Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will this be the thread where our Sweet Girl will be born!?

Thread title by @If you say so... sadly I couldn't fit in *whilst pregnant* or #saveahmed. Forever in our thoughts though 💕

@Prefrontalmedialcortex over to you for your epic thread recaps angel.

Mod edit title is too much and swear words aren't allowed. Changing to most liked post. Report if there's a better one
E1511CCA-C075-4C23-9DD5-9522E1FB2BE5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you found this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- Imo is pregnant. 🤰🏻

- They’re renovating their house 🏡 knocking down walls left, right and center. *WHILE PREGNANT* 🤰🏻

- The t-shirts 👚 with Imo’s crying face are still for sale in a local charity shop. Selling for £5. Grab yours while you can huns.‼

- It’s Spenny’s BIRTHDAY 🥳 and Imo continues her yearly tradition of writing essays on insta ✍🏻 Spenny is her 🔥 ETERNAL FLAME 🔥 and also her ✨ TWIN SOUL ✨ and 🔥 TWIN FLAME 🔥 Whatever that means.

- Imo is still writing Spenny’s comments on insta including one where he says (Imo says) “Thank you sweetness, I love you so much and couldn’t live without you” 💙

- Imo took Spenny (and HugoBee) 🐝 to London for Spenny’s birthday. 🥳 Hugo is not allowed to hang out with his friends especially Ahmed. #SAVEAHMED

- Another pregnancy photo series on insta, this time posing in her tights. 🤔🤰🏻

- Bensalad aka Bensalad The Brick Cake Master Baker made Spenny a lemon cake for his birthday. 🎂🍰 Was it spectacular? NO. It looked like a spare brick 🧱 from their house renovation. 🏚
- Their architectural designer leaves a comment on Spenny’s insta post saying “Ahhh!!! Happy Birthday Mama!!!” ❤❤❤ She either thought it was Imo’s birthday OR she is having a secret affair with Spenny and calls him MAMA.

- Imo uploads a video titled “Boots & Superdrug Haul Gone Wrong.. TW: ANXIETY” 😑
  1. Has severe anxiety that it’s such a bad video 📹 half way through. Attention seeker.
  2. She feels she was rushing because her dad needs to clean 🧹🧽 some rooms and needs to hoover? She’s sweating, is so hot, literally sweating…🥵 but still keeps her blazer on. Huh?
  3. Proceeds to film the rest of the video, repeating that nobody will want to watch it 👀 and she should not upload it.
- In her video titled “Boots & Superdrug Haul Gone Wrong.. TW: ANXIETY” Imo is wearing the EXACT same outfit 👗 including SAME hair and make-up 💄as the photos she uploaded of her and Spenny at Coppa Club. 📸 She couldn’t film a video….in her bedroom but could go out in public surrounded by loads of people and pose for photos. 🤷🏻‍♀️

- Imo says to ✨ BE KIND, we’re all in this together ✨ No Imo. ⛔🙅🏻‍♀️ We are NOT in this together.

- Imo posts on insta that their love is 1 in 7 billion kind of love ⁉ the one soul that fits hers. More like she changed Spenny’s soul to fit hers…sucked the life and soul out of him. #SAVE_SPENNY’s_SOUL

- Still posting about the world being difficult and we need to be kind 🥱 practise what you preach Imo. She wasn’t being kind when she called out that hun who found her pregnancy content triggering! 😤 Practise what you preach Imo. 🗣

- Spenny is playing dress up (not as a pilot) in a suit as he tries to make a go of his career as a Public Figure. 📸🥴

- She’s renovating a whole house 🏚🛠 while being 8 months pregnant 🤰🏻working and growing her brand. 💋

- Spenny is documenting his journey with Invisalign 🦷🪥 and smiles very awkwardly at the camera, like this 😬 giving off (Friends reference) Chandler vibes when Monica was trying to get him to smile.

