Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The night after I gave birth and was all alone in the hospital all I felt was pure fear. Suddenly alone with this tiny baby that needed me for everything and I was just knackered. I don't think I'd have cared if one of the nurses took him for the night as I was just completely overwhelmed and exhausted. That isn't me not loving my child it's just me been honest. Imogen is living in a pure fantasy land of unicorns and rainbows. Real life isn't like that!
I was so lucky, first night after emergency c section and the midwives had mine all night so I could rest! As you say it’s overwhelming and you feel absolutely exhausted, I was on cloud nine but knackered. I have always thought hospitals should have a policy where by you are allowed one person to stay with you overnight after birth/ or surgery, just to help with all the little things. it would lessen the load on the nursing staff too.

Reactions: 10
I was so lucky, first night after emergency c section and the midwives had mine all night so I could rest! As you say it’s overwhelming and you feel absolutely exhausted, I was on cloud nine but knackered. I have always thought hospitals should have a policy where by you are allowed one person to stay with you overnight after birth/ or surgery, just to help with all the little things. it would lessen the load on the nursing staff too.
Same here Id a forceps delivery and had a bad tear and was in a 1 to 1 unit the first night as I couldn’t even get out of bed to feed her anything and they fed her and changed her etc for me and was able to sleep and agree someone should definitely be allowed to stay with you to help you out

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I’m still in shock of ‘waking Spencer if I need company during night feeds’ what the hell 😂😂. I’ve breast fed two children exclusivity and can’t grasp why you need company 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
It can be lonely sometimes, I’ll give her that. but I’ve never woke my partner for company lol 😂

• Haha
It’s going to be the most emotional and magical labour/delivery storytime there ever was. What in the name of Saturday morning is this? 😳 It is 48:57 minutes long. Grab a gallon of coffee/tea huns. It’s a long one. ☕

0438CA31-C0D9-4F89-A624-D77957E92A02.jpeg

48 mins !!! Let me grab my vegan gluten free taste and happiness free biscuits and my 700 pumps of pumpkin spice dairy free coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
HER MIDWIFE CRIED WHEN SHE LEFT? 😅😅😅 babes she delivers hundreds and thousands of babies

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Of course she has determined that her due date was wrong and that she was actually early. Even though all the medical professionals in the video were saying she was over 41 weeks😂. And I highly doubt the midwife was crying when she left. Its her job and she would be seeing multiple women a day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OBVS she had a midwife to complain about her who was really rude to her…. She wasn’t rude to her at all 😂 all she said was that imo isn’t in active labour yet

Reactions: 15
Of course she has determined that her due date was wrong and that she was actually early. Even though all the medical professionals in the video were saying she was over 41 weeks😂. And I highly doubt the midwife was crying when she left. Its her job and she would be seeing multiple women a day
Crying with joy, maybe, that she no longer has to deal with Imo?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually dislike her, the midwife wouldnt cry she doesnt care about Imo that much lets be honest she sees so many more babies its her job, and the way Imo is not the pregnancy expert and no one else could be as magical as her 😂

Reactions: 10
I cannot stand her.. OBVIOUSLY we got the whole ward flowers and chocolates and her 2 midwives presents…. 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
As if she is crying saying how blessed she is because she apparently went from 5cm to 10cm in half an hour and the baby was crowning before she even pushed. I honestly don't believe a word she says. One minute she says the midwife examined and said she was 4cm, but then a second later she said she was 4/5cm? Which one is it- and the whole due date lie. I don't think she can stop herself from telling lies I really don't

Reactions: 19
also why does spencer have to come into the toilet with her when shes got diarrhoea and her bloody mucus stuff as shes describing it is all happening, maybe she needed him to wipe her cause he does everything rlse

• Haha
My midwife(well trainee midwife) did actually cry when I delivered my baby boy but only because it was the first birth she had seen. It was also emotional as I gave birth not long after loosing my little sister so emotions were already high as we'd been talking about my sister to the midwives. I don't expect they usually cry though given it's their job and they see hundreds of births 🙄

Reactions: 14
I don’t get why she is obsessed with her due date being wrong and that her baby came early. It’s really weird. This video is like all over the place.

I won’t be watching, don’t think I can bare 48 mins and the cover photo for the video with her big sausage lips is enough for me to want to punch her 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.