Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 901424

Vitiligo doesn’t make you look haggered and age 10years in about 3. Winnie Harlow looks unreal, it doesn’t make her look tired? 😂

As we all know he also didn’t look anything like this before being with her.

We all knew this anyway so why she had to do that big suspense is ridiculous. She just reads us all here being concerned for him and she has to make it about his vitiligo????
So true!!! 🤣🤣
I'm 26 with 3 kids (one being disabled) I have vitaligo and people think I'm like 19/20. So I don't think it makes you look tired but thanks Spenny you absolute current bun 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why’s no one discussing the fact that Imogen had a bad dream she lost her phone and all her baby pics so decided to get a book made… which miraculously was there all printed off on the same day she’d had the bad dream?! 😂😂
Remember when she got a picture of her having a “panic attack” printed in a book though 😂😂😂😂😂

94AA6CE3-2532-44C7-A70F-09BEB3D0315B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
"i am ten weeks plus five, when the video goes up I will be ten weeks plus six" .... Has anyone ever referred to anything this way other than pregnancy lol 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imogen, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but duck off with your breastfeeding journey video. It's so obviously a brag about how amazing you are at feeding your baby & how much milk you have. Think of those who have had actual journeys. Who's babies haven't gained weight as easy, or have had to stop breastfeeding due to an under supply/ latch problems and can't afford all the help that you have obviously had. You really don't know how lucky you are to have had such an easy, straight forward time at breastfeeding.

Reactions: 25
Poo problems again now. I’d laugh if I wasn’t genuinely concerned for this poor little baby. Imagine growing up with a mother who’s going to force you to believing you have every condition under the sun. Terrifying, actually feel sorry for her future teachers.

Reactions: 21
You know hocus pocus where they suck the lives out of the children, that’s what I imagine imo is doing to poor spenny.. can also imagine her singing ‘come little children’ in a creepy voice too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never had a baby so I don’t know much. So can someone tell me is breastfeeding as bad as she’s made it sound? It’s put me off so much, seems like such a faff. Or is she just making it sound more difficult? Like if she’s having all this difficulty why doesn’t she find another way of feed her child? But I’m not a mum so I wouldn’t understand this side of things

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve never had a baby so I don’t know much. So can someone tell me is breastfeeding as bad as she’s made it sound? It’s put me off so much, seems like such a faff. Or is she just making it sound more difficult? Like if she’s having all this difficulty why doesn’t she find another way of feed her child? But I’m not a mum so I wouldn’t understand this side of things
Imo likes to find a problem with everything and anything. Give her a plain piece of A4 paper and she’ll do a 10 part story time. She seems to revel in this which is concerning and she likes all the attention that comes with it from her huns who tell her how amazing she is.

Reactions: 9
Born small?! She’s never mentioned this before now! How has she coped with this what a hero 😱😂

Reactions: 5
It's hard especially at the beginning but nowhere NEAR as much of a drama is she is making it out to be 🙄 I love the fact I don't need to leave my bed to make a bottle to feed in the middle of the night, not sure how all you formula mums do it 🤣

I appreciate some mums might have it difficult but imo isn't one of them

Reactions: 7
I had to stop watching the video because she makes me so bleeping angry. She was literally given two different options to help with the apparent silent reflux she has but she said she doesn’t want to use them just yet… well why the duck go to a&e and explain how bad she is but not even use any of the stuff professionals have told you

From experience it’s dreadful with severe reflux. My boy has it and he’s basically the same age and we have to go to the hospital for him to have a tube out in to see why it is so bad. Abd see what can be used. I’d never dream of just going and then not taking the advice I’d been given like she has. It’s just pisses me off

if her flow is so bloody fast just pump. So much milk is going to waste because she won’t pump it. By the sounds of it she’s als over feeding her because she won’t pump. Saying after an hour her boob is like rocks. And the fake bleeping tears. Like go away

sorry I’m just so mad at her. She’s a poor excuse of a mum and literally had a child just for the gram.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.