Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B24F178D-7232-41F4-AD19-D093ACC58BE6.png

defo asked herself this so she should tag the company in hopes of being ✨ gifted

Reactions: 15
I think the eye roll emoji was made for things like this….yeah Imo, you really had a “hun” asking you about your placenta and this wasn’t just an undisclosed ad 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I feel like this question was more asking how it was birthing the placenta, not what she did with it! If this was a genuine hun asking this question they have a point because no one talks about the after birth.

Reactions: 14
I’ve avoided Imogen and Spencer for years. Find them the wackiest, fake, most annoying couple in the world. But I was off work sick today and couldn’t help but watch the birth vlog and the naming video and what a waste of an hour. What a dogshite baby name. A robin isn’t a bleeping wren and so what if the sun came out in between rain showers. It does that every day in England??? Should have just called the baby Peter after the grandad and I’d have less issues with it lols.

Don’t know how you guys cope with watching / seeing her content every day, it’s so bleeping irritating lol. Officially blocked them and I feel so relieved huns ✨

Reactions: 23
I feel like this question was more asking how it was birthing the placenta, not what she did with it! If this was a genuine hun asking this question they have a point because no one talks about the after birth.
I didn’t have to birth the placenta, I think it must have come out of its own accord 🤷🏼‍♀️ To be fair though, I had the most ridiculously easy labour (especially considering I was induced due to pre eclampsia) - Established labour for 1 hour 29 minutes and out in 1 push…no time for pain relief as he came so quickly, and I was looking forward to some gas & air so huge disappointment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t have to birth the placenta, I think it must have come out of its own accord 🤷🏼‍♀️ To be fair though, I had the most ridiculously easy labour (especially considering I was induced due to pre eclampsia) - Established labour for 1 hour 29 minutes and out in 1 push…no time for pain relief as he came so quickly, and I was looking forward to some gas & air so huge disappointment 😂😂
I had my first in just under 4 hours from start to finish, induced too. no pain relief. what a ride 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Random. But I was just thinking of vacuum packing some things and Spencer with the ball of vacuum packed clothes come to mind and I’m crying with laughter at the thought. Has anyone got the screenshot of it/can remember what video it was in? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Not everyone has the spare few hundred it costs to capsulate your placenta 😒
Also, the newborn pictures however lovely they are keep them to yourselves. Don't put naked pictures of your baby on the internet 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is this the signal we’ve all been waiting for❓The ‘please help me, get me out of here’ fake smile and staring into space look. #SAVESPENNY

5D391B60-1A02-473B-862B-215038CBC410.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMo just has to be in the picture 😒
Also that doesn’t even look like their baby…

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many pictures she has of herself breastfeeding saved in her phone, because I’ve seen about 10 so far!

Reactions: 8
I honestly loved her back in 2017 I thought she was amazing.. i was obviously cracked because wtf but still so I went back and watched some old story times when I was bored and EVERYTHING is so over the top for her. Even the wedding video she said the minister (or whoever it was) said they have NEVER seen so much love at a wedding 😂😂😂😂 she’s always comparing her family as so loving and over the top and Spencer’s just “isn’t” they probs really dislike her and I don’t blame them.. she said his mum asked her about her toothache one time and she started sobbing 😂😂 see her storytime about her stomach like the first one back in the day she started crying talking about how brave she was 😂😂😂 is this girl insane? Like actually?

Reactions: 32
I honestly loved her back in 2017 I thought she was amazing.. i was obviously cracked because wtf but still so I went back and watched some old story times when I was bored and EVERYTHING is so over the top for her. Even the wedding video she said the minister (or whoever it was) said they have NEVER seen so much love at a wedding 😂😂😂😂 she’s always comparing her family as so loving and over the top and Spencer’s just “isn’t” they probs really dislike her and I don’t blame them.. she said his mum asked her about her toothache one time and she started sobbing 😂😂 see her storytime about her stomach like the first one back in the day she started crying talking about how brave she was 😂😂😂 is this girl insane? Like actually?
Ngl I really miss the person I thought she was. I found so much comfort in her storytimes because I was incredibly lonely at the time, and it helped me so much. I don’t think I could ever watch them now without rolling my eyes and turning it off half way through

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.