Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but guys spencer has a disability doesnt he? theres a video about it but i didnt finish watching it, isnt that why he is like how he is, and not cos hes a creep at all. I think hes so sweet :/

• Haha
Reactions: 10
but guys spencer has a disability doesnt he? theres a video about it but i didnt finish watching it, isnt that why he is like how he is, and not cos hes a creep at all. I think hes so sweet :/
He's deaf, but so's my mum. She's not a creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Just rewatched the the xmas vlog. Completely agree with everything youve all said. She also says they usually go home before 7 as trains between london and brighton are cheaper - outright lie i live in brighton myself and this can easily be debunked on the trainline website.
ALSO at the 9.30 mark they are drinking mulled wine and spencer literally says 'THE PERFECT THING BEFORE OUT MEAL' BUT HE HASNT EVEN 'SURPRISED' HER YET🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg just noticed that, all so staged its ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she actually just use her husbands deafness to get moved closer to the front 🤔

And she feels sorry for him, my partner has a stutter and he would kill me if he thought I felt sorry for him for christ sake

Reactions: 11
Nah. Just rewatched the Nando’s video and I’m actually disgusted. She’s sat there claiming one of the men in the ivy is “judgy” and “probably doesn’t like my trainers”. Or perhaps he’s looking at you because you’re talking into a camera in the middle of a restaurant. And then she actually turned the camera around and start filming him. Poor guy came to enjoy a nice meal and he’s being filmed and insulted. You can see he’s turned his head away because he doesn’t want to be bleeping filmed and here Imogen is pointing the camera at them “oh they’re judging me”. Self obsessed twit. And then when Spencer turned the camera on himself and started making a speech about Imogen being “an absolute boss” ... nobody asked? Guys, she’s literally just filming the whole restaurant and is calling out each person who turns their head. People don’t give a duck about what you’re wearing. They don’t even have the chance to look because you’re pointing a fkn camera in their face. Not being funny but if someone did this to me, I’d complain or be like do you bleeping mind? I’m trying to eat in peace and PRIVACY. She’s delusional. Everyone’s apparently judging her because of her trainers. “It’s the trainers”, nah hun it’s the camera. Fast forward to the Nando’s part... Did you see the way she was strutting through Nando’s like LOOK AT ME. And then Doggy boy’s second speech, “To all the lads out there who feel intimidated by other blokes... I feel you” awww spency, it’s because you’re a complete soggy wet mop and you need to man up. Also after Imo had fallen and she was showing us her ‘grazes’. I didn’t see any grazes? Did yous? 🤣 And is doggy boy serious? “The thought of someone you love being hurt”. Aw shut the duck up. She fell over and you’re balling your eyes out like a child. I don’t know who I dislike more because the pair of them both have horrendous qualities. Imagine being married to someone so pathetic. God almighty Spencer, get a fkn grip. I wish she wouldn’t put this idiot in her videos he just makes everything 10x worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did she actually just use her husbands deafness to get moved closer to the front 🤔

And she feels sorry for him, my partner has a stutter and he would kill me if he thought I felt sorry for him for christ sake
Theatres have speakers ALL around the venue, right? Not sure how moving closer helps anything. He's half deaf, not half blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Theatres have speakers ALL around the venue, right? Not sure how moving closer helps anything. He's half deaf, not half blind.
Such a joke let's use your deafness to get closer rather than pay to sit closer, there so miserable.
Like we dont stay past 7 cause it's more expensive, surely you have enough money to pay a bit more to actually be a 27 year old out and have a bit of fun and not be so miserable with your money

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a joke let's use your deafness to get closer rather than pay to sit closer, there so miserable.
Like we dont stay past 7 cause it's more expensive, surely you have enough money to pay a bit more to actually be a 27 year old out and have a bit of fun and not be so miserable with your money
The whole 7pm thing is the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard 😂 sorry Cinders didn't know you had a curfew

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys, I've only just noticed I'm now a "chatty member" :LOL: I feel so proud...

I can only thank Imo's lips and bullshit for this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He also wears hearing aids so im sure hes absolutely fine! In the vlog complaining about trainfair they spend so much on pointless tit - 3 cofffees each, joe & the juice and £15 on mulled wine they dont drink 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.