Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨Not complaining, just explaining ✨ that Renaelia woke her up because they’re back from holiday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they use this fluffy pram insert in hot weather?! It makes me feel ill thinking about how hot and sweaty that poor baby must be 🥵
It really pisses me off! Along with the carrier! She’s a big girl who obviously shows signs of being too hot (flushed cheeks etc) and yet they insist on stupid things like this!!

Reactions: 18
More proof that baby is used as a money maker. I’m ticking that shop off my list now. The clothes aren’t that nice anyway.
Imo when she was 🤰🏻

“I don’t know how much of baby girl munchy moo moos we are going to share online.”

A year later:

Renaelia on every TikTok video 📹
Renaelia on every Instagram post. 🎞
Renealia on every Youtube video. 🎥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t get what she means when she said Renault was up all night because they’re back from holiday? Portugal and the UK doesn’t have a time difference? Am I missing something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really pisses me off! Along with the carrier! She’s a big girl who obviously shows signs of being too hot (flushed cheeks etc) and yet they insist on stupid things like this!!
the fact she also said Ren wasn’t well and had a virus / a high temperature too..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.