Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Count how many times Spencer says ‘obviously’ in his speech on imogen’s new video, I dare you!

Reactions: 7
God the crying is getting old now isn’t it
The thing that I remember is in her video about telling people they’re pregnant is her reaction did not match the family/friends reactions AT ALL. If anything she was so dramatic and the “tears” started almost instantly. The people they were telling seemed a bit meh. Ive seen much better reactions to pregnancy news than in her video. It was almost like she was forcing the tears so much so that the person receiving the news would mirror that but no one really did.

Reactions: 5
lol the dogs in hove park tryna eat all imo's big fat gypsy babyshower treats

and when she says 'look, look at ME' she's got a God complex

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh of course the golden sunshine, magic baby princess bought the sun out for them!!!!! miracle worker xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
About to watch the baby shower video. Can someone tell me how many times roughly she fake cries so I can mentally prepare myself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s retelling the story where she pissed and her dress collected it like a bucket 🤢 such a weirdo!

anyone else notice when Hugo arrived and he was reluctant to hug her and she said I love you, and he didn’t say it at first, then did and she said “good boy” poor lad probably doesn’t want to be all lovey dovey touchy touchy with her. I don’t blame him.

was there only spennys grandma and brother there? Didn’t look like a lot of friends either.

Reactions: 21
Why does it annoy me that she pokes out her pinky finger when she uses a make up brush 😂😂😂😂 so petty but it drives me nuts

also why is salad eating porridge out of a saucepan in the back of the car HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A 70% sugar drink?! 😮 oh my god. She drinks them a lot too. That can’t be good for the baby or her tbh

Reactions: 1
Hugo has 10000000% got something wrong with him - why is uncle Scott holding him like a big baby in the chair

Surprised some prick didn’t buy them a cuddly toy robin to represent GWANDAD PETA

Reactions: 10
It was so strange when spencer was talking about his nan at the end of the video and Imogen’s eyes bulged out of her head trying to see if there were any tears in his eyes. Like properly searching for tears. Quite worrying behaviour from her as usual.

Reactions: 15
also why is salad eating porridge out of a saucepan in the back of the car HAHAHA
Maybe it's because they were ✨ so poor ✨ when Imo was growing up that he couldn't afford plates, and he sometimes likes to act the same to show how ✨ relatable ✨ he is 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't .. this is comedy gold
I honestly think he will come out with all kinds of weird stuff during labour. Remember “think of the sea”. And I dread to think how many times each of them will do that ‘wooooow’ that they do to absolutely everything.

Reactions: 9
I have missed these threads I just couldn’t keep up after the lip saga 🤣

this new baby shower video has brought me back though, what the duck?

Spencer still makes me want to still hot needles in my eyes I honestly don’t think I hate anyone as much as him, his awkwardness, the way his sentences don’t make sense and the absolute top tier cringe makes me want to drink bleach. That speech 🤢 I even feel like Imo is on to it as well, everytime he speaks she just looks like she’s thinking “what’s he gonna say”. I can’t bare them. Can’t bare Hugo and Freya too pair of weird bleeping crabs.

What a family. Spencer’s bro, I love you I know you see through all their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.