we never actually see her hating life in the car seat!

Shes going to make so many problems for herself as she projects problems on the kid! She makes one noise and Imo says "oh you hate it don't you" which eventually Ren will hear and understand and thus decide she hates it because mummy told me I hate it!
100%!!! One moment that has stuck in my head was in the Tesla vlog and she was driving , Ren made a sound and she went “oh she’s not happy” and Spenny said “no she’s fine actually”, it honestly plays over and over in my mind bc I think it’s a little clip of what the reality is, Ren will babble like a baby and Imo will see it as complaining ✹not explaining✹ and decide she can’t deal with the situation. It is hard being a mum and you do constantly worry thatyour baby is unhappy or uncomfortable bc obvs they can’t tell you with words,but she will definitely grow up with confused feelings and emotions as Imo forces things onto her! They’ve made a rod for their own back by only sitting in the back with her in the car also, I never did that, not even on way from hospital as my partner hasn’t passed his driving test so I had to sit with him in the front 😂 yes sometimes my bab cries but she soon calmsdown and if she doesn’t I stop, same with the pram, if you just take her away from the situation she’ll never get better and get used to it!
also their sleep therapist needs suing bc that baby’s sleep is a mess, she deffo just wants her to sleep all day so she can do her own thing, my 4 month old sleeps for about 2 hours across the whole day and then sleeps 12 hours at night, no wonder Ren can’t sleep when they make her take 2 hour naps and then put her to bed at 5, maybe just follow your baby’s cues instead of listening to somestranger who doesn’t know your baby at all????

Reactions: 17
As I said on the previous thread, Its always poor Rens fault. never Imo

Reactions: 8
It's clear that people are starting to notice how much she contradicts herself/ talks absolute bollocks most of the time! First of all there's these comments because in a TikTok she said that Ren had never napped for 2 hours. Also, in the TikTok where she's saying where all her clothes are from - she says her top is from H&M when it's actually from Primark and she said Spencer's top is from H&M when it's actually from Uniqlo 😂

It just goes to show that her manic brain must be thinking so much tit at a million miles per hour that she just doesn't know what's coming out of her mouth half the time - her brain is so scrambled that she can't even get such simple things correct. Whoever said that we're witnessing someone have a breakdown, I completely agree!

IMG_7457.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

the problem is, is that she’ll delete all of these comments 🙄.
None of these in my eyes are hateful, they aren’t calling her names, they aren’t attacking her personally. They are simply questioning her actions and absolute tit she chats.
She’s going to have to just remove herself from social media soon because if we get another
“IMPACTS OF HATE” video with her having a pretend break down because of it she genuinely just is not built for this job.
I feel like that’s her go to manipulation tactic when she gets caught out or questioned pretends to have a “break down” or “anxiety” (trust me Imo, you wouldn’t be prancing around a supermarket singing and shouting at the top of your voice if you were remotely anxious)

In reality she’s just a spoilt entitled narcissist. I don’t think she’s having a break down anymore. I think she just puts on an act for the camera as this “butter wouldn’t melt” and because it’s an act she forgets what she’s said. I think she’s just a narcissist and nothing else.
it’s why everything is poor Rens fault. She never ever ever takes blame or says “in hindsight we should have done this
”
I genuinely feel for Ren as she gets older :(.

Reactions: 21
the problem is, is that she’ll delete all of these comments 🙄.
None of these in my eyes are hateful, they aren’t calling her names, they aren’t attacking her personally. They are simply questioning her actions and absolute tit she chats.
She’s going to have to just remove herself from social media soon because if we get another
“IMPACTS OF HATE” video with her having a pretend break down because of it she genuinely just is not built for this job.
I feel like that’s her go to manipulation tactic when she gets caught out or questioned pretends to have a “break down” or “anxiety” (trust me Imo, you wouldn’t be prancing around a supermarket singing and shouting at the top of your voice if you were remotely anxious)

In reality she’s just a spoilt entitled narcissist. I don’t think she’s having a break down anymore. I think she just puts on an act for the camera as this “butter wouldn’t melt” and because it’s an act she forgets what she’s said. I think she’s just a narcissist and nothing else.
it’s why everything is poor Rens fault. She never ever ever takes blame or says “in hindsight we should have done this
”
I genuinely feel for Ren as she gets older :(.
I think it’s very telling at how many followers she has vs how many comments/likes she gets. More and more angels/huns are realising who she really is.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I don’t care if that was the only option they had. I would complain until I got a suitably aged car seat. The straps are far too high above her shoulders. She clearly doesn’t care for the safety of her child, it wouldn’t surprise me if she forward faced her before 15 months. Also the pram situation, I genuinely think it’s because she’s had it forward facing since Ren was 6 months old. If she was parent facing I reckon she’d be fine.
View attachment 1362105
She’ll definitely forward face her early

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned but it is driving me insane that she keeps saying Renalien hasn't slept "an inch". Surely that's not a saying? I thought it was slept a wink, I might be wrong but not sleeping an inch makes 0 sense... much like everything else she comes out with to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been mentioned but it is driving me insane that she keeps saying Renalien hasn't slept "an inch". Surely that's not a saying? I thought it was slept a wink, I might be wrong but not sleeping an inch makes 0 sense... much like everything else she comes out with to be fair
This has been annoying me too!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.