Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how spenny suddenly uploaded photos to his page after it was mentioned on here 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if he's up with her due to her own mental state... my partner never did the night feeds really as there was no point in us both being awake as I'd struggle to get back to sleep and he was working, although at the height of my PND when my second was 5 weeks old I asked him to stay awake with me as I'd get too lost in my own thoughts and feel incredibly lonely and isolated. I really hope this isn't the case as its dreadful. However, if she is, stop being a that and be honest about it!

Reactions: 4
I imagine this was meant to be a pic of the baby but Imogen poked her head in “how about one with MEEEEEE!”
DAE0E6DF-F6A0-4F39-AE57-607D8BD95EF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I imagine this was meant to be a pic of the baby but Imogen poked her head in “how about one with MEEEEEE!”View attachment 813376
I actually really like all of these photos. Nice and simple and not over the top like the pregnancy announcement and gender reveal. However she'll look back at these in years to come and think what the duck was I doing with my eyebrows!?

Reactions: 12
Why wouldn’t you be allowed? It’s free speech isn’t it?
Because it isn’t right to be sharing it…? It’s his personal instagram and people don’t need to know who he is. People from Imo’s past had their social media accounts stalked and huns were messaging them. It isn’t right.

Reactions: 15
put yourself on social media prepare to be stalked and pics shared , well known or otherwise its called block and not post , they dont care who sees their pics they are making coin

Attached to mummas milk 🙄🤮

Yep, we get it Imo, you breastfeed. It’s not a big deal, millions of women do (me included) but don’t feel the need to go on about it all the time.

Reactions: 13
She's definitely making out this to be super magical and wonderful so that in 6 months to a year she can do a story time about her PND and how she hid it from everyone soo well and everyone is facing a battle you know nothing about be kind etc etc etc to get in the views

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I don’t think it is fair on these people to be posting their personal social media information on here. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I agree. This is a thread to rant about Imogen (because she's a mare) and she's willingly posted herself online for hundreds of thousands to see. I think it's a bit crappy to post someone's information online when they're not an influencer, especially when many of Imogen's 'huns' have stalked and harassed people from her past before.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree. This is a thread to rant about Imogen (because she's a mare) and she's willingly posted herself online for hundreds of thousands to see. I think it's a bit crappy to post someone's information online when they're not an influencer, especially when many of Imogen's 'huns' have stalked and harassed people from her past before.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 2
It’s bad enough Imo spoke about these people in her story times and huns managed to find them/stalk/message them. They didn’t ask to be spoken about and have their private lives shared. It certainly would not be right for their social media handles to be shared.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.