Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also wears hearing aids so im sure hes absolutely fine! In the vlog complaining about trainfair they spend so much on pointless tit - 3 cofffees each, joe & the juice and £15 on mulled wine they dont drink 🤔
Yet she somehow also manages to spend £400 on Pretty Little Thing...and that's just one video

Well done hun!!!! So proud of you baby gal
Couldn't have done it without you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah. Just rewatched the Nando’s video and I’m actually disgusted. She’s sat there claiming one of the men in the ivy is “judgy” and “probably doesn’t like my trainers”. Or perhaps he’s looking at you because you’re talking into a camera in the middle of a restaurant. And then she actually turned the camera around and start filming him. Poor guy came to enjoy a nice meal and he’s being filmed and insulted. You can see he’s turned his head away because he doesn’t want to be bleeping filmed and here Imogen is pointing the camera at them “oh they’re judging me”. Self obsessed twit. And then when Spencer turned the camera on himself and started making a speech about Imogen being “an absolute boss” ... nobody asked? Guys, she’s literally just filming the whole restaurant and is calling out each person who turns their head. People don’t give a duck about what you’re wearing. They don’t even have the chance to look because you’re pointing a fkn camera in their face. Not being funny but if someone did this to me, I’d complain or be like do you bleeping mind? I’m trying to eat in peace and PRIVACY. She’s delusional. Everyone’s apparently judging her because of her trainers. “It’s the trainers”, nah hun it’s the camera. Fast forward to the Nando’s part... Did you see the way she was strutting through Nando’s like LOOK AT ME. And then Doggy boy’s second speech, “To all the lads out there who feel intimidated by other blokes... I feel you” awww spency, it’s because you’re a complete soggy wet mop and you need to man up. Also after Imo had fallen and she was showing us her ‘grazes’. I didn’t see any grazes? Did yous? 🤣 And is doggy boy serious? “The thought of someone you love being hurt”. Aw shut the duck up. She fell over and you’re balling your eyes out like a child. I don’t know who I dislike more because the pair of them both have horrendous qualities. Imagine being married to someone so pathetic. God almighty Spencer, get a fkn grip. I wish she wouldn’t put this idiot in her videos he just makes everything 10x worse.
This :love: perfectly said 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
£15 on mulled wine they dont drink
That they gave to a homeless person because it was too alcoholic.

One there's no way they did give to a homeless person unless they filmed it two it's really not a good idea to give a good idea alcohol to someone homeless with all the issues with addiction that are common! If you can spend £15 on wine to reject you could buy a £2 sandwich for someone homeless. Again it doesn't really matter as it's a lie, but still bad to be telling her huns about giving her reject wine to someone homeless.

Untitled.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is her management who’s letting her act like this??? SO unprofessional and blown out of proportion! Does she not feel bad that she’s making her younger viewers worry so much about her? I sadly don’t believe she’s been getting death threats for months or being hounded by hate messages everyday like she says in her latest video. Continuously checking this Tattle gossip thread out of choice and the few curious comments she gets on her videos isn’t bullying like she says.

I simply replied to her story on Instagram a few weeks ago asking nicely why she refers to it as her stomach condition and and doesn’t say the real clinical names and she blocked me????? She then posted a story saying tons of people keep messaging her asking why she calls it her stomach condition. So bizarre I just asked once out of curiosity I doubt thousands message her about this. If she said the name once in a while surely it would raise greater awareness for the conditions if that’s her goal anyway?

I used to like watching Imogen’s content until I saw the a day in my life stomach condition in quarantine video quite insensitive considering what’s going on in the world. Surely staying at home isn’t any different to her usual life since she works from home anyway! Trying to get sympathy for your life right now which isn’t much different to ur usual life when there’s hundreds of people dying, suffering, losing their jobs and loved ones is so out of touch :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My friend saw imogen in a bar in Brighton last summer drinking pink gin 🤔 yet she tells her huns she doesn’t drink alcohol.. another lie to add to the list 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
4th thread! I feel like a proud mum ❤🤣 also defo the mum of the group looking at your ages in the last thread 😳🤭

How she is still dragging this out after 5 days is unbelievable. I refuse to go back and watch her old videos. Not giving her the coin.
I’m the same however, I urge you all to watch the video when Pups “surprises” her, taking her back to the spa that she went to for her hen.
My God - you can tell it’s all a set up, it gave me genuine goosebumps of embarrassment for them.
There was a card from the hotel in the room saying “Welcome Mrs Horton” why would they put that in the room if MR Horton booked it?
“Oh but pups I don’t have a Bikini for the spa”
“Oh look, you’ve brought me one”
Shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That they gave to a homeless person because it was too alcoholic.

One there's no way they did give to a homeless person unless they filmed it two it's really not a good idea to give a good idea alcohol to someone homeless with all the issues with addiction that are common! If you can spend £15 on wine to reject you could buy a £2 sandwich for someone homeless. Again it doesn't really matter as it's a lie, but still bad to be telling her huns about giving her reject wine to someone homeless.

View attachment 129212
Whys babyhunangelprincesspatronsaintoflips buying mulled wine when she doesnt even drink? I'm teetotal, I would just buy hot chocolate instead?

Reactions: 13
Guys, I've only just noticed I'm now a "chatty member" :LOL: I feel so proud...

I can only thank Imo's lips and bullshit for this
Well aren't you a chatty babyprincess 🥰 lmao I'm now a bleeping VIP thanks to Imo and Gab Lindley xoxox thanks huns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Instead of pumping her lips with filler she needs to concentrate on her forehead and get some preventative botox. Stupid twit.
39A83FB8-E4BE-49A4-8267-4615919F697E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m the same however, I urge you all to watch the video when Pups “surprises” her, taking her back to the spa that she went to for her hen.
My God - you can tell it’s all a set up, it gave me genuine goosebumps of embarrassment for them.
There was a card from the hotel in the room saying “Welcome Mrs Horton” why would they put that in the room if MR Horton booked it?
Shock.
I’ve just watched the surprise spa video.. I would just like to add, I got married at this hotel where she went to the spa... you would not get a “free complimentary upgrade”... would you have to pay for it and a lot of money at that too. Also where the massages are done you would not have people just “running around” 1. it’s not possible with their location and 2 it’s a luxury spa they don’t allow ‘rif raf’ in (well I suppose they let Imo in so I could be wrong). They also wouldn’t give out a free 85 minute massage just for the fun of it (minimum of £115), I smell 🐂💩.
And finally you can’t just accidentally walk into where the ”managers and cctv” are.
Sorry for the rant, I’m just not happy she’s tarnished my wedding venue with her fake ness and lies.

Reactions: 37
If she is getting death threats in the thousands like she says it’s not something you talk about casually online, it is a very serious criminal offence. She should be reporting it to the police and getting them involved to tackle it not just telling her followers!

Reactions: 15
Everyone is that family is so overly sensitive with all the emotions and crying. Don’t get me started on how odd Imo is with her little brother. Why put that out there. She just wants a reaction out of people.

Reactions: 9
Nah. Just rewatched the Nando’s video and I’m actually disgusted. She’s sat there claiming one of the men in the ivy is “judgy” and “probably doesn’t like my trainers”. Or perhaps he’s looking at you because you’re talking into a camera in the middle of a restaurant. And then she actually turned the camera around and start filming him. Poor guy came to enjoy a nice meal and he’s being filmed and insulted. You can see he’s turned his head away because he doesn’t want to be bleeping filmed and here Imogen is pointing the camera at them “oh they’re judging me”. Self obsessed twit. And then when Spencer turned the camera on himself and started making a speech about Imogen being “an absolute boss” ... nobody asked? Guys, she’s literally just filming the whole restaurant and is calling out each person who turns their head. People don’t give a duck about what you’re wearing. They don’t even have the chance to look because you’re pointing a fkn camera in their face. Not being funny but if someone did this to me, I’d complain or be like do you bleeping mind? I’m trying to eat in peace and PRIVACY. She’s delusional. Everyone’s apparently judging her because of her trainers. “It’s the trainers”, nah hun it’s the camera. Fast forward to the Nando’s part... Did you see the way she was strutting through Nando’s like LOOK AT ME. And then Doggy boy’s second speech, “To all the lads out there who feel intimidated by other blokes... I feel you” awww spency, it’s because you’re a complete soggy wet mop and you need to man up. Also after Imo had fallen and she was showing us her ‘grazes’. I didn’t see any grazes? Did yous? 🤣 And is doggy boy serious? “The thought of someone you love being hurt”. Aw shut the duck up. She fell over and you’re balling your eyes out like a child. I don’t know who I dislike more because the pair of them both have horrendous qualities. Imagine being married to someone so pathetic. God almighty Spencer, get a fkn grip. I wish she wouldn’t put this idiot in her videos he just makes everything 10x worse.
This and more 👏 Just watched it and what a self-absorbed girl she is...the poor people in The Ivy and Nandos...I'm still fuming and don't get me started on Spencer crying! Can't deal with either of them! 😡

Reactions: 8
He also wears hearing aids so im sure hes absolutely fine! In the vlog complaining about trainfair they spend so much on pointless tit - 3 cofffees each, joe & the juice and £15 on mulled wine they dont drink 🤔
I wouldn’t pay £7.50 for mulled wine and I do drink 😂 it’s £1 a cup near me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shock.
If that was me, my main worry would be whether I shaved my legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just rewatched the the xmas vlog. Completely agree with everything youve all said. She also says they usually go home before 7 as trains between london and brighton are cheaper - outright lie i live in brighton myself and this can easily be debunked on the trainline website.
ALSO at the 9.30 mark they are drinking mulled wine and spencer literally says 'THE PERFECT THING BEFORE OUT MEAL' BUT HE HASNT EVEN 'SURPRISED' HER YET🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
They don’t drink alcohol?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 129298 Looks like they are trying to take this website down now🤔🙄🙄
Oh for god sake think about everything else that is happening in the world at the moment woman! Why these people think they are immune to criticism is beyind me. It all comes down to youtube not being a real job, no managers, 6 month reveiws, colleagues, apprasials etc just makes them unable to act like adults!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.