Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a break from Imos page as I'm in the middle of a miscarriage and it was just too much baby chat for me 😕 just seen her newborn photos and actually some of them are really lovely. Also, now she's super busy with baby... has she let her filler dissolve a bit? Her lips look really good all of a sudden?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Took a break from Imos page as I'm in the middle of a miscarriage and it was just too much baby chat for me 😕 just seen her newborn photos and actually some of them are really lovely. Also, now she's super busy with baby... has she let her filler dissolve a bit? Her lips look really good all of a sudden?!
So sorry you are going through this. 😢 Sending you lots of love and thoughts during this very difficult time. I hope you have family/friends close by to support you through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
D43DEBF2-77C3-4607-9A0A-022DB88EC34D.png

well that’s a lie…. You were on stories on the 3rd oct showing off your make up and hair and stomach on stories saying “I’m coming on stories because I have make-up on today” and professing you weren’t going to put too much pressure on yourself to snap back (or something along those lines)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Don’t understand this either ? Two kids along and I don’t think I’ve ever been weed or pooed on? 😂
I agree, maybe its because they don't know how to fit the nappy properly so she's always leaking on them. I don't know just a guess but I can imagine them being like "Oh baby prince I have NO idea, how do I like, you know, put the nappy on?" and then them fumble around with it for about half an hour and then decide its ok because its sticking and then twenty minutes baby princess has busted out of it.

Reactions: 3
I also don't understand the whole being covered in wee and poo thing either. I've had 2 children and never gotten covered like that.

For god sake. I really didn’t think she could get more even irritating but she’s honestly insufferable 😫

I have 3 kids (2 being boys who everyone told me would wee on me) but nope no poo or wee at all on me. I mean my 2 yo has pooped on his brothers toe in the bath, but that's as far as the poo sharing goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
EF7B9D41-3CA1-49E1-B32E-ED77B5F13C6F.png

she’s going to be asking herself questions then 😒

ETA…. Thought you hadn’t worn any make-up since the newborn shoot Imo??

Reactions: 5
I have 3 kids (2 being boys who everyone told me would wee on me) but nope no poo or wee at all on me. I mean my 2 yo has pooped on his brothers toe in the bath, but that's as far as the poo sharing goes!
Same I have 3 boys and never been pissed on or shat on 🤣 magically tho my youngest managed to wee in his own face once 🤮🤣

• Haha
C2B7DA04-3761-43C7-B974-65449BDBF37E.png

was this someone on here? Haha also most of those questions are things we’ve discussed on here 👀

also those lips!!!!! 🤢

I put ‘Renaelia’ into google and 1st thing that came up was tattle 😂 well done IMO more people coming on here to find out the real you!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi Imo. 🤣 She’s just uploaded a story to say she’s actually 4 weeks.

View attachment 814253
“Thanks for your Dms correcting me” more like, “I read on Tattle”. Stating where the corrections came from makes it seem more like she got it elsewhere. Everyone would assume she meant DMs so no need to say it unless she’s trying to cover up.
I feel like anyone else would go ‘oh I’m such an idiot, it’s 4 weeks, not a month!’ But she has to add a passive aggressive thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.