Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg we thought the high pitched voice was bad… im watching the new video and I can’t DEAL WITH HER GOD DAMN VOICE

Reactions: 8
Does she not get exhausted ⭐ explaining not complaining ⭐ Before everything she says? She’s obviously had her fingers burned so badly in the past by all the hate she feels the need to protect herself from further comeuppance from anything she says.

Reactions: 6
I agree 100% a well meaning family member kissed my 5 month old son on the lips and gave him a cold sore, really dangerous in babies, he'll have that virus for life now
Awh the poor divil! Look into lysine cream, you can get it in Holland&Barretts. I get awful cold sores & it works wonders!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Awh the poor divil! Look into lysine cream, you can get it in Holland&Barretts. I get awful cold sores & it works wonders!
Thankfully its cleared now, it was all in his nose too!! I will have a look at it thank you 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I’m half way through her new video and there are just soooo many red flags in her behaviour I can’t believe it!! She bangs on and on about this rush of love and emotions - sorry I am not buying any of it. If you seriously adore your baby so much wouldn’t you be saying things like that to them all the time but it seems Imo just turns it on when the cameras are rolling and all she can come up with is how amazing she is. I doubt she looks at her and says that all day. And when the baby met her parents for the first time she seemed more interested in watching her mums reaction and making sure Spencer gets her and her mum crying on camera instead of being in awe of her little new born. Also the way she says ‘Spencer gets some time with her then’ it is his baby as well Imo? I just feel that she is too self centered and narcissistic to love anything more than she loves herself. Rant over!

Just watched a bit more …… dirty Dee slept in bed with Imo and Spencer!?! Sorry WHAT
Is this normal? I completely understand needing help from parents after giving birth and that help I’m sure is sooo appreciated. But I wouldn’t have my mum sleeping in bed with me and my husband!? Is it just me????
I came here after she said her mum slept with them. I would happily share a bed with my mum but I would 100% expect my partner to sleep somewhere else!! This family is bizarre.

Reactions: 29
I still can’t get my head around the fact her mum actually slept in bed with them.. she’s also breastfeeding so what help is her mum being in bed with them? Is she holding her boobs for her while she feeds the baby?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I still can’t get my head around the fact her mum actually slept in bed with them.. she’s also breastfeeding so what help is her mum being in bed with them? Is she holding her boobs for her while she feeds the baby?
Everyday I come on this thread, this family gives me more and more weird vibes! Something just doesn’t sit right with me regarding the whole bunch…

Reactions: 30
I came here after she said her mum slept with them. I would happily share a bed with my mum but I would 100% expect my partner to sleep somewhere else!! This family is bizarre.
Oh absolutely me too! I have slept in bed with my mum over the past few years when staying in hotels for family events etc, but would never expect my husband to be comfortable also sleeping in the bed! I imagine that Spencer isn’t given an option or allowed to have an opinion .. Imo does have the most loving family in the whole world after all

Reactions: 18
Everyday I come on this thread, this family gives me more and more weird vibes! Something just doesn’t sit right with me regarding the whole bunch…
Yet they still push that they are the most loving family in the world, no one could love their mum or dad as much as Imogen does and no one could love their children like her parents did...
Yet every person watching them must realise its all slightly inappropriate 😬

Reactions: 10
Go and watch from 21:43 till 22:13.... Hugo repeats 5 or 6 times “she’ll like a night time drive”

he’s such an odd kid, it’s like when he was screaming about the bleeping car cake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Go and watch from 21:43 till 22:13.... Hugo repeats 5 or 6 times “she’ll like a night time drive”

he’s such an odd kid, it’s like when he was screaming about the bleeping car cake 😂😂😂
He's autistic I think

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.