- Imo’s bazoomas smell 👃🏻of cheese 🧀 and she thought that was something the huns would like to know. 🤷🏻‍♀️

- Benefit Cosmetics sends Imo PR gifts, which includes some croc like sandals. 🩴🩴 The first opportunity she takes to wear them is while she is sat on the. 🚽🧻 She also forgot to detach the compact mirror from one of the sandals. Butterfly brain 🦋🧠 *WHILE PREGNANT*

- Imo uploaded the long awaited maternity pictures 🥳👏🏻🎊 and then deleted them soon after. 😭👎🏻 She uploaded them again. 👏🏻 Imo is dressed in a white, flowy bridal type gown with very long hair extensions. Spenny is just Spenny but topless. 🤣

- Spenny has a tattoo on his lower abdomen which we thought read 🕵🏻‍♀️ the world famous ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ but sadly not. Instead it reads “love the life you live and live the life you love” in Greek letters. 🇬🇷🏛🏺

- Angelic baby hun princess Imo 👼🏼 surprised Spenny, Bensalad and HugoBee 🐝 with tickets to Silverstone to watch the F1. 🏎 It was the their ✨ dream present ✨ (like every other present is a dream present or every surprise is the biggest and most amazing surprise) Spenny did not look that surprised 😮 or grateful ☺ or tearful 🥲 much to Imo’s disappointment who thought she was going to cry 😭 but quickly got over it and didn’t cry. 🤔

- Their baby girl 👶🏻🍼 was made from their special love. It’s not just any love… it’s a SPECIAL TYPE OF LOVE. 💞 Because no one loves each other more than Imo and Spenny do. 🥴

- Imo and Spenny and baby girl princess hun bun in the oven 🍞 are spotted at Saffron Barker’s 21st birthday party. 💃🏻🕺🏻 Imo’s posts photos on insta saying that their little ray of sunshine 🌅 loved a little dance. (Didn’t you know baby hun bun can dance in the womb just like she did a full on somersault 🤸🏻‍♀️ during the early stages of pregnancy).

- Imo is still drinking her Starbucks drinks *WHILE PREGNANT* 🤰🏻 full of sugar 🍡🍬🥤🧋because her pregnancy cravings are sweet drinks!

- She’s packing the hospital bag 🧳 for her growing strong 💪🏻 girl and still asking for any essential for hospital bag recommendations. 😑 #FREEBIES_WANTED

- Everything on her depop and vinted has been marked as SOLD because she will be taking everything that is unsold to charity shops in Brighton. 👖👗👚🧥 Imo tells the huns to get themselves down there if they’re in the area. 🥴

- Things took a little bit of a turn for their 🏚 and she had a breakdown 😩 but luckily Spenny, being the most positive person she has ever met EVER told her “we’ve got this”. 💪🏻 She would be able to live in a building site if she wasn’t constantly thinking 🤔 about baby princess and worrying about it all. (Why choose to do a full house renovation *WHILE PREGNANT*)

- Spenny gets recorded WHILE SLEEPING* 🛌💤 by his loving wife Imo who has nothing better to do than shove a camera 📸 in his face, press record and share it on her insta stories. 😤

- On their home 🏡 insta account, Imo shares a video of Spenny reading 📚 a book to her and bump with the caption “renovating & growing a human means storytimes in our building site” … a building site is certainly not where you or baby should be Imo hun bun. 🛠

- Imo has been having horrendous 😥 nightmares, stuff about people from her past. Karma? She also asks the huns to share their nightmares.
  1. One hun says “shitting myself during labour.” 💩
  2. Imo says “Ahhh this doesn’t bother me at all…during renovations I’ve had no toilet 🚽🧻 for the last 5 days while builders 👷🏼‍♂️ work in there 8-5, I’ve had no shower 🚿 for the last 8 days so I have no shame at this point.” 😳
- Dirty Dee aka Imo’ mum stayed over at their “absolute mess of a house and she was the sweetest angel 😇 ever” (Imo’s actual own words). Imo decides to take pictures 📸 of her mum sleeping 🛌 and share it on insta for all the huns to see. Weird? YES. Creepy? YES.

- Imo and Spenny made an appearance or two at Saffron Barker’s 21st birthday party. 🥳🎉 There is actual live footage of them trying to salsa dance! 💃🏻🕺🏻*WHILE PREGNANT*

- Another photo series of baby bump 🤰🏻and Imo wearing just a white bikini. 👙 She is 33 weeks pregnant and has loved every single second of growing baby princess. 👶🏻 Refers to her bump as ‘hotel womb.’ 🏨 Yes, you read that right.

