Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she wouldn't have, prepare for the storytimes *I was bullied by the COUNCIL* *I can't believe I HAD to ask for PERMISSION for renovating my house 18365 months PREGNANT!* *BIG mistake whilst RENOVATING - NOT complaining JUST explaining*
She doesn’t need planning permission, unless her house is listed or in a conservation area, it’s more the case of notifying the council of what your planning to do so they can make sure it’s safe and compliant with building regulations. Her building work would never be rejected as building control is separate to applying for planning permission :)

Reactions: 2
Why is she putting all this stuff into storage? She’s 36 weeks pregnant baby can come at any time, she won’t have time to even wipe her ass once the baby is here those first few weeks are hectic 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Trying to get to sleep and I can’t stop laughing at the thought of salad and dirty Dee singing don’t wanna miss a thing to Imo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s weird! When I checked appointments were no longer available with him!

They dropped her collab though 😹😹

Newborn, renovating, whilst pregnant, explaining, not complaining, wonder if these are new share names for her new highlighters 😹😅

Imogen - behind the scenes of pregnant shoot
Also IMO- headshots where you can’t tell she’s pregnant
Shades names I meant not share names 😂

She doesn’t even look pregnant 😂🙈View attachment 719184
You can tell she is pregnant from all the water retention in her legs angel, not complaining ✨ just explaining ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This song came out in 1998….. so did her mum and dad serenade her with it when she was like 5 then??!!

View attachment 720167
She is genuinely one of the worst singers I’ve ever heard and the fact that she thinks she’s good makes it so much worse. She’s like one of those X-Factor contestants who are put on the show purely to be laughed at

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is genuinely one of the worst singers I’ve ever heard and the fact that she thinks she’s good makes it so much worse. She’s like one of those X-Factor contestants who are put on the show purely to be laughed at
It’s worse when she does her Diana vickers impression and she genuinely believes she’s great.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear to god if she starts mentioning “awake time” like James and Carys, I will personally punch myself in the face 😂 why are pregnant youtubers so annoying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m in my second pregnancy and I’ve never sang to either of them or told them they are good boys when they kick 😂 somebody call the social I’m an unfit mother

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched her hospital bag video. Was she sponsored by the people that made those zip up bags? How many times did she mention how amazing they were?! They are literally bags that a lot of people use to pack for holidays. She’s banging on like she’s just discovered something incredible. Also labelling the zip up toiletries bag with ‘toiletries’ -what else would be in there? Eggs?
She talked about the nipple cream like it was new to her but didn’t she used to say she wore it on her lips all the time?
And she said she doesn’t give a “shhhhh” what she looks like yet is taking loads of makeup and fake tan. Make if make sense Imo!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would these people want a picture of their baby girl and why would Spenny and Imo send photos of their newborn to tradesmen? 😳

3FCB74BA-2642-4C02-852C-051161D80C98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Oh my god I just came here to say this 😂 WHY do they think that’s normal?! To send photos of their brand new baby to a load of stranger men tradesmen, also why the f do they think the workmen would want a photo of their baby?! They’re so unhinged it’s worrying

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What an absolute shitshow these two are. I can't wait for fir the emotional breakdown when this baby is born, and that will be just from Spencer. God she has sucked the life out of him Hasn't she? What a bloody wet wipe he is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.