Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm utterly gobsmacked that after waiting all this time they come up with a tit name like that! Christ, I'm even more disappointed than I was when We found out who 'H' was!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yeah brilliant, that girl can sleep soundly at night now knowing Imo think she’s doing amazingly 👍🏼 Cheers for the advice angel, princess pie, hunny bun, sweet girl, shnookems cock womble, twit face 👍🏼👍🏼

oh lord the words cock womble together have fuckin finished me 😂😭

I remember the wombles - I even had a stuffed one that my dog chewed its nose off so associating that with Imogen is actually a perfect fit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not keen, sounds like a Harry Potter name.. she lives in Brighton. Know your audience lol

Reactions: 6
People are not blind and are fully aware of what she is doing‼ Doesn’t reveal name on TikTok but instead tells huns to go and watch the video on Youtube. Imo people are not stupid. 🙃

B0DB795B-CA3B-4B21-8A46-A671793569CA.jpeg

AA4B7891-080E-4A28-973A-FF781F902674.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Her latest tiktok video comments have gone from 100+ to 40.. she must be on a rampage deleting everything

Reactions: 5
I understand seeing hate isn’t nice but if you chose to be in the public eye you need to take the good AND the bad in my opinion, don’t like it get a real job like the rest of us 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Let me get something straight. They have announced the name on Youtube for thousands to see but people writing the name on TikTok is the crime of the century? Make it make sense. She is a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The irony that in the recent video they are whispering around the baby yet she was fine belting out ‘can you feel the love tonight’ in her ear hole last week (out of key might I add)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.