Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really love the name I think it sounds really pretty! Better than most YouTube baby names I can’t stand the name Saint Seven🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the actual duck is Renaelia. Awful.

Just sounds like the ultra retro name Renee.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why dosnt the baby look like anything I expected? I just didn't think she would look the way she does. I like Ren and Florence... The other added bit is abit weird

Reactions: 14
Watching the video and she’s just said “We never wanted this much anticipation around our daughter and our daughters name..” and then pulled out the worst smug faced smile ever.
God I dislike her 😂 you could of had it over in done with in one bleeping Instagram post weeks ago you twerp.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why was that reveal so funny omg lol

also what’s the significance of Florence again guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got to say, the baby is absolutely beautiful, not a fan of the name though sounds too alien like for me.. also why does she keep mentioning going ‘back to work’ and ‘missing out’ on moments with her daughter.. your work IS with her at home? Stop acting like your not very privileged

oh and anyone notice the strategically placed TWO ads the SECOND the babys face is shown.. tut tut

Reactions: 39
Genuinely thought she was gonna have the middle name as Nine for a moment or spice it up and do Nove which is Italian for 9 😂

Reactions: 28
Why dosnt the baby look like anything I expected? I just didn't think she would look the way she does. I like Ren and Florence... The other added bit is abit weird
Yeah Wren Florence or Ren Florence would’ve been nice but the aelia bit… 😐

Reactions: 8
The baby is really cute to be fair to them both, like a little doll.
Btw did anyone have to suffer what felt like loads of ads on that video.

I've watched the video and I'm still confused about what the name is
Ren for ‘little bird’ and aelia for ‘sunshine’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gorgeous baby but her name sorry no way

should of just called her Wren/ Ren.. short and sweet

Reactions: 35
She is a cute baby. But she honestly looks like coco from the dad vs girl idk if anyone knows them ahha.
The name really isn’t for me. Not a fan at all. But each to their own I guess.
It made me laugh when Spencer said his and imos names are also uncommon. And that’s why they basically gave her that name. But tbh I know so many imo and Spencer’s hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imo : “the name Wren is commonly associated with..”
Me : .. “The bird? Wren? Duh? .. 🤨
Spencer : “Robins!”
Me : “I’m sorry.. you what????”
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.