Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait till ray nay nay hits the 3 month mark and starts the uncontrollable/inconsolable crying for hrs on end. IMO won’t know her arse from elbow. Most babies go through an unsettled period around the 3 month mark, think there’s a big growth spurt/leap around that time. Can just picture her Instagram stories now 😳

Reactions: 10
View attachment 901085

little disclaimer because she’s just read here 👀
omg this is so sad why is everything about her? Bloody hell i’m surprised spencer even gets to push the pram.

I have a 9 week old and any chance my partner has to feed her I’m grateful as he works 2 jobs! And I love having time to myself to just watch tv or have a relaxing bath! I really don’t understand this woman, your baby won’t love you any less if your husband feeds her

Reactions: 12
i love a chunky baby they are the cutest. How on earth she claims Angelica has feeding issues I do not know! She’s a chunk! In a good way obvs

Reactions: 7
Imo’s next merch drop needs to be a book of her most ✨ inspirational quotes ✨

✨ Not complaining, just explaining. ✨

✨ This is me being completely honest. ✨

✨ I’m obsessed. ✨

✨ Hello hunnnnnnnnies. ✨

✨ Be kind. ✨

✨ I’m so emotional. ✨

✨ I need a twix. ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
007B5270-CFD9-4A34-9CEE-E7E079F6FAA2.png

Let me just answer my own question, whilst also complimenting myself saying I’m so amazing, so I can post a picture of my child (that I was SO hesitant to share with the world) whilst I tag brands hoping they’ll pay me to advertise clothes for, which has no relevance at all to anything 😃

She’s disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That story of Renaelia and the bottle… 😬 of course she isn’t going to take it when you’re stood there talking to her and making sucking noises (🤢) you can just picture her big crusty lips whilst she’s doing it! Like just let spencer have some alone time with the baby and try and feed her. Stop making a fuss whilst it’s going on. Imo is secretly loving the fact she isn’t taking the bottle because like I’ve said before she wants the baby to be solely dependent on her and her milk… to say she bangs on about not getting a lot of sleep you’d think she’d relish spenny being able to get up and feed renaynay and also let him have some sole bonding time with her. Imogen always wants to be the MVP and that’s becoming evident with Renaelia too. I bet she’ll give up with the bottle and be like “chunky choo choo just won’t take a bottle angels”…
Did she really expect Renaynay to guzzle down a bottle first time when she’s stood there giving a running commentary? She really is stupid! Introducing a bottle is a process - and you have to be consistent and persistent!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.