Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on salads story, is he ever with the same blonde lady???. It always looks like someone different but a very similar look, blonde, slim etc. Does he have ANY guy friends?? 😒😒
View attachment 810476

convenient the only question spenny apparently got was about ‘dad life’ and it is just MaGIcAL huns ✨
He loves changing her nappy?! What a bizzare thing to say!

Reactions: 12
He loves changing her nappy?! What a bizzare thing to say!
Cool so he did a whole Q&A box and only answered one question... How is dad life? If that doesn't scream my wife is controlling my Instagram I don't know what does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So I was just watching her failed friendship stories out of boredom. I would love for the girl who she done loads of story times about to make a video about her side being friends with Imogen. It’s funny how in the story times, Imogen always comes across as the sweet innocent loving honey princess yet everyone else is the bad guy. It does sound like she went through a lot being friends with that girl, but can you imagine that girl watching all of these videos and how she will feel? I’m sure there are people on Imogen's platform that will know who the person she speaking about is!
Always 2 sides to every story and Imogen forgets this..

Reactions: 3
Does she know ANYTHING? white jeans 2 weeks after birth, dressing her baby up for summer when it’s mid october, car seat safety 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her post basically saying how great she is again. “I LET him sleep” Why does she want a medal? Most parents I know only had one of them up in the night, it makes no sense to have both awake. I imagine it’s lonely or boring at times but surely it’s just common sense that one is resting.
I saw Alfie Dyes posting coffees and hinting at lack of sleep a lot so it feels a bit passive aggressive to me, like “oh Zoe isn’t as great as me, I let pups sleep!”. The need for Spencer to post a pic of a decaf coffee when he barely posts ever seems like it’s all a dig.

Reactions: 12
Her post basically saying how great she is again. “I LET him sleep” Why does she want a medal? Most parents I know only had one of them up in the night, it makes no sense to have both awake. I imagine it’s lonely or boring at times but surely it’s just common sense that one is resting.
I saw Alfie Dyes posting coffees and hinting at lack of sleep a lot so it feels a bit passive aggressive to me, like “oh Zoe isn’t as great as me, I let pups sleep!”. The need for Spencer to post a pic of a decaf coffee when he barely posts ever seems like it’s all a dig.
Completely agree. It seems like a stupid idea to have both parents up for night feeds whether bottle or breastfeeding. Isn’t it just normal for Mums to do online shopping while doing night feeds or is that just me? 😂 You’re not a ‘better’ partner because you ‘let’ your other half sleep, it’s just common sense.

Reactions: 13
She is legit brain dead. My husband's job means if he's tired or even not thinking straight, he puts people's lives and his own, at risk. So not once has he got up with any of our 3, he's always offered but it's common sense he sleeps to put less people at risk. Our 2 and 3 yo still wake up every night but it's no bother to me, they are little for such a short amount of time and I don't need a chuffin medal like her for not making my husband get up with our 3 kids for the last 6 years whilst working. Eurgh some people!!!

Reactions: 14
Babysweetangel 🙄🤮

I’m not personally a huge fan of headbands and bows on newborns but they’re sweet photos. And they’ve paid for it which makes a change for influencers.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why has she only posted the ones of herself and baby though?! Poor spenny. Unless she’s going to post a few every few days like she did with her maternity shoot pictures 🥱

Reactions: 10
Why has she only posted the ones of herself and baby though?! Poor spenny. Unless she’s going to post a few every few days like she did with her maternity shoot pictures 🥱
Probs cos he looks like a worn out old slipper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
cant see the photo shoot pics in question can someone kindly post them here x

Reactions: 2
Newborn photos are lovely and she’s such a cute baby...but they are identical to Elle Derby’s 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.