Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the renovation vlog, does anyone else think the new layout makes all the rooms look so small ?! The sofa is so close to the tv because the width of the room but they can’t move it anywhere else and she says she’s getting a BIGGER sofa HOWWWW? The one right now just about fits! the other downstairs room too is a complete box!

Reactions: 15
In regards to the renovation vlog, does anyone else think the new layout makes all the rooms look so small ?! The sofa is so close to the tv because the width of the room but they can’t move it anywhere else and she says she’s getting a BIGGER sofa HOWWWW? The one right now just about fits! the other downstairs room too is a complete box!
The room looks soooo long and narrow. There is so much wasted space because you can’t put anything in there without having to walk around bits of furniture. Like surely if they get a bigger sofa they’ll have to climb over it to get into the kitchen 🙄 Tbh most of the rooms just don’t flow. I honestly don’t know why they bought it especially when they changed so much of it and made it even less practical than before.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm being unfair and harsh but for these kind of issues would you not just ask your GP/medical professional for advice? I don't have kids so I've not been in her position. However she's always been such a drama queen, I can never take what she says with any sincerity and always feel like the main reason she asks these questions/says these things is for attention. Feel free to tell me if I'm just being horrid 😬

Reactions: 42
‘waiting to see a lactation consultant’ there are plenty of IBCLC’s on Instagram you can pay for a consultation with. Why would you wait if your child is in pain?

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm being unfair and harsh but for these kind of issues would you not just ask your GP/medical professional for advice? I don't have kids so I've not been in her position. However she's always been such a drama queen, I can never take what she says with any sincerity and always feel like the main reason she asks these questions/says these things is for attention. Feel free to tell me if I'm just being horrid 😬

Maybe we're both harsh, but I completely agree with you! I think she's doing it for engagement because the mums that follow her will say what they did for their baby, and her young huns will probably kiss her *ss and say she's doing amazing and she's such a good mum. If it was that bad and that the was that worried, she definitely would have called her GP or midwife for advice and they would have answered all of her questions... And even if it is that bad, she's the boy who cried wolf and I'm not buying any of it!

ETA: She's obsessed with people crying even when there's no tear in sight, I wonder if she's the same with Renaynay

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Maybe we're both harsh, but I completely agree with you! I think she's doing it for engagement because the mums that follow her will say what they did for their baby, and her young huns will probably kiss her *ss and say she's doing amazing and she's such a good mum. If it was that bad and that the was that worried, she definitely would have called her GP or midwife for advice and they would have answered all of her questions... And even if it is that bad, she's the boy who cried wolf and I'm not buying any of it!

ETA: She's obsessed with people crying even when there's no tear in sight, I wonder if she's the same with Renaynay
Yes!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Instagram is not the place to be getting any advice especially medical. She wants the flood of messages from the huns checking if milky munchy moo moos is okay. 🥴

Reactions: 25

Agreed!!!

it was only a matter of time before she started with the ‘there’s something wrong, please give your advice’ posts

of course we wish no harm on the baby at all but like you all said, if she was really concerned, she could speak with her mum who’s had a lot of experience with babies and/or a professional, who has time to be posting on stories if you’re so concerned. All for engagement!!! 😒

next it will be ‘I received death threats and people bullied me for being a bad mum’ after reading here 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
next it will be ‘I received death threats and people bullied me for being a bad mum’ after reading here 🥱🥱🥱
Aaah the good ol' days of Imo receiving *thousands of death threats* for using a lip scrub

• Haha
Bless you my love you cant be too horrid wheres Imo is concerned :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's fairly obsessed about constipation isn't she. I think she will diagnose the baby with her condition, and it will be the worst anyone has ever seen!

Reactions: 18
She's fairly obsessed about constipation isn't she. I think she will diagnose the baby with her condition, and it will be the worst anyone has ever seen!
I was thinking this! If the medication solves one problem and relieves your baby of pain then why wouldn’t you give them it? She’s trying to solve a problem before it’s even a problem

Reactions: 6
Baby gaviscon only causes constipation in some babies! Not all babies get it so I don't get why she would let her child be in pain to avoid something she doesn't know will happen?? Plus there's things you can do to ease the constipation too if that happens 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I think she’s spoken to a gp or called 111 and have been given advice but she wants to bring it up on Instagram for engagement and to make the huns worry or tell her she’s amazing. She has no interest in hearing actual advice from any of them.

Reactions: 11
Imogen stop going on about how much you love your mum being a grandma you do it weekly and a lot of people don't have there mums when bringing little humans into the world so duck off and tell her to her face instead of telling the world head

Reactions: 25
Why does she need to tell us that the green sofa was meant to go in the downstairs bedroom when she talked about it for 10 minutes in her last video. Where’s all the pictures of spenny’s family with the baby and how they’re meant to be grandparents spiel???

Reactions: 7
Do influencers pay for anything? The bloody sofa is even gifted. 🤬 It’s ugly. Imo is a twit. Spenny is a twit. Influencers are twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.