Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but who remembers Hugo’s tiktoks where he was grabbing his crotch and licking his hand 😭😭😭 I still have nightmares over that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Did she not say in a video the name couldnt be shortened? Wonder if she was originally called something else

Off topic but who remembers Hugo’s tiktoks where he was grabbing his crotch and licking his hand 😭😭😭 I still have nightmares over that

Hahaha and imo commented saying you're amazing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh duck me.. 🥴 just seen Imo and Spenny are using the Instagram function where you can tag yourselves in each others post and it pops up on both pages. Imo doesn’t have to write Spennys captions anymore that means, they’ll just pop up on his page automatically …
373DD746-FE8B-4B41-A5F7-93CB4C3E9144.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I normally just lurk around here...
Can't stand Imo....found her via my (then) teenage daughters a few years back.
So she didn't announce the name for so long as it's weird AF and she needed some long winded explanation of what it means and basically had to justify it.
As you wouldn't need all that bollocks for Sarah would you 🤨
She's insuferable

Reactions: 10
You know how influencers etc get free stuff for ads.. imagine she got her wren kitchen for free because she said she would name her first born after the company 😂 wouldn’t put it past her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god!! His Michael Jackson dancing was off the charts tragic! hahaha

Reactions: 5
Oh my god!! His Michael Jackson dancing was off the charts tragic! hahaha
Imogen commenting on them encouraging it 😳 If that was my brother I’d disown him hahaha

🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That will be a mouthful to say 🙈🙈 there’ll be so many mispronunciations and miss spelling. Everyone used to miss spell and mispronounce my maiden name and I hated it I couldn’t wait till I got married to be rid of it and have an easier last name 🙈 god love that poor child, people are free to call their babies whatever they want but I honestly think some people only think about themselves when their naming a baby and not about how much it will affect the child growing up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Normally lurk on this thread also but just seen this TikTok. She has literally used this whole thing to monetise the baby name, people have commented on the video saying ‘cba go on YouTube can’t you just say it instead? 😂’ so they are saying ‘my following came from YouTube so we feel it’s right to share it there’ no just be honest and admit you want to gain more followers and views by making people who are interested go to YouTube and watch your videos… annoyed me so much, had plenty of time making a TikTok singing to Nicky Minaj, what a silly song aswell would have picked something lovely 😩😂 she’s just so smug all the time

Reactions: 9
I think some people here have forgotten where they are 😂 if you want to kiss ass go on her YouTube comments.

Baby's name is disgusting. She absolutely loves dragging tit out. Her birth was over exaggerated I was 9 cm dilated at home with all my kids without pain relief before I even thought about going in hospital.

Her outfit was cute but the baby is bog standard. Definitely will end up an attention seeker with a family like that.

"Spency " loved out of it he didn't know if he was coming, going or gone.

Reactions: 24
Also do they actually think with that first name people aren’t gonna come up with a way to shorten it? She’ll end up with Rea or Renee cause who’s gonna say that mouthful of a name every time you call her name out in classroom ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
As a teacher, I know if a child had that name in my class it 10000% would be shortened. I even shorten 4-5 letter names😂😂😂

Also what a weird song choice for the tiktok about introducing her

Reactions: 5
They went on about the dates so much and then announced “Florence” like wut lol, did I miss something???

I just thought of something which genuinely made me LOL… Florence Nineteengale… fml 😂 if that’s actually the reason behind choosing the name…
Florence Nineteengale made me snort laugh. Someone witty has to make it into the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
For someone who was so nervous to share her baby she’s not tried to keep it low key has she? Posted on Instagram/tiktok and linked it yet again.. 💷💷💷💷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.