Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 19 seconds into the video and I came straight to Tattle when I heard “drunk on daddy’s love” 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She just looks like a standard baby, nothing special 🤣 I’m undecided how I feel about the name. I love the name Wren/Ren but not sure I personally enjoy what they’ve done with it…

Reactions: 11
Also, please someone remind me again… why could they not just UPLOAD A POST TO INSTAGRAM REVEALING HER NAME?!?!?

Reactions: 9
I think the name is OK. I love names that end in a or even the ‘lia’ but I think ‘ae’ part that someone already pointed out as sounding a bit alienish. It sounds very serious and Shakespearean though like the name Ophelia which i feel is v marmite.

Reactions: 7
I love that when they first put her on camera she's got her hands in front of her face like she's saying "nooooo I will not be your cash cow"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched the video cos I don’t want to give her the views/ad money but didn’t she say during her pregnancy that both her and Spencer knew (before they met) that they wanted to call their daughter the same name?
How can it be the same name if it’s made up? Or is that something I can’t understand because I don't have the most loving relationship in the world that she has?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gorgeous baby but her name sorry no way

should of just called her Wren/ Ren.. short and sweet
Exactly why did they feel the need to incorporate grandad Pete with sunshine too. I love the name Ren/Wren but not sure on the other part 😂 I feel like Florence Wren Horton would have made a beautiful name.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought it would of been Robyn or something to do with Grandad, he didn’t get a look in #justiceforGrandad #wrenisnotarobin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't hate the name. I actually think it's rather pretty however, any name at this point would be a bit anticlimactic because it's been so over discussed and dragged out that everyone here and on her insta had all created their own ideas of what it would be so I feel like dragging it out spoilt what could have been a lovely name announcement with a picture over on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Love the name Wren (my daughters middle name) but the added bit makes it sound like a kidney infection.

Did she put her make up on in the dark? She’s orange

Reactions: 13
Please no hate but I’m not here for baby appearance bashing, she cannot defend herself and I think it’s a bit strange having an opinion on the physical appearance of a baby…

But I am also not here for the name 🤣 Renaylia looks better than the ‘ae’…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spencer is seriously on some sort of medication he really doesn’t look right at all

Reactions: 16
Genuinely dead ass thought the middle name would've been Robin/Robyn. I actually think its a tad disrespectful that Imo, whos grandpa it wasnt, went on sooooo much about the Robin and how much it related to the pregnancy, then cant even be arsed to put it as a middle name, but instead ‘disguise’ it

HOWEVER, I also dead ass thought her name was Angel or Honey/Hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't understand why they didn't just call her Wren Sunny Horton or something like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The name sounds like one of those tropical diseases you get jabs for. Harsh I know but was the first thing that came to mind 🤣 I’m all for unique and different names normally but some of them just sound too try hard to me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's saying about how she feels it's too soon to come back to work after giving birth yet she works from home.
Lol

Reactions: 9
I quite like her name! Very unusual with a meaningful middle name (my daughters unusual with meaningful middle name too)
I do think she has built up this anticipation around it to rake the coin

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.