Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I just came here to say this 😂 WHY do they think that’s normal?! To send photos of their brand new baby to a load of stranger men tradesmen, also why the f do they think the workmen would want a photo of their baby?! They’re so unhinged it’s worrying
she literally thinks the world revolves around her, her parents encouraged it and her husband enables it to this day. Master manipulator imogenation. Makes me sick, as soon as she starts showing signs of munchausens by proxi I’m out

Reactions: 26

Spencer when Imo is 9cm dilated

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Wtf is with the constant baby voices?!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
bet my life on it that she will be suffering with post partum have a big hoo ha about it all over socials and than miraculously never to be mentioned again

Reactions: 12
Hello hunnies, haven't been on this thread since imos been preggers so about 3 years. Has she popped out the sprog yet or do we have to wait another 12 months to meet baby princess? I'm imo blocked so out of the loop. And also has spennys balls dropped yet or?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god I just came here to say this 😂 WHY do they think that’s normal?! To send photos of their brand new baby to a load of stranger men tradesmen, also why the f do they think the workmen would want a photo of their baby?! They’re so unhinged it’s worrying
I really hope they get that interaction on camera for the vlog hahaha “thanks for your hard work, instead of a tip, here’s a picture of my child that you’ll never see or hear about again once you leave. Don’t forget to like and subscribe huns!!! Xxxx”
Like how are the tradesmen supposed to respond to that.
They could’ve just give them a bit of money or food gift if they really wanted to say thanks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ve obviously not heard of safeguarding their baby if they’re planning on essentially distributing images to a random group of people. Then again I don’t agree with putting their kids on the internet and the more I think about it the more it’s weird

Reactions: 22
Warning ⚠ This video contains the word ‘sweetness’ spoken in their weird sickly voices. ⛔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's going to have the most traumatic, painful birth anyone has ever had in the whole history of childbirth EVER. There will be drama galore, numerous vlogs on the subject, including plenty of tears and gratitude. No doubt the NHS will make errors (in her imagination obs) , but she won't be complaining, just explaining.

Just to make it clear, I'm hoping the baby is delivered healthy and happy.

Reactions: 28
Hello hunnies, haven't been on this thread since imos been preggers so about 3 years. Has she popped out the sprog yet or do we have to wait another 12 months to meet baby princess? I'm imo blocked so out of the loop. And also has spennys balls dropped yet or?
The sprog is still safe in the womb at the moment and as soon as she’s out will be dying to get back in! Also, Spencer’s balls have now actually disappearing completely; as well as his back bone. Although, he has learnt a new skill… knocking down walls. How clever is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Drink every time Imogen says excited/exciting in her new video.. you’ll be drunk in the first few minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really bizarre behaviour from her as per. But every baby shower I’ve been to has been about the mum with no partners involved. If anything they pop in at the end to say thank you but find the whole ‘our’ baby shower thing strange. Surely Imogen would want it to be all about her but then again the whole wholesome we are ‘one’ image needs to be kept up doesn’t it.

Reactions: 18
I've just been sick in my mouth how cringe is that video 🤢🤢🤢 why does she have to use that voice to him isn't he a 30year old? 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.