Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A_lozz

My friend (spencers ex) is thinking about making a story time video all about the relationship 👀👀👀 the huns need to know

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 135

squarebutton

VIP Member
I love that Spence has just inadvertently confirmed that what @A_lozz said is true! (Not that we doubted you) - if it wasn't true he wouldn't know who the hell she was in real life - thanks Spence, bad move for you though eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

squarebutton

VIP Member
but guys spencer has a disability doesnt he? theres a video about it but i didnt finish watching it, isnt that why he is like how he is, and not cos hes a creep at all. I think hes so sweet :/
He's deaf, but so's my mum. She's not a creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

squarebutton

VIP Member
Roll on 5pm when I can shut the laptop and Tattle has my full attention 😂

My bf keeps saying to me “you’re obsessed with that Tattle website” - I’ve told him it’s a skin care forum 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 81

A_lozz

Hi new member 👋🏻
I knew spencer years ago way before Imogen and let me tell you he isn’t the ‘perfect guy’ Imogen is making him out to be. He was controlling towards his ex girlfriend, he never let her go out with friends. He cheated on her multiple times with an underage girl! He’d constantly say awful degrading things about women. The person you see online is NOT the real spencer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

lozboz

Been debating posting this but I was such a HUGE imo fan (a fully fledged babyhunprincessknob) and she said she was doing a meet up close to mine so I went. LOL what a mess. She was fake as fuck, took one picture with everyone and then literally...ran away? I shit you not..she said good bye as she was running off saying she needed to go (she was there for 5 minutes) everyone left and about 10 minutes later I saw her sat in a chair hiding round the corner, I said Imogen she turned around and ignored me😂 never watched a video again. Also her lips are fake ASF. Up close they’re so lumpy🤮 keep the tea coming pls, this is fucking amazing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70