Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so she didn’t want any anticipation or build up over the name yet shes made an entire ‘reveal’ video on YouTube. She is also using her daughters name as clickbait on tiktok to get more people to watch the YouTube video. She is disgusting. How do these influencers get away with using their baby for money 😡

she has done EXACTLY what elle darby did.

Reactions: 23
I love how she said she wants to spend quality time with her family yet here she is sat on socials deleting hate comments in 000.1 seconds

Reactions: 18
I love how she said she wants to spend quality time with her family yet here she is sat on socials deleting hate comments in 000.1 seconds
There’s liked comments from 2 mins ago. She seriously must be sat there refreshing the page

Reactions: 7
If my baby was 2 weeks out would I duck be sitting deleting comments about her name and telling people to go watch my RaW video lol, she's ridiculous. I feel so sorry for these "influencers" babies that are posted everywhere purely for content and money. Vile 🤮

Reactions: 3
I have never watched this woman but her name reveal popped up so I watched it and bleeping hell, these YouTuber are really up their own arse aren’t they, thinking their unborn baby is sending them sunshine and tit 😩😂

and that name, wow it’s worse than Saint Swift 😩😩😂😂

I know I'm late to the party, but I've only just seen the video now. Wow, Renaeilia (I've probably spelt it wrong). What an awful name 😩 Just reminds me of the word anal for some reason.
Also, Imogen really doesn't come across as a natural mum/parent to me. The fact she had baby stuffed in a snowsuit in the baby carrier, the way she holds her in the video today, leaves her asleep with her hands covering her nose, I don't know 😬

Renaelia omg no. Sounds like a disease?
Dr: I'm so sorry but we've found traces of bacterium renaelia in your blood stream.
Patient: What does that mean?
Dr: Sike! It means you're a sunny bird!
Renaelia rhymes with Genitalia. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But they’ve dropped the W on ren so the baby’s name doesn’t mean robin it now means lotus water Lilly and I’m sure the name is Greek which as it’s an a and e together it’s pronounced as eye-Lee-ah

Reactions: 5
She seriously click baited her child on tik tok!!!! Genitalia already raking it in for her…poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But they’ve dropped the W on ren so the baby’s name doesn’t mean robin it now means lotus water Lilly and I’m sure the name is Greek which as it’s an a and e together it’s pronounced as eye-Lee-ah
Which name is Greek? Renaelia is not even a name. It is one they made up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.