Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe @D_Wills thread suggestion is currently winning with 32 votes...

"Imogenation #5 Never admits she's had her lips done, naughty Spencer likes 'em young"
How do you vote, by liking a suggestion? Sorry for the thick question, I’ve always missed new thread stuff.

Reactions: 1
'Laura' in the middle, the baby mum next to her and the other friends who apparently beat up imogen as she said in her storytime!
Do you think this is the night in the story time? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In her how I gained confidence she said that people were intimidated by her too.

I saw that someone mentioned before that maybe Imogen was lying about being bullied because she wanted the attention over her brother who got bullied and in this video she actually admits she was so jealous of her brother they didn’t get on. 😂😂😂😂 (sorry I forgot who said it but your theory seems to be confirmed!)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In fairness we don’t know if it’s her.. she knows people recognise she’s on here so I don’t think she would keep coming back on that account when she’s being scrutinised for it. Remember it could be anyone on a fake profile with her name to make her look bad
She’s a narcissist and master manipulator. She can’t help coming back!

Reactions: 5
Haven't got time for this when there's so much beef!!!!! Managed to get the general idea from reading a fair few posts Glad I did. Was a good read
I spent a few day’s reading every single thread and every page on this and honestly, worth it. I’m glad I’m caught up though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.