Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got through the video and the ELEVEN adds! Just the usual ‘I’m so blessed’ ‘I know it’s not like that for everyone’ shite 🙄 she’s just so ✨amazing✨ isn’t she huns. How did the word ever exist without imo

Reactions: 8
Also how come non of this stuff she is talking about is not in her ‘raw unedited birth vlog’. Like please imo tell us the truth. And please stop the fake crying.

Reactions: 7
Not checked on here in a few days and can confirm imo is stil a twit x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she is obsessed with her due date being wrong and that her baby came early. It’s really weird. This video is like all over the place.
I think it’s because the baby was a fairly low birth weight for being 41 weeks, so she’d rather lie and say the professionals were wrong than admit that she only ate sugary, non-nutritional tit through the pregnancy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Of course the midwife cried… happy tears that Imogen and her dramatic ways were finally bleeping off. Also absolute tit that her due date was wrong. The amount of scans that twit had and it wasn’t picked up on before?? Full of tit. God she pisses me off. Watched under 2 minutes and that was enough for me

Reactions: 15
HER MIDWIFE CRIED WHEN SHE LEFT? 😅😅😅 babes she delivers hundreds and thousands of babies
i don’t know why will always say health care professionals cry after they deal with her, these people deal with still born babies, babies who are getting put up for adoption, babies who mothers pass but it’s imos story That breaks them.
She said it before about her dentist, who would of dealt with children being distressed, people having teeth removed because of parental neglect or drug use but it’s imos wisdom tooth that brings on the water works?? Make it make sense 😫😫😫they are probably just sobbing because they’re so happy they don’t have to deal with her anymore.

Reactions: 30
Actually surprised her baby was small. I know bumps don’t determine size, but I thought she’d be atleast 8lbs. They can also determine how far along u are by the placenta. 6lb 3oz is really small for 41 weeks.

I had a 6lb 2oz baby at 37 weeks, she was 9th centile (and i was a lot smaller than imo pre pregnancy)

They would of 100% picked up on scans that baby wasn’t measuring for her ‘due date’ if that’s the case… you have atleast 2 NHS scans where they measure the baby, so she’s saying no professional picked this up and got it wrong?

She clearly wasn’t trying for a baby, given if you was you’d remember your period date incase you fall pregnant 👀😂

also, her new Instagram story… talking about breastfeeding being SO rewarding but adds the ‘fed is best BTW’ to prevent any backlash because it’s quite obvious she thinks breast is bed… for her weight loss 🤗 I hope she’s on a better diet than what she had in her pregnancy, given that she’s breastfeeding.

Reactions: 12
They would of 100% picked up on scans that baby wasn’t measuring for her ‘due date’ if that’s the case… you have atleast 2 NHS scans where they measure the baby, so she’s saying no professional picked this up and got it wrong?

She clearly wasn’t trying for a baby, given if you was you’d remember your period date incase you fall pregnant 👀😂

also, her new Instagram story… talking about breastfeeding being SO rewarding but adds the ‘fed is best BTW’ to prevent any backlash because it’s quite obvious she thinks breast is bed… for her weight loss 🤗 I hope she’s on a better diet than what she had in her pregnancy, given that she’s breastfeeding.
Another instamum who makes everything about breastfeeding. You ain’t special Imo, loads of women breastfeed without constantly banging on they they breastfeed

Reactions: 14
It’s going to be the most emotional and magical labour/delivery storytime there ever was. What in the name of Saturday morning is this? 😳 It is 48:57 minutes long. Grab a gallon of coffee/tea huns. It’s a long one. ☕

View attachment 824327
I dunno if I want to waste an hr of my afternoon watching it tbh 🙈

She’s full of shite! My baby was measuring big at 28 weeks according to the midwives measurements which aren’t 100% accurate, but I started going for growth scans every 2 weeks from 30 weeks up until I had her, the growth scans aren’t always 100% accurate either but they told me my baby was 8 and a half at the last scan and I had her 5 days later and she was 8lbs 15, they 100% would have detected it even if they where off a bit with the weight

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I dunno if I want to waste an hr of my afternoon watching it tbh 🙈

She’s full of shite! My baby was measuring big at 28 weeks according to the midwives measurements which aren’t 100% accurate, but I started going for growth scans every 2 weeks from 30 weeks up until I had her, the growth scans aren’t always 100% accurate either but they told me my baby was 8 and a half at the last scan and I had her 5 days later and she was 8lbs 15, they 100% would have detected it even if they where off a bit with the weight
I agree - she must have been measuring correct for her gestation else she would have been sent for growth scans. I had to have a couple as my bump was measuring small & my baby was born small

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she just feed the baby instead of letting her cry? On her stories saying they have to get back to the car. If I was in that situation and my baby was screaming for a feed I would nip into a cafe (or even sit on a bench if the screaming was that bad!) and feed them and send my husband back to the car if the ticket was running out. Screaming is a very late feeding cue!

Reactions: 15
Het latest insta stories about feeding baby princess - seriously she thinks she the only women to have a baby!

you would just stop and sit on a bench and feed her!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.