- Imo is calling all huns as they are in desperate need of a plastering company. 👷🏼‍♂️🛠 Asks the huns if the know anyone or their dad knows anyone. She then takes the story down from her Instagram. Josh the builder is still away on his holidays. 🏝🛫⛱

- Calls Saffron Barker - Saff. They’re BFF apparently. 👯‍♀️

- Spenny uploads a photo of Imo and him cradling her bump🤰🏻and the post consists of a poem that they wrote (Imo wrote) together. He signs ✍🏻 it ‘Author Daddy and Co-Writer Mummy.’ Cringe. 🥴 Imo really wanted to sign it ‘Me, Myself & I.’

- Imo does a short Q&A on insta. The huns sends her questions asking why she is sexualising her pregnancy and how her stomach condition is ⁉Has Imo been reading Tattle ⁉ Another hun asks what her biggest turn off is…Imo answers that when she is in love 💕with someone they can do anything and she does not care. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her and Spenny are the exact same! (Say what?) No hun bun baby princess. Spenny used to go out 🕺🏻drink PROPER alcohol 🍻 eat REAL food and look healthy. She has moulded him him into something SHE wants him to be. #SAVESPENNY

- She was born blue 🔵 with purple 🟣 lips. 💋

- Imo is still spamming us with photos from their maternity photoshoot. 📸 Her ratty hair extensions are still ratty, her face looks different, one of her eyes looks like it wants to escape. 👀 Spenny is trying to look sultry 🔥 his head looks like it is trying to detach itself from his body and float away. 🤣 Imo thinks he looks incredible and she feels so ✨ blessed to have created life with the love of her life. ✨

- The Hortons had date night 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 but they’re not alone because they’ve got a little baby. 👶🏻 (Thanks for the reminder Imo!) Imo wore a dress 👗 with cut outs ✂ on the sides and her bazoomas looked like they were trying to escape. Imo shares photos on her instastories from their date night with the caption ‘MUM AND DAD’ *WHILE PREGNANT*

- We want to know who took photos of them on their date night. Was it Bensalad or HugoBee. 🐝
Maybe it was Jack the coffee ☕ machine man, or Sam the Audi 🚙 car salesman. Perhaps it was Josh the builder.👷🏼‍♂️

- Is on the beg again and asking if there is anyone with a Howdens trade account for their house renovation. 🏚👷🏼‍♂️

- Imo shares a photo on her instastory of her wearing a pink top with a chocolate stain 🍫 and a white shirt over it that has her fake eyelashes stuck to it... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
What has happened to the thread title 🤣🤣 definitely didn't put that haha. Mods!?

What has happened to the thread title 🤣🤣 definitely didn't put that haha. Mods!?
Oh just noticed the edit. I'm not sure that title came from our thread?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It says it’s been edited but I don’t understand the relevance 😂😂 this is funny *whilst pregnant*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
looolllll, I'm kinda glad it got changed because i don't think it was actually my thread suggestion, I think i re-posted someone elses 🙈 I'd hate to take the credit for someone elses work! Good to know that we can't swear though, will bear it in mind if i get some inspiration for future thread titles

Reactions: 3
On their home renovation instagram page, Imo manages to slither into the photos 🐍 and make it about her pregnancy. Renovating a whole house *WHILE PREGNANT*

66E0C326-4A62-4AE6-84AD-91C54F0A54AB.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Absolutely delighted to have come across this new thread so early & have thoroughly enjoyed every second of reading that recap

Reactions: 4
looolllll, I'm kinda glad it got changed because i don't think it was actually my thread suggestion, I think i re-posted someone elses 🙈 I'd hate to take the credit for someone elses work! Good to know that we can't swear though, will bear it in mind if i get some inspiration for future thread titles
Oh god I made a right mess of this one 🤣 it's been one of those days!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks like Spenny is clinging onto the very minuscule left of his sanity. His face says it all😬
4EEE0AA0-F328-410F-9691-2B8F66027ADC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought the thread was going to have
Cheesy tits in it..
Perhaps it's not allowed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It did, this is the original title I made but a mod changed it with a random one about ironing clothes haha, and then changed it to this one.
Mods don't allow swearing in the thread titles, probably worried how it appears on Google.

Not complaining, just explaining Angel xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.