Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatched the the xmas vlog. Completely agree with everything youve all said. She also says they usually go home before 7 as trains between london and brighton are cheaper - outright lie i live in brighton myself and this can easily be debunked on the trainline website.
ALSO at the 9.30 mark they are drinking mulled wine and spencer literally says 'THE PERFECT THING BEFORE OUT MEAL' BUT HE HASNT EVEN 'SURPRISED' HER YET🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg this is bleeping brilliant 😂 😂 😂 They've been rumbled!!!! We already knew it was all pretend with the amount of times she says she wishes they were going for a meal but this is bleeping golden 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
4th thread! I feel like a proud mum ❤🤣 also defo the mum of the group looking at your ages in the last thread 😳🤭

How she is still dragging this out after 5 days is unbelievable. I refuse to go back and watch her old videos. Not giving her the coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the main reason I think their relationship is staged and forced. There’s no banter between them. If you marry someone, it’s because they’re your partner and your best friend. When someone’s your best friend, you have banter with them, you can take the piss out of each other and laugh about it. They don’t ever take the piss or laugh at each other.
You and your boyfriend clearly have banter and you need that for a healthy relationship. Imo baby princess and her baby prick don’t have a healthy relationship. I hope they don’t have a baby, because neither of them are mentally stable enough for that.
I doubt they have banter off camera. I can’t imagine a relationship without banter, I love being able to call mine a head for no reason other than to wind him up😂 can’t ever imagine them 2 taking the piss out of each other, the hunsss wouldn’t like it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I doubt they have banter off camera. I can’t imagine a relationship without banter, I love being able to call mine a head for no reason other than to wind him up😂 can’t ever imagine them 2 taking the piss out of each other, the hunsss wouldn’t like it
Imagine our hun calling Spenny pups a head!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed, its far too fake and pleasant. It's sickening and unrealistic. Me and my bf only communicate through insults 😂 we are not at all soppy but we know we love each other - we don't have to tell each other every few minutes!!!!

Reactions: 16
This is the main reason I think their relationship is staged and forced. There’s no banter between them. If you marry someone, it’s because they’re your partner and your best friend. When someone’s your best friend, you have banter with them, you can take the piss out of each other and laugh about it. They don’t ever take the piss or laugh at each other.
You and your boyfriend clearly have banter and you need that for a healthy relationship. Imo baby princess and her baby prick don’t have a healthy relationship. I hope they don’t have a baby, because neither of them are mentally stable enough for that.
Exactly! All that lovey dovey sh*t will get boring quick

Reactions: 6
Guys if you all enjoyed the Nandos video you need to watch my HUSBAND SURPRISED ME WITH MY DREAM CHRISTMAS PRESENT !!

Please.

The acting skills are another level (of tit) 😂😂
That video is peak fake influencer, it feels like a parody when they start doing a daniel wellington watch advert and she's praising him for the freebie. :LOL:

Her "huns" :sick: must be very very young.

He's pretty much taking the piss out of her followers with the sarcastic "comment down below" engagement bait. They have no respect for the followers, just see them as cows for milking.

Reactions: 12

hi guys new poster!

has anyone seen the above video from a small YouTuber molly inight?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine if they had a baby! Baby poos it’s nappy “our baby gave us the biggest surprise 🙊” and video begins with baby talking to the camera “goo goo ga ha” then jump cut to IMogen. they’d cry every time the baby does somet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Imo was last seen 11 minutes ago sorting her account details out lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus christ. Sweet girls but they have all been duped by her lies.

Reactions: 12
I honestly don't see how asking her if she's had lip fillers has turned into a bullying 'campaign' or whatever you wanna call it? Honestly pisses me off like grow the duck up.

Reactions: 19
What. The. duck. Is. This
I feel sick.

I wonder how all these girls would feel if we could show them the proof we have of her lying? We know she lies about SO much, but we have just all watched that "surprise" video where Imogen is lying to her fans, misleading them, pretending she had no idea about this meal. We've heard Spencer mention the meal BEFORE he surprised her. That is real proof that she lies to her fans and that video was all one big pretence.

So not only do we know that Imogen is giving her fans unrealistic expectations of natural beauty by denying her fillers and telling them her big lips are down to over lining and scrubs, she is now also giving fans unrealistic expectations of relationships. Spencer didn't surprise her with a meal, it was a ploy for views and she now has hundreds of thousands of young girls thinking that her relationship with Spence is the norm, when it's all over dramatised and fake. They think he surprised her with a meal and theatre - no he didn't, she bleeping knew all along.

I've seen all the comments from young girls saying how they want a relationship like theirs and it's really angering me :mad: These young girls are being given fake representations of what relationships are like and this could cause so much damage to their mental health and future relationships. Spence is a suck up, he's an enabler, he's naive, he's weak, he's too encouraging - he clearly has some issues but he is not a true example of a boyfriend -I know everyone is different but he's on another level and it's so worrying that these girls are led to believe this is the norm.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I feel sick.

I wonder how all these girls would feel if we could show them the proof we have of her lying? We know she lies about SO much, but we have just all watched that "surprise" video where Imogen is lying to her fans, misleading them, pretending she had no idea about this meal. We've heard Spencer mention the meal BEFORE he surprised her. That is real proof that she lies to her fans and that video was all one big pretence.

So not only do we know that Imogen is giving her fans unrealistic expectations of natural beauty by denying her fillers and telling them her big lips are down to over lining and scrubs, she is now also giving fans unrealistic expectations of relationships. Spencer didn't surprise her with a meal, it was a ploy for views and she now has hundreds of thousands of young girls thinking that her relationship with Spence is the norm, when it's all over dramatised and fake. They think he surprised her with a meal and theatre - no he didn't, she bleeping knew all along.

I've seen all the comments from young girls saying how they want a relationship like theirs and it's really angering me :mad: These young girls are being given fake representations of what relationships are like and this could cause so much damage to their mental health and future relationships. Spence is a suck up, he's an enabler, he's naive, he's weak, he's too encouraging - he clearly has some issues but he is not a true example of a boyfriend -I know everyone is different but he's on another level and it's so worrying that these girls are led to believe this is the norm.
I think they’re so blinded they would make up some excuse for her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think they’re so blinded they would make up some excuse for her
Yep, they would. It's just like that video on her birthday when Spence woke her up with party poppers - the most obvious staging I've ever seen! Yet young girls are given the message this is how a relationship should be.

These "influencers" need to be more bleeping responsible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know we’re not supposed to use the term “man up” anymore, but he does need to man the duck up. The only people who want to be with a lapdog are those with trust issues. If my husband cried about every little thing and constantly spoke to me in a baby voice, I’d have my bags packed.
I think the fact that she thinks how he is is normal, proves she has daddy issues. She wants to be babied by him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.