Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused!!! I swear one minute she is 8 months pregnant and the next she’s 9 months pregnant!!!! I didn’t think she was full term yet?
View attachment 718227

being pregnant is literally her identity now isn’t it. She can’t go a second without mentioning it….
She’s just full of herself, she loves herself so much and this story is proof “look at me, I’m 9 months pregnant and I did a shoot” bore off Imogen! Some people have actual jobs which actually requires proper work not just eye bleeping themselves 24/7 and over inflating their already over inflated lips! AND they do all this pregnant too!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m confused!!! I swear one minute she is 8 months pregnant and the next she’s 9 months pregnant!!!! I didn’t think she was full term yet?
4 days ago she said she was 35 weeks, so I guess she's technically 36 weeks which is 9 months, isn't it? Jeez, I'd be terrified if I was her - I had my baby at 37 weeks on the nose and it's unlikely their house is going to be habitable in a week or so. Even a month would be pushing it.

Reactions: 11
She already said in her last renovation video that they are having to stay at her dads another week after they thought they’d be back in theirs. They have no bathrooms/water, no kitchen, a big hole at the back of the house…. There’s no way they will be in there before the baby comes. And it will serve her right.

Reactions: 20
Just found the strength to watch her vlog… I have no words for that shambles of a video. She’s decreased the value a lot on that house from what she’s doing 😕. There’s definitely no architect involved, no floor plans and winging it.

I’m not being rude as I am too pregnant… but why does she still look painfully skinny, or is it just me🙈

Reactions: 10
I’m not watching the video because I cant bleeping stand the weirdos but someone said Spencer said he isn’t going to be a barber anymore? Because on the website where he works I can book a haircut with him on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays up to 6th October 🤣
That’s weird! When I checked appointments were no longer available with him!

Does imo not remember she has already done highlighters with Revolution 😂😂😂😂 (yes I shamefully purchased them)
They dropped her collab though 😹😹

It’ll probably be “having a newborn and renovating my whole house”….. there will be something else she can not inadvertently moan about.
Newborn, renovating, whilst pregnant, explaining, not complaining, wonder if these are new share names for her new highlighters 😹😅

Imogen - behind the scenes of pregnant shoot
Also IMO- headshots where you can’t tell she’s pregnant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The house renovations are nonsensical. I kind of get why they moved the stairs, having them in the sitting room is not ideal, but the changes to the upstairs layout are so, so strange. Why didn’t they just keep it how it was. They are wasting so much money on this.

Reactions: 20
Made me feel really uncomfortable the man trying to get out the way of Spencer filming him, that’s not ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is she putting her pram up and then putting it back in storage and not taking it to her dads house. Leaving it in storage is just gonna allow it to collect dust which isn’t good for the baby.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the video. Why on earth they’ve put that tiny “walk in wardrobe” in the middle of the master and the en-suite I have no idea.

I’d rather have the space for a bigger bedroom and get a custom built wardrobe with lots of drawers and space like the ones you can get from IKEA.

Do they need an en-suite? I swear it must only be 3 steps to the main bathroom the amount of space they’ve taken away from the upstairs. Why would her, Spencer and baby need two showers, two toilets etc?

They could have made this a whole lot easier for themselves.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine how dramatic she will be after birth! Also who really wants to see her birth vlog? In fact I think birth vlogs are so tasteless... it’s such a private moment who wants a camera shoved in there face 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine how dramatic she will be after birth! Also who really wants to see her birth vlog? In fact I think birth vlogs are so tasteless... it’s such a private moment who wants a camera shoved in there face 😂😂
Yeah I won’t be watching the birth vlog. It’ll be even more boring than the renovation vlogs are right now.
I just can’t wait to see what they name her, because I know it’ll be something stupid.

Reactions: 1
Those lips! And I’ve never realised how long her torso actually is 🤣
I meeeean, at last that colour looks better than the concelear lips or than the purple bruised lips she's been rocking lately so that's something... I guess? But I still can't get over how long her torso is!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.