Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone just wants to see the clip of spencer crying about imogen injury here it is 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Also her constant need for gratification - the whole “I don’t deserve this” spiel is pathetic. When my husband has surprised me with something nice, I haven’t told him I don’t deserve it, I’ve thanked him and told him how nice it is. Never would I ever tell my husband I don’t deserve for him to do something for me, who says that?

Reactions: 14
If anyone just wants to see the clip of spencer crying about imogen injury here it is 😬
How does he think this is a normal response 😂 He's definitely got issues of some sort!

Then he looks into the camera and sees Imo on the view finder "look at your eye make up!" who do you think you are, Spence - Jeffree bleeping Star!?

Have you not been looking at her all night? Can only see her make up when she's filming for for her huns eh? Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She reminds me so much of Trisha paytas always playing the victim and fake crying for attention

Reactions: 12
Oh well thank duck we didnt at all think she was just attention seeking.
Baby Prick - tell Imo it may just help her if she stops reading Tattle 🤷‍♀️

But I suppose you guy's don't do anything normal do you sooooo - 'sup Imo, good to see you here

Reactions: 5
This makes me actually laugh!! Like I'm sorry but if my fiance started greeting about me falling over I would probably leave him! 😅😅 they are something else. It's so over the top and full like how long is that going to last for not forever theres gonna be a relationship come down at one point and then what will happen... perfect storyline!

"SPENCER LEFT ME"
but it wasnt anything to do with me or my fault

The two of them are weapons 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe Spenny cried when she fell over. WHAT A MELT. I fell over on holiday last year on the way to breakfast and my boyfriend pissed himself all the way there, and all throughout breakfast. He then found it so hilarious and told all the onlookers (yes people saw it) that I was drunk... it was 10am and I definitely wasn’t!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Omg the Christmas surprise how many times does she say “this vlog is going to be boring because we’re not doing anything” blah blah blah next on our list to watch should be failed friendships 2 it’s jokeeesssssss

Reactions: 2
Just rewatched the the xmas vlog. Completely agree with everything youve all said. She also says they usually go home before 7 as trains between london and brighton are cheaper - outright lie i live in brighton myself and this can easily be debunked on the trainline website.
ALSO at the 9.30 mark they are drinking mulled wine and spencer literally says 'THE PERFECT THING BEFORE OUT MEAL' BUT HE HASNT EVEN 'SURPRISED' HER YET🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just rewatched the the xmas vlog. Completely agree with everything youve all said. She also says they usually go home before 7 as trains between london and brighton are cheaper - outright lie i live in brighton myself and this can easily be debunked on the trainline website.
ALSO at the 9.30 mark they are drinking mulled wine and spencer literally says 'THE PERFECT THING BEFORE OUT MEAL' BUT HE HASNT EVEN 'SURPRISED' HER YET🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg good spot !!!!! What a bleeping divvy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do any of you have good camera knowledge? Is it actually possible that Spence recorded a clip of himself and that Imo wouldn't have seen it when she next picked up the camera? Even the most basic camera that I have stores recordings for you to watch back. So I don't get how he recorded that but then she didn't see it on there when she started vlogging.

But I know duck all when it comes to cameras!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Go back and watch 'my dad's side of the story!' he secretly tape recorded meetings with teachers, said the parents were bullying imogen because she was good at dancing - que Imogen- 'I was ok 🥺🥺', said the headteacher said he didn't need to pay fees but the bursar of the school asked for them! Didn't even consider miscommunication, just threatened them with a secret voice recording, mentions lots of names in the video too
The school bus has 'school of excellence' written on it, that's how prestigious they are! Pretty sure that's like every schools tag line imo

Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe Spenny cried when she fell over. WHAT A MELT. I fell over on holiday last year on the way to breakfast and my boyfriend pissed himself all the way there, and all throughout breakfast. He then found it so hilarious and told all the onlookers (yes people saw it) that I was drunk... it was 10am and I definitely wasn’t!😂
This is the main reason I think their relationship is staged and forced. There’s no banter between them. If you marry someone, it’s because they’re your partner and your best friend. When someone’s your best friend, you have banter with them, you can take the piss out of each other and laugh about it. They don’t ever take the piss or laugh at each other.
You and your boyfriend clearly have banter and you need that for a healthy relationship. Imo baby princess and her baby prick don’t have a healthy relationship. I hope they don’t have a baby, because neither of them are mentally stable enough for that.

Reactions: 26
Just watching the nandos vid now and Spencer keeps pointing the camera at her arse - perv

Edit: got to the end of the video 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.