Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was taking photos for her crap make-up and was probably like take photos of me 9 months pregnant…unless these are the photos she’s using for showing the new makeup?! Wouldn’t surprise me, everything has to include her pregnancy. Either way she looks so weird.

Reactions: 8
As someone who may or may not work within a council under a planning department… she needs to have consulted with her local councils building control department. Removing any wall needs fire safety consultation, and any works will mean building control regulations apply. I wonder if she has done this?!🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
She only EVER mentions/posts about her brand when she’s doing a new ‘release’/ordered new stock??? And does a whole stupid video of her spencer and salad packing all the stuff up. She is not passionate about her business at all and I wish people wouldn’t buy into it!!!. It’s just a quick money making scheme for her - I know the whole point is to make money but there’s no blood sweat or tears that go into it? Just the odd post here and there and once a year orders a load of stock to sit in her dads garage getting mouldy.

everyday she’s out eating/walking/cinema.. even in her vlog she said she was going to the cinema to ‘get out the way’ - maybe do some work????. She gets paid to throw out tit content and then gets some quick money selling private labelled lip kits every couple of months. DOES MY HEAD IN

Reactions: 21
This story on her Instagram is just plain weird. She seems to cheery and jokey considering she’s just been to a funeral. 😬😬😬

This story on her Instagram is just plain weird. She seems to cheery and jokey considering she’s just been to a funeral. 😬😬😬
Also why is she giving me ET vibes here?? She has the long torso to go with it too lmao 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2739EE1D-7B9D-42D3-B61E-EF452373AE59.png

omg only imo could make going to a poor lady’s funeral ABOUT HER PREGNANCY. “Now I’m carrying life”

ffs she doesn’t learn to shut up does she.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
10AFB683-BBD6-479F-A675-58A422ED31D7.png

NO. WORDS! The song, the rubbing the belly, the eye bleeping herself, the caption.

“mummy and daddy will always love you the most”

I wish she’d just get cancelled already.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m praying and manifesting that the day after dumb and dumber announce baby princess has arrived, Zoe and Alfie have their baby and all the attention goes on them. Please please please 🙏

Reactions: 30
As someone who may or may not work within a council under a planning department… she needs to have consulted with her local councils building control department. Removing any wall needs fire safety consultation, and any works will mean building control regulations apply. I wonder if she has done this?!🤔🤔
Of course she wouldn't have, prepare for the storytimes *I was bullied by the COUNCIL* *I can't believe I HAD to ask for PERMISSION for renovating my house 18365 months PREGNANT!* *BIG mistake whilst RENOVATING - NOT complaining JUST explaining*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This song came out in 1998….. so did her mum and dad serenade her with it when she was like 5 then??!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice she put baby H in her last story... not sure if it was a typo instead of baby G as in babygirl or if it was a name hint 👀

Reactions: 1
Also, I don’t know if I’m just being dumb, but I’m sure they haven’t really shown any baby scans since the announcement of their pregnancy?? I wonder if there’s a reason for that??? I would have thought she’d be blasting it everywhere

Reactions: 1
Also, I don’t know if I’m just being dumb, but I’m sure they haven’t really shown any baby scans since the announcement of their pregnancy?? I wonder if there’s a reason for that??? I would have thought she’d be blasting it everywhere
Because the entire pregnancy isn’t about the baby, it’s about Imogen, obviously!

Reactions: 16
Ffs how did I not realise she meant baby Horton 😂😂 corrr must be baby brain huns

